Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,695 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores (1267 Views)

Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) / 2023: Who Do You Think Should Be Tinubu's Running Mate? / Ibom Air As A Good Example Of Running Government Ventures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by KingOfIsoko1: 1:12am On Jun 15, 2023
Notice CBN, EFCC czars were axed right, guess which’ agency is investigating them DSS.

DSS are currently Tinubu’s favorite bit*ch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by CodeTemplar: 3:51am On Jun 15, 2023
Also seeking the immediate praise of elitists by bringing policies that favour them against the voiceless masses.
Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by marlow1962(m): 5:48am On Jun 15, 2023
Dss na errand boys normally, na tinubu tools them be now.
Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by DiscoverID: 6:02am On Jun 15, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Notice CBN, EFCC czars were axed right, guess which’ agency is investigating them DSS.

Ode ni e.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by nothingspoil70: 6:11am On Jun 15, 2023
Mumu post

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by ojobek: 6:14am On Jun 15, 2023
Excellent post

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by Engrduke: 6:24am On Jun 15, 2023
You don't understand governance and politics.

Which scores are talking about?
Emefiele was about to be apprehended last year during Buhari administration before he escaped abroad. When he returned, he snappily sought a court injunction to prevent DSS. His trial preceded Tinubu's administration. His atrocities were carried by print and electronic media since last year.

AbdulRasheed Bawa of EFCC was equally alleged on many fronts ranging from not declaring some assets seized from corrupt elements to illegal ownership and sale of some confiscated assets. These allegations were widely publicised.

These and some others tainted Buhari's administration to some extent. Would one be happy to inherit such legacies if found in Tinubu's shoes?

Scores settling/ vendetta should not be underscored in those cases please.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 15, 2023
nothingspoil70:
Mumu post

Indeed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 15, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:

Haters will hate but progress will continue for progressive folks.

All you have is your pathetic Nairaland ID to use ranting daily against Tinubu but he will keep doing what is right, because he is president and wields the power, while you keep getting closer to admission into a hospital for treatment of stress-induced ailments.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by Ogene001: 7:04am On Jun 15, 2023
Tinubu highjack DSS and INEC while Buhari was still the president

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by Alaigbomaster: 7:48am On Jun 15, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:

You talk too much for someone with an empty head, that's counterintuitive.

You even created a thread and tagged it "breaking news" that a Yoruba person will be the new efcc chairman.

Are you not ashamed to be this stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by Chuksyno(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2023
What do you expect since DSS have been the apparatus being used for witch hunting. That reminds me of Dasuki who was arrested and detained for long by Buhari for a long term rift.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by helinues: 8:21am On Jun 15, 2023
Wailers should focus more about how to better their own lives, government no dey put food on Masses table.

Make una no waste another 4 years just as you have wasted 8 years chasing Buhari's shadow

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Your strategy of making into an ipob or SE apologist is DOA.

Amala and gbegiri Goggler reloaded.

Lol. Olodo. Your Chinedu Gbadedo type of ethnic baiting, with use or ethnocentric slurs, does what exactly aside prove my point about you and your type? Omugo. Chinedu mumuric brother.

Your pain and frustration will 'marinate' well for 8 years. Keep up the hating if you can.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by CodeTemplar: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2023
Grayoso:

Lol. Olodo. Your Chinedu Gbadedo type of ethnic baiting, with use or ethnocentric slurs, does what exactly aside prove my point about you and your type? Omugo. Chinedu mumuric brother.

Your pain and frustration will 'marinate' well for 8 years. Keep up the hating if you can.

Ancient of waffi, as old as you are, as old as you, you no wan change...

Uncle GB*W* your too old naaaa...
Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Ancient of waffi, as old as you are, as old as you, you no wan change...

Uncle GB*W* your too old naaaa...

Lol. Your pain and frustration will land you in an asylum before the end of the year. Only 7 years, 11 months and a few weeks to go till May 29th 2031. Loser
Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by CodeTemplar: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2023
Grayoso:

Lol. Your pain and frustration will land you in an asylum before the end of the year. Only 7 years, 11 months and a few weeks to go till May 29th 2031. Loser
lol...dreamers are achievers. Dream on. Buhari completed his disaster tenure so no surprises if the kingmaker does that. Long live Amoda Oluropo Yekini.
Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2023
CodeTemplar:
lol...dreamers are achievers. Dream on. Buhari completed his disaster tenure so no surprises if the kingmaker does that. Long live Amoda Oluropo Yekini.

Lol. When will you mention Iragbiji? What you'll never understand is how 'abnormal' you and your ilk sound. Should personal and national progress not excite you more than the character of individuals?

When conventionally intelligent people, like yourself, write senselessly then that can only be because their objectivity and ability to think rationally is compromised. Likely beyond salivation.
Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by CodeTemplar: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2023
Grayoso:

Lol. When will you mention Iragbiji? What you'll never understand is how 'abnormal' you and your ilk sound. Should personal and national progress not excite you more than the character of individuals?

When conventionally intelligent people, like yourself, write senselessly then that can only be because their objectivity and ability to think rationally is compromised. Likely beyond salivation.
iragbiji is my neighbouring village so you know. No be by shoulding ipob and Anambra.

I don't support parties so I understand if I keep stepping on toes Oga Festus.

Your principals policies all point to shyness in confronting the disease ravaging the fabric of our society. Governance is not like electricity that seeks the path of least resistance but prioritizes the noblest of goals.
Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by WATCHOVER(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2023
Engrduke:
You don't understand governance and politics.

Which scores are talking about?
Emefiele was about to be apprehended last year during Buhari administration before he escaped abroad. When he returned, he snappily sought a court injunction to prevent DSS. His trial preceded Tinubu's administration. His atrocities were carried by print and electronic media since last year.

AbdulRasheed Bawa of EFCC was equally alleged on many fronts ranging from not declaring some assets seized from corrupt elements to illegal ownership and sale of some confiscated assets. These allegations were widely publicised.

These and some others tainted Buhari's administration to some extent. Would one be happy to inherit such legacies if found in Tinubu's shoes?

Scores settling/ vendetta should not be underscored in those cases please.
Sorry, You tu lie
Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by WorldRichest: 8:57am On Jun 15, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:

You go just die over nothing
Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 15, 2023
CodeTemplar:
iragbiji is my neighbouring village so you know. No be by shoulding ipob and Anambra.

I don't support parties so I understand if I keep stepping on toes Oga Festus.

Your principals policies all point to shyness in confronting the disease ravaging the fabric of our society. Governance is not like electricity that seeks the path of least resistance but prioritizes the noblest of goals.

Okay. I can appreciate that but you should understand that Nigeria needs fundamental reforms that are unavoidable, and may cause discomfort in the short term, but are crucial to our nation's medium to long term growth and development.

Too much inefficiency in every sector has led to unacceptable national stagnation and mediocrity. I don't see Tinubu has done anything wrong so far. I think he should be given at least 6 months by objective and progressive Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu Running Government Of Settling Scores by CodeTemplar: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2023
Grayoso:

Okay. I can appreciate that but you should understand that Nigeria needs fundamental reforms that are unavoidable, and may cause discomfort in the short term, but are crucial to our nation's medium to long term growth and development.

Too much inefficiency in every sector has led to unacceptable national stagnation and mediocrity. I don't see Tinubu has done anything wrong so far. I think he should be given at least 6 months by objective and progressive Nigerians.

Solution to inefficiency is never cancellation of welfare or subsidies. Inefficiency comes from inefficient people and structures and they are very much around to waste whatever subsidy removal brings to the coffees of govt.
UK has a leaking HIS scheme and even petrol subsidy scheme too but didn't cancel theirs. It is being managed. Defaulters face the music and are not amplified into some kind of untouchable clique by their govt.

(1) (Reply)

No Nigerian Knows Anything About The First 20 Years Of Tinubu's Life / Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader / Breaking: People Losing Faith In Nigeria’s Economy- Akinwumi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.