Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) (65527 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Attends Aisha Achimugu's Birthday Party In Grenada / Sanwo-Olu Attends Completion Ceremony Of GAC Assembly Plant In Lagos (pics) / Sanwo-Olu Attends Commemoration Service For Queen Elizabeth, Signs Register (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by obidevine(m): 12:39am On Jun 15, 2023
KingTom:

Death row is the label that pays me
Unfadeable, so please don't try to fade this (hell, yeah)
But uhh, back to the lecture at hand
Perfection is perfected, so I'ma let 'em understand
From a young G's perspective and before me dig out a bitch I have to find a contraceptive
You never know she could be earnin' her man
And learnin' her man and at the same time burnin her man

And you know I ain't with that shit lieutenant ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:12am On Jun 15, 2023
YES IS HIS BOSS NA. grin
Lagos has neva had so good in history of Nigeria,
Former Lagos Governor becomes president,all his proteges are in NASS, his boyz as governors and senators.
PRESIDENT TINUBU IS INDEED AN EXCEPTIONAL HUMAN BEING. grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by naptu2: 4:22am On Jun 15, 2023
Babajide Sanwo-Olu@jidesanwoolu

Today, I joined family and friends at an intimate gathering celebrating former Governor Akinwunmi Ambode on his milestone birthday.

I wish him many more fruitful years in good health and with a sound mind.

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1669108124249124865

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by Alphanancy: 6:20am On Jun 15, 2023
KingTom:

From a young G's perspective and before me dig out a bitch I have to find a contraceptive

Baba you na confirmed OG. Ain't nuttin but a g-thang baby..

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by dododawa1: 6:27am On Jun 15, 2023
Ambode wife comes to MIND
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by faithfull18(f): 6:45am On Jun 15, 2023
Ambode, my mama's favourite governor😁
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by Gaabasky: 6:53am On Jun 15, 2023
Judolisco:
Tinubu might not like dis... I'm sure sanwo took permission b4 going sha grin

U don't even know what you are saying. If not for TOP groups the kind love Tinubu have for Ambode is not a small thing. He even begged him to accept senatorial ticket but people like u was the one that ill-advised him. And the man that he called mad man in Gbagada G.Hospital is the same man visiting him as a governor.

Ambode sa better than Raufu Aregbe Odale

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by TheFacelessMan: 6:56am On Jun 15, 2023
KingTom:

That Perspective- Contraceptive rhyme always gets me.

As I started the lyrics, couldn't wait to get to that part. grin

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by Karlosorji(m): 7:16am On Jun 15, 2023
Hmm. Ambode don take style de old ooo. I even thought him and Sanwolu aren't in good terms. Nice one from the governor and a big congratulations to Ambode. He isn't greedy. Others would have chosen to contest again but he chose to relax.

If you need to buy any bag of food stuffs from the north I am your best plug. WhatsApp me on 09066418322
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by Autobiography: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2023
AntiZikist:

Gimme the microphone first, so I can bust like a bubble
Compton and Long Beach together, now you know you in trouble
Ain't nuttin' but a G thang, baby, two loc'ed out niggaz so we're crazy
deathrow is the label that pays me...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by AntiZikist: 7:29am On Jun 15, 2023
Autobiography:
deathrow is the label that pays me...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

From a young G's perspective and before me dig out
A bitch I have to find a contraceptive
And learnin' her man and at the same time burnin' her man
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by viodemus: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2023
Ambode is a leader, even sanwo.

As for the fraudulent, he is rapidly becoming stealibu. The guy is an A1 in corruption setup.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by KingTom(m): 7:31am On Jun 15, 2023
TheFacelessMan:

That Perspective- Contraceptive rhyme always gets me.

As I started the lyrics, couldn't wait to get to that part. grin
It's my favorite part of the song? grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by odafesimon82(m): 7:37am On Jun 15, 2023
allanphash7:
Did you know that Bola + Akpabio + Tajudeen = BAT?

There's something special about this Renewed Hope o
yes we do
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by rolams(m): 7:37am On Jun 15, 2023
I foresee better deal for Ambode under Tinubu!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by miceroms: 7:46am On Jun 15, 2023
Good one. No ill feeling
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by Judolisco(m): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2023
Gaabasky:

U don't even know what you are saying. If not for TOP groups the kind love Tinubu have for Ambode is not a small thing. He even begged him to accept senatorial ticket but people like u was the one that ill-advised him. And the man that he called mad man in Gbagada G.Hospital is the same man visiting him as a governor.

Ambode sa better than Raufu Aregbe Odale
he should take senatorial ticket after he was disgraced.... Some of una no get shame Sha....ino blame u
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 7:48am On Jun 15, 2023
naptu2:

When will this Governor sit in his office do the work for which he was elected for, from Abuja to birthday, files are in his office waiting for approval, some Agency are held hostage because no approval before election now election is over still not available in office . Please tell him to delegate approval to another person if he will not be available because again they are celebrating 10 years death anniversary of the mother of the President, Mogaji, nonsense
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Meanwhile, Helinues is nowhere to be found tongue

That one is formal member of Free Reader Association member of newspaper stand in Agege that just acquired an android phone and rechannelled that energy into nairaland.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by almarthins(m): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2023
inoki247:

You people are the one crying opening thread up nd down to display ur tears in HD..

Those people opening thread here and there, are not me. And I don't think I have any thread in my name. I have just one account. So don't describe me as "you people". I am not one of them.

Nothing concern with any body !
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by KingPure(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2023
Maybe, just maybe this is the confirmation that AA is part of the new administration in any capacity. He's been tested, tried through the fire, he stood with his leader even when others voiced their needless opinions that he should move on, and contest against Sanwo-Olu.

At least, he's not like some fiful that would have jumped ship long long time ago. He

In advance, congratulations sir.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by mukthar2000(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2023
I love u Ambo, but I hate when u want to disrespect JAGABAN during ur tenure.

Ambo ilu Eko.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by legitnow1: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2023
naptu2:

Howfar, notice i gave up writing in caps for hammerdk
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by johnjose68: 10:39am On Jun 15, 2023
naptu2:
Gboyega Akosile @gboyegaakosile

https://twitter.com/gboyegaakosile/status/1669058117416497153

I.pob will be disappointed...seeing omoluabis getting together. grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:54am On Jun 15, 2023
justified007:

The same Tinubu that offered Ambode Lagos west senatorial district slot but Ambode turned it down.

Tinubu is an ever forgiving man and once he treat your Bleep up he go still give you some Pepsi to calm down

I won't be surprised if president Tinubu appoints him to head one of the MDAs.

I read/heard he's one of the intellectuals who helped Tinubu come up wiht ideas to make Lagos generate income internally when Obasanjo seized Lagos' allocation.

Since he was an Accountant-General of Lagos State, Accountant-General of the Federation won't be a bad appointment.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by amoreobansu: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2023
KingTom:

Now, you know I ain't with that shit, Lieutenant
Ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it (yeah)
And that's realer than real deal Holyfield
And now you hookers and hoes know how I feel
Well, if it's good enough to get broke off a proper chunk
I'll take a small piece of some of that funky stuff

It's like this, and like that, and like this, and uh
It's like that, and like this, and like that, and uh
It's like this, and like that, and like this, and uh
Dre, creep to the mic like a phantom

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by kernniejay(m): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
wunmi590:

It is only poor people that fight over politicians, these guys knows how to see each other secretly and award contract to their company to execute with huge amount of money...

Happy birthday sir, live long, we hope to see you at the top sooner...

If not for what happened between him and PBAT, Ambode would have been the accountant General of the federation.. ambode really covers PBAT during his days as the governor...
Let's wait for BAT's ministerial appointments, he may have a rethink and fix Ambode for a position as a competent man.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by wunmi590(m): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
kernniejay:

Let's wait for BAT's ministerial appointments, he may have a rethink and fix Ambode for a position as a competent man.

Hmm, Brotherly, I'm not sure he can be fixed in one of the ministerial list..

Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by kernniejay(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
wunmi590:

Hmm, Brotherly, I'm not sure he can be fixed in one of the ministerial list..
I'm not sure too, just hoping. cool
Re: Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) by manable(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
Politics everywhere

#ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja / Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos) / Buhari's Big Ministerial Appointment Mistake