Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended (66798 Views)

Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam / NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today / Moment Buhari Kept Smiling At Okorocha At APC Primaries (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by Exmilitant(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2023
DearGorgeous:

Grisham please.

That's my favourite author, and his name must be properly spelt, I beg you.

Thank you for your understanding.
All right dear. Didn't mean to misspell.

Have you read, The client?😁

1 Like

Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by DearGorgeous(f): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2023
Exmilitant:
All right dear. Didn't mean to misspell.

Have you read, The client?😁

You're really an understandable person. So matured in your response.

Yes, I have read the Client.

1 Like

Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by sogodihno: 10:14am On Jun 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:

True

They underated a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture

Tinubu hatred will kill you last last
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by kestolove95(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2023
He never know wetin won knack am at this time...he think say na dat mumu buhari still dey power
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by slowice(m): 10:19am On Jun 15, 2023
juman:
So young.
I suspect it was tinubu influence that got him the position.
He was the head of EFCC lagos office before.
He still has his life ahead of him. He can be IGP one day.

They sacked him on allegation of corruption but a youth like you is more concerned about his connections and him being igp in the future. Do you guys ever see pass partisan politics?

2 Likes

Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by kestolove95(m): 10:20am On Jun 15, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:
Fire all of them. You can retain customs and NDLEA, those ones no get flies chasing them up-and-down
ND jamb
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by okrikaboi: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2023
Arewa Mafia
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by Richb44: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2023
You are not exempted boy, obviously your not doing well in life too

KingOfIsoko1:
Nothing Do am, hes gallant,

It is you the impoverished Nigerian Youths whose Destiny is been ripped for 30k monthly’ that shud feel sad
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by KingRoiz: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2023
The EFCC and the NPF should be seriously probed. I mean carrying out periodic forensic audits in these agencies. All the cars, monies etc that are recovered by the EFCC are supposed to be accounted for to the very last kobo...all the side kicks can't be overlooked...
As for the Police why do they even collect bail sef ? Who and who collect it? Why is bail still said to be free? Why do police ask for monies for petrol, in cells, why ask for monies for detol, izal, tissue papers (which they never buy) why is crime so so institutionalised?
Probe these mfs to their boxers
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by Richb44: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2023
Simple question, who would you choose in tinubu and your father? Please be sincere

Ofunaofu:

True

They underated a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Customs? how was Petrol tankers being smuggled across all the borders to neighbouring countries?
True but it has been taken care of with subsidy removal.
If they like, let them continue smuggling if they will not be in debts.
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by slowice(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2023
The problem is not Bawa but weak institutions... Same incompetence and corruption affects every other institution of government today including the presidency. We are too focused on strong men rather than strong institution.

If the institutions can be easily manipulated why would anyone want to perform?

Tinubu cannot strengthen our institution because he need them to be compromised so he can use them for selfish gains, I mean he became the president today because of the manipulation of weak institutions of government.

That's is another reason Nigeria needs obi
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by CuriousX: 10:31am On Jun 15, 2023
leanonme82:
He looks like a 30 yr old kid. Wonder what his experience was before he got appointed. Good genes though.

He is about 43 if I am not mistaken
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by Bowwow11(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2023
Ever since tinubu won the presidential election all of them know that they are living offices either by probe or by suspension or relieve of appointments all the atrocities of the EFCC Boss Bawa will be swept under the carpet. anyone can quotes me for all I care. investigation that will later not have a head.

1 Like

Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by Thegamingorca(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2023
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by homosapien(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Customs? how was Petrol tankers being smuggled across all the borders to neighbouring countries?

Forgive him, he knows not what his saying

1 Like

Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by ba7man(m): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2023
leanonme82:
He looks like a 30 yr old kid. Wonder what his experience was before he got appointed. Good genes though.
He was obviously someone's puppet.

Malami, I heard.
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by optionalY09: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2023
someone that has been trained, Tinubu should make use of young people so that they can learn the system
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by Elsueno: 10:56am On Jun 15, 2023
priceactionx:

he was malami (former AGF) boy who inturn happened to be buhari cpc lead counsel then. so na one of the cabals products.

But if I where him, I would never have accepted such elevated position when he was that young (40's) and thier are actually people who are older and more experienced. I would just jejely hustle for a high position that depends on years of service not political appointment, after I have almost exhausted my years of service, then I would hustle for that political appointment, dat way, I no go loose no matter what
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by tomdon(m): 11:10am On Jun 15, 2023
lhordspy:
Bawa, obviously satisfied and proud of himself, inflated by the report he had cooked for the president, coupled with the backings he's got from 'power brokers', he went home happy and fulfilled. He even stopped for a quick photo op. Oblivious of the fact that it was the 'last supper'.

He forgot that the best of men are the ones who are unpredictable, like my president.
Carried away by Tinubu's quiet demeanour, they think they can fool him. They dont know Bola Ahmed Tinubu. They underrated Jagaban.

Psychiatric sycophant
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by RemoveKebab: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2023
DaveHarry:

Una can act. no be payback govt be this, you hear?
how is taking back what belongs to you a revenge?
Watin consign desert people and sea?
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by ferry1: 11:15am On Jun 15, 2023
See Aboki whey dem dash big position
Ur time is over
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by seunodediranivy: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2023
Emefiele gone, Bawa gone, who is the next?.

Kiyari would be extradite to US to meet his colleague- Houssippupy soon.
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by gloryman91: 11:28am On Jun 15, 2023
leanonme82:

Ex-AGF platter, bypassed many of his seniors in the system.
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by godwon01(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2023
He is very young. He will still rise up again. He doesn't see it as a big deal. His future still very bright. How he managed to get the top job still baffled me till today.
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by ledaman: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
To be honest, he looks too small for the job

EFCC boss job no be graduate trainee
Have read his profile before?
If not you wouldn't have written this.
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by Ishilove: 11:37am On Jun 15, 2023
How this guy even became the chairman begs a lot of questions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by Electorate: 11:40am On Jun 15, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Abdulrasheed Bawa should be thankful DSS didn't come after him

lhordspy:
Bawa, obviously satisfied and proud of himself, inflated by the report he had cooked for the president, coupled with the backings he's got from 'power brokers', he went home happy and fulfilled. He even stopped for a quick photo op. Oblivious of the fact that it was the 'last supper'.

He forgot that the best of men are the ones who are unpredictable, like my president.
Carried away by Tinubu's quiet demeanour, they think they can fool him. They dont know Bola Ahmed Tinubu. They underrated Jagaban.

TemplarLandry:
He crossed the line by abusing his office. He's damaged the reputation of we youths with his incompetence and unprofessionalism.

He allegedly hustled the former Governor of Zamfara State - Mattawalle for millions of USD.
Whistleblowing policy compromised under his watch.
Also, seized monies aren't accounted for.
Impounded automobiles unaccounted for.
Revenue of auctioned vehicles unaccounted for.
He must be investigated.

Sane Nigerians knows Tinubu is after his perceived enemies, this is the same EFCC chairman that openingly admitted Tinubu is under investigation last year...so sane Nigerians knows what's up only senseless people praise Tinubu for what they know nothing about.

Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by Exmilitant(m): 11:41am On Jun 15, 2023
DearGorgeous:

You're really an understandable person. So matured in your response.

Yes, I have read the Client.
You shouldn't complement me yet, i swear like a sailor now and then. :-P

Glad to know there are people who still reads.

Do you write as well? undecided

1 Like

Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by Electorate: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2023
Ishilove:
How this guy even became the chairman begs a lot of questions

Someone has been chairman for how many years it is now you are asking how he became chairman...some are even saying he looks too young to be chairman as if position and performance is by age, as if they were present during his naming ceremony, this is someone duly screened by the senate and DSS...una think sey to be EFCC chairman na moi moi (google his profile online) ltypical Nigerian mindset.

Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:47am On Jun 15, 2023
The pen grin is mightier than the sword grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge / Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) / Biography: Mahadi Aliyu Gusau, 33-Year-Old Zamfara Deputy Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.