Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record (55659 Views)

Nigeria's Pinki Debbie, Breaks Records For Longest Dancing Marathon / Odumewu Debbie: Pinki Debbie Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dance / Odumewu Debbie 'Pinki Debbie' To Break Guinness World Record For Longest Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by wildikeman(m): 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
Penguins1:
Kafayat Shafau aka Kaffy once broke a record similar to this back in the days. I remember watching it on silver bird every night.

9ja would soon collect their mandate back..wait and see

1 Like

Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by OndoRaph(m): 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
Its an appreciated feet.
Check my signature for English Language Final Year Projects
Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by AfonjaPriest: 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
Based123:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
Faith is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

2 Likes

Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by feedthenation(m): 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
---Another Nigerian to challenge her record soon---
Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by 900warriorz: 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Based123:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank
This same story after how many years? shocked

May God help you o..

1 Like

Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by do4luv14(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Satanistx:
Sex Marathon, count me in. Na the girl to use be the wahala

Go Sweden for Sex championships, dem go pay you join
Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Another Nigerian will break this in no time!

1 Like

Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by princemillla(m): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
DoctorAbk:
grin grin grin ;Dwhuch Nigerian wan break these record now

Una never see anything.

Another dancer will emerge from somewhere in Nigeria next week.

Join them syndrome has finish us

1 Like

Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by Sikechukwu81(m): 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNYV0FvwCFw

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1669004038392668161

I’m still looking out for who currently holds the Guinness record for longest kushing time straight... grin

I think it’s now a glass 🥃 i can break...
Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by Sunnyski: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
Yoruba people over to you... Break the record before daybreak.

Copy cats...
Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
Penguins1:
This particular record was once held by our very own Kafayat Shaffau AKA Kaffydance
Her own record has not been broken yet. In 2006, Kaffy led her dance group to break the Guinness Book of Record for "Longest Dance Party" after they danced for 55hours and 40minutes. These are two different records.

1 Like

Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Geekop:

Infact, that came to mind when I saw this.
How long did she danced for then??
Her own record has not been broken yet. In 2006, Kaffy led her dance group to break the Guinness Book of Record for "[b]Longest Dance Party" [/b]after they danced for 55hours and 40minutes. These are two different records.

1 Like

Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by Westerhoffe(m): 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
AZControversial:

Could this be GWR's busiest year yet?

They will hear whin this year.

1 Like

Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by Brush1: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
Please, has our Hilda gotten her certificate?
Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by emmyN(m): 11:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Amarri:
Please dear people of Nairaland forgive me,
Have mercy on me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging for your help, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, I'm  celestine am 31 year of age frm Enugu State Awgu L G A.I have a spine injury @ neck that has have keeps me indoor mostly for d past 15 years.
It also affected my hand making me not able to use my finger normally i.e I can't pick up thing from floor.
my problem now is that life has been very difficult for us I and my aged mom.to provide food and some medicine is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden haz been too heavy, have been strugling with life since then to survives.
I don't have anything doing for now.living with pains and bed sore on both Buttocks and continual urine Infection,Not able to for
routine hospital visit due lack of funds.
Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid my mom has been sick for long due to complications of poorly manage dia-betes and BP.
I need your financial help to enable go for medical, the last doctor i see said I need to do MRI scan test, which I don't have the funds for now,pls no matter how
Small it will enable us get some medicine,food and other basic items for my daily SCI cares.
I depend on some daily medical supplies for survival pls I need your help.
Acct :

Celestine
First Bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for video call/physical verification my phone number and address is not hidden. Watch the video below to confirm hidden.

please come to my aid I don't have any other choice, I'm not a scammer if to say life was a little bit easy for me I won't be doing this always I can prove my condition beyond any reasonable doubt. thanks and remain blessed.

Seun please do something about these things on FP

1 Like

Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by Geekop: 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:

Her own record has not been broken yet. In 2006, Kaffy led her dance group to break the Guinness Book of Record for "[b]Longest Dance Party" [/b]after they danced for 55hours and 40minutes. These are two different records.

Oh! OK
Thanks...
Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
How To End That Affliction.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lcK5hl33uc
Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by Beverlyjean(f): 12:08am On Jun 15, 2023
Tot kaffy held the record
Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by Beverlyjean(f): 12:11am On Jun 15, 2023
:-
Buddha3:

Poco Lee is coming.. grin

U think its by knowing how to dance... does he have endurance and prolonged energy??
Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by TruthinAction: 12:17am On Jun 15, 2023
lost24:
Everybody is breaking record. I think 🤔 I should break one too.
But the question is which one?

Longest fast without food and water. Maybe for 70 days.
Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by TruthinAction: 12:21am On Jun 15, 2023
I don't understand. They said it's a dance marathon and the she also had time to rest and nap. Please, can someone explain to me?

1 Like

Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by Satanistx: 12:23am On Jun 15, 2023
mirinder:
dick size?
8inches
Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by Satanistx: 12:24am On Jun 15, 2023
do4luv14:

Go Sweden for Sex championships, dem go pay you join
that thing na Cruise. Nothing like that dey happen
Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by windvane(m): 12:32am On Jun 15, 2023
dynicks:
Be like say I go apply for longest time spent "crying!!"....

My account balance no dey give me joy at all!!
there is no cash reward if you break or create a record
Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by Noblep16(m): 12:48am On Jun 15, 2023
Wow.....
Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by Litmus: 1:00am On Jun 15, 2023
SmartPolician:
A Nigerian copycat will challenge her soon.

News declared that the Indian broke (not set) the record. This means, by your logic, that the Indian is a copycat. And If, according to you, breaking records is same as copycating then let's encourage Nigerians to go and copycat.
Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by Noblep16(m): 1:01am On Jun 15, 2023
Bia Guinness oya oo..... Am the first man to finish juggling for 2hrs nonstop.....:|
Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by sixtuso(m): 2:43am On Jun 15, 2023
She spent eighteen months preparing for the dance. But here I will start next week because somebody did it . Africa is always Africa no matter what.
Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by 1972xy: 3:38am On Jun 15, 2023
Hmm.Someone in the Senate will win the Guinness book of record for crying .
Re: Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record by cezarman(m): 3:46am On Jun 15, 2023
Over to chef Dammy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party / Portable Buys A Car For His Father (Photos, Video) / Khafi And Gedoni Reunite At Omashola's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.