Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Pls I Really Need Help With NAFDAC Registration! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls I Really Need Help With NAFDAC Registration! (1421 Views)

Nafdac Registration And License Required For Wine Importation Please Help! / Do I Need NAFDAC Registration? / Nafdac Registration And Requirenments(3) (2) (3) (4)

Pls I Really Need Help With NAFDAC Registration! by temiade(f): 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2011
Hello guys
I have been given exclusive rights to a import a product that requires NAFDAC registration.
I dont know how to go about this. NAFDAC is saying we should pay 770k but I have been
told that is tthe fee if I do d registration from Naija. my shipper said it can be done by
the exporter in his country for a very low fee. Has anyone ever done this before?
Please I need help urgently.

Re: Pls I Really Need Help With NAFDAC Registration! by BOMANY: 12:55am On Oct 12, 2011

First, there is nothing like saying that NAFDAC certificate can be obtained abroad. It is only in Nigeria and for only Nigeria.
NAFDAC sometimes asks for more test analyses, which is obtained only abroad mostly in the manufacturing country. So pls don’t mix between the two issues.
2nd the Fees you get from NAFDAC is uncompromised, you pay it as it is. Don’t listen to anybody tells you pay this and that to reduce the money, it is pull she.e.t.
Re: Pls I Really Need Help With NAFDAC Registration! by babygirlfl: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2011
You can register with a group called AMEN in Nigeria and see if they can help.

Make Money In Africa. Win $100 Cash Simply For Inviting Your Friends. / Buy What You Want In The US And Ship To Naija. US-based And Paypal Verified / 20ft,30ft And 40ft Containers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7