Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended (66789 Views)

Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam / NNPCL CEO, Mele Kyari And EFCC Boss, Bawa At The Villa Today / Moment Buhari Kept Smiling At Okorocha At APC Primaries (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by highness25(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2023
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by gaskiyamagana: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Nothing Do am, hes gallant,

It is you the impoverished Nigerian Youths whose Destiny is been ripped for 30k monthly’ that shud feel sad
Youth Leader
Stolen Mandate Movement
No Man's Land Street
Lagos .
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by Ofunaofu: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
Richb44:
Simple question, who would you choose in tinubu and your father? Please be sincere

My father, any time any day, twice on Thursday

Not a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture

I know you will the notorious Narcotic drug lord as a father
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by Berankis: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
He crossed the line by abusing his office. He's damaged the reputation of we youths with his incompetence and unprofessionalism.

He allegedly hustled the former Governor of Zamfara State - Mattawalle for millions of USD.
Whistleblowing policy compromised under his watch.
Also, seized monies aren't accounted for.
Impounded automobiles unaccounted for.
Revenue of auctioned vehicles unaccounted for.
He must be investigated.
Best analyzed!
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by Berankis: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
helinues:
He must have been informed earlier about his suspension.

We need new crops of people in our institutions , agencies and parastatals
I hope Tinubu can lay this foundation. But while we all keep shouting Tinubu! Tinubu!! Tinibu!!! Tinubu can not do it all alone, we must all change our mindset or purge ourselves of selfishness and corruption to rally round Mr. PRESIDENT to make this country better. Else... We are in for it!
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by GloriousGbola: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ishilove:
How this guy even became the chairman begs a lot of questions

it is the way our northern bros do things. las las they will package with lots of paper certs that they cannot back up. this is one reason buharis tenure was such a shit show.
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by ComeToJesus: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
juman:
So young.
I suspect it was tinubu influence that got him the position.
He was the head of EFCC lagos office before.
He still has his life ahead of him. He can be IGP one day.

He's not a policeman. A pioneer product of the EFCC academy..
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by juman(m): 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
ComeToJesus:

He's not a policeman. A pioneer product of the EFCC academy..

Okayyyy.
He is very connected soon you may be hearing senator Bawa.
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by cheerishMe: 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
This is like changing Diapers, all na wash, removing old thieves with new thieves loyal to him, I dare him to put Sowore there as an EFCC boss then we know he want change, if he will not be the first to go inside
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by kernniejay(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
FODA:
@ least,he will have time to focus on arsenal matches now
For where, unless he wont mind watching the matches in Kuje prison.

1 Like

Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by kernniejay(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
humilitypays:
Bola Tinubu impressed me in three major moves he has made so far.

Firstly the Electricity Bill.

Secondly the unification of FX.

Thirdly, the suspension of CBN and EFCC Bosses.

I expect him to also suspend NNPC GMD and the IGP.

We are still watching, keep it up if these aren't initial gragra then Bola is doing well so far.
I'm sure none of those top people will be able to sleep well at night because nobody knows who is going down next.
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by TheAdvocate(m): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Abdulrasheed Bawa should be thankful DSS didn't come after him

He is in DSS custody.
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by okorogodwin4(m): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
Bawa is a thief he has gone down in shame
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by LOVEGINO(m): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
Seefinish:
Service chief including the IGP are the next
those useless figure heads. Dem go go.
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by Rayjnr: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
RemoveKebab:
NIMASA, NPA, The CNS, all Southern ports should return to southerners

Useless comment
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by Panda7(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
EFCC is another establishment who is driving away economies of nigeria. they are supposed to be a forensic organisation yet they are one big organisation who dont use data to do investigation but chasing around where they think they can get an easy bait for their corrupt money..and mostly filled with muslim northerners without christian southerners..
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by WATCHOVER(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
To be honest, he looks too small for the job

EFCC boss job no be graduate trainee
You know nothing about BAWA. The guy is very experienced when it comes to security.
Check his profile. He looks young physically but mentally he is sound.
THE YOUTHS ARE PROUD OF HIM.
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by Smartikc(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
Planned and staged ✅
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by Gideon34: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
Em don collect em own share evil
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by pyro10(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
This 100% correct.
Slavery its still effective just that its now on a different level. No slave trade is bigger than collecting/paying 15,000 - 50,000 per month
KingOfIsoko1:
Nothing Do am, hes gallant,

It is you the impoverished Nigerian Youths whose Destiny is been ripped for 30k monthly’ that shud feel sad
Re: Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended by DearGorgeous(f): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
Exmilitant:
You shouldn't complement me yet, i swear like a sailor now and then. :-P

Glad to know there are people who still reads.

Do you write as well? undecided

Just natural to appreciate good first impression, nothing much.

Yes, I write here and there. But I am somewhat busy now with other skills. Will eventually go back later to pursue that passion of mine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mohammadu Buhari’s Running Mate: 10 Names Emerge / Magu Moves His Personal Belongings Out Of Official Residence / Lawmaker Throws Microphone At Keyamo During 774,000 Jobs Rowdy Committee Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.