Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) (65482 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada / Sanwo-Olu Attends Completion Ceremony Of GAC Assembly Plant In Lagos (pics) / Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by AfonjaConehead: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
AntiZikist:

and to the four
Snoop Doggy Dogg and Dr. Dre is at the door
Ready to make an entrance, so back on up
'Cause you know we're 'bout to rip, shit up
..gimme the microphone first so I can burst like a bubble, Compton n lon'beach together,now ya kno you in trouble....

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by HRMK: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
he lost the second term through his careless interaction with power brokers of the party!he however took it in his stride and refused to leave the party!i could see him being compensated with an appointment by tinubu!!

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by TsbAfrica: 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
wallrichy:
Yorubas are damn too unique and intelligent people......despite their blunt, accommodative and liberal nature they love themselves as long as it's on a progressive pedestal. I love that tribe.....the greatest and best tribe in Africa....that's why Russia is studying Yoruba language in some of their Schools...
Kai may God continue to enlarge your coast ... You are a true Nigerian filled with the spirit of unity and peace ... You burst my head!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by blowjohn(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
KingTom:

Death row is the label that pays me
Unfadeable, so please don't try to fade this (hell, yeah)
But uhh, back to the lecture at hand
Perfection is perfected, so I'ma let 'em understand
From a young G's perspective and before me dig out a bitch I have to find a contraceptive
You never know she could be earnin' her man
And learnin' her man and at the same time burnin her man

grin grin

grin grin grin cheesy

Una well done o.

I come dey wonder wetin join 1,2 3 to the 4 for ambode matter

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by Moniya4Real(m): 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
This Ambrose shirt no bad o
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by juman(m): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
Pityoobi:
Fashola or Sanwolu will rule Nigeria as president someday.

Hmmmmmmmm
Never say never.
But remember we have six regions and over 200 ethnic groups.
Not only south west people dey in nigeria.
Other people should be president also.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by Rexymania(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
Why Ambode dey laugh like mumu like this?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by legitnow1: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
naptu2:
Gboyega Akosile @gboyegaakosile

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1669058117416497153
Abeg direct me to particular mod to help after u talk to dem.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
No bad blood
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by Mrpojj(m): 9:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
naptu2:
Gboyega Akosile @gboyegaakosile

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1669058117416497153
Ambode 60
Tinubu 70
Wow
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by limitless777(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
AntiZikist:

and to the four

Give me the microphone ๐ŸŽค phone/ So I can burst like a bubble/ Compton and Long Beach together/ Now you know you're in trouble/Cos it ain't nothing but a G-thang baby/ Deathrow is the label that pays me.....

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by Neddstark: 9:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Is that not Ambode's wife that slapped a clergyman that made members of the civil service detest her husband?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by Pityoobi: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
juman:

Hmmmmmmmm
Never say never.
But remember we have six regions and over 200 ethnic groups.
Not only south west people dey in nigeria.
Other people should be president also.
I am not saying now... of course we are talking about 16yrs from now
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by KingTom(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
blowjohn:

grin grin grin cheesy

Una well done o.

I come dey wonder wetin join 1,2 3 to the 4 for ambode matter
Dey play grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by almarthins(m): 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
inoki247:

Did Jonathan also has no pain sometimes you don't cry more than the bereaved let the owner of the one fight for his war.....

Who is crying ?

You ?

There are things that some wise men have left within the confines of the almighty God, because it is written vengeance is mine.
But they are smiling together doesn't mean war is over, don't be deceived.

In the world of diplomacy, this is the kind of smile warring factions show on camera. I blatant show of hypocrisy, peace treaty after another peace treaty, yet away from the camera is another ball game entirely.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by Hsurdluxury: 10:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
Every time I visit Oshodi market I always remember Ambrode

A lesson to every leader,work for four years and be remembered forever for your contribution to development

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by Demurray: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
You know that I'll bee back
Hang around
Running things to keep my swing
All night long
Letting all people know that I'm back to run the show
Cos all what you did you know was wrong
All the nasty thing you've done, so baby listen carefully
You lie on me
But you do, but you do
You lie on me
But you do, but you do but you do do do dooooo
Baba dudu baba dudu, baba du du duuu
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by inoki247: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
almarthins:

Who is crying ?

You ?

There are things that some wise men have left within the confines of the almighty God, because it is written vengeance is mine.
But they are smiling together doesn't mean war is over, don't be deceived.

In the world of diplomacy, this is the kind of smile warring factions show on camera. I blatant show of hypocrisy, peace treaty after another peace treaty, yet away from the camera is another ball game entirely.

You people are the one crying opening thread up nd down to display ur tears in HD..

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by juman(m): 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
Pityoobi:
I am not saying now... of course we are talking about 16yrs from now

Sixteen years is like now.
We in kwara, nobody has been president.
Not in benue, kogi, nasarawa.
That is north central. What of other regions.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by nedekid: 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
Great man Ambode.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by ComeToJesus: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
This Sanwo Olu seem to be a nice guy o .
In spite of all that happened leading up to the primaries that produced him, he seems to have buried the hatchet. This is commendable.

If BAT isn't vindictive, Ambode is a shining star that's supposed to be on the ministerial list. That's what a true father should do and not be beefing his boys over past scruples.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by Royalty83(m): 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
damilola4162:
Portable Mocks Those Telling His First Wife To Dump Him Over Infidelity(video)
[url=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SdV3loJmo4][/url]

Controversial singer Portable has mocked those telling his first wife, Ewatomi to dump him over infidelity.

Akoi adviser

Bizabiza las law

Up burna, up new cat
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by sapele914(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
AntiZikist:

and to the four
Give me the microphone so I can bust like a bubble, Compton & Longbeach in the house so all know your in trouble, ainโ€™t nothing but a G Thing Baby, 2 dope ass niggas going crazy ๐Ÿ˜œ, death row is still the label that pays me.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by Larrykaysail(m): 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
Judolisco:
Tinubu might not like dis... I'm sure sanwo took permission b4 going sha grin
lol
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by VHILL: 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
Complete the relycs

As I tick and tack like a clock
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by Bimpe29: 12:23am On Jun 15, 2023
Lovely ๐ŸŒน
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by BanjiHols(m): 12:24am On Jun 15, 2023
VHILL:
Complete the relycs

As I tick and tack like a clock

But am never off
Always on to the break of dawn, C,O,M,P,TON
In tha city they call Long Beach puttin tha shit together
Like my nigga D O C, no one can do it better like..
This, that and this and that. cheesy

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by obidevine(m): 12:36am On Jun 15, 2023
AntiZikist:

Gimme the microphone first, so I can bust like a bubble
Compton and Long Beach together, now you know you in trouble
Ain't nuttin' but a G thang, baby, two loc'ed out niggaz so we're crazy

Dude you're really from the old school. You got the lyrics down pat!!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by obidevine(m): 12:39am On Jun 15, 2023
KingTom:

Death row is the label that pays me
Unfadeable, so please don't try to fade this (hell, yeah)
But uhh, back to the lecture at hand
Perfection is perfected, so I'ma let 'em understand
From a young G's perspective and before me dig out a bitch I have to find a contraceptive
You never know she could be earnin' her man
And learnin' her man and at the same time burnin her man

grin grin

And you know I ain't with that shit lieutenant ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty / Buhari's Big Ministerial Appointment Mistake / Buhari Departs For The US With His Delegation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.