Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,452 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader (1266 Views)

Watch: Angry Kano Residents Stone Helicopter In Buhari’s Convoy During Visit / Joe Igbokwe Escapes Attack As Angry Igbo Youths In Lagos Go After Him. Pics / Timi Frank To Tinubu: Your Silence Over Attacks Against Yorubas Worrisome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by lexylaw09: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by Bliss52: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
grin

Tulumbu

Ibo people sef, why una be like this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by oldguyman: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by Maize247(f): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
They will cry blood

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by madridguy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
The first speaker is seriously angry with the president just like many of us.

But the man later turned everything into a joke bragging with juju grin to hit any Nigeria soldier that try to face him on the road for attacking the president grin

4 Likes

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by TopBanter: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
lol. Real Niggas act. They don’t talk. We kindly await the insurrection to “wipe out” Tinubu. Shebi Tinubu is totally unsupported and hated by all Nigerians who now want to give him the Ghadaffi treatment after just six months in power ba?

Okay, who dem born him papa and entire lineage well should lead the insurrection. Let us see the response starting from the SW first against your madness.

Useless bigots and intolerant maniacs. All because Obi their God did not win.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by ElSudani: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2023
Mouth, only if wishes were horses. They run their mouths and then end up in either Abidjan or Kuje.
By the way, where is the "Lagos Eze" who threatened to invade Lagos with IPOB?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by seunmsg(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
Empty chestbeating as usual. He's in Lagos and want to fight Tinubu. Someone that can be bundled this evening and dumped on Upper Iweka bridge and told never to return to Lagos again. Dude is just a clown.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by Danishguy(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by sotall(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Na so them be ooo.

Very tribalistic people.

After dem go dey cry say nobody wan vote them or give them president.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by raskymonojendor: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
He forgot to shout their usual slogan "international drug baron". No wonder south east region has largest rate of hypertension in Nigeria. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by Isobug: 4:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
sotall:
Na so them be ooo.

Very tribalistic people.

He's saytyr president is not performing, is he performing? Let him know, simple

1 Like

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by TopBanter: 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
Isobug:

He's saytyr president is not performing, is he performing? Let him know, simple

Abeg shut up you annoying hypocrite. The many non-performing Governor you Igbos consistently give two fcking term of 4 years in office, making 8 in total, in the SE nko?

Okay for Ikpeazu, Elechi, orji Kalu, Obi, Theodore Orji and all other woeful and non-performing Igbo Governors to get 8 years in office while you vile, hateful, bigoted and wicked hypocrites want Tinubu “wiped out” after six months in charge.

Better for IPOB nuisance like you to stop talking than coming out with asinine defense of the lunacy the whole world is witnessing from Igbos because a Yoruba man defeated your worthless messiah.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by Isobug: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
TopBanter:

Abeg shut up you annoying hypocrite. The many non-performing Governor you Igbos consistently give two fcking term of 4 years in office, making 8 in total, in the SE nko?

Okay for Ikpeazu, Elechi, orji Kalu, Obi, Theodore Orji and all other woeful and non-performing Igbo Governors to get 8 years in office while you vile, hateful, bigoted and wicked hypocrites want Tinubu “wiped out” after six months in charge.

Better for IPOB nuisance like you to stop talking than coming out with asinine defense of the lunacy the whole world is witnessing from Igbos because a Yoruba man defeated your worthless messiah.
Get out

1 Like

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by TopBanter: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Isobug:

Get out

lol. Frustrated hack. I am waiting till the Awkuzu SARS genocidal butcher James Nwafor becomes a governor in Ala Igbo some day while you sadistic hypocrites continue chasing SW Governors up and down.

Shameless and worthless Ekweremadu was in the legislature for almost 20 years. Ikpeazu, Orji Kalu etal have now begun their own life stay in the Senate till death part them from the hallowed chamber.

Continue hyperventilating about Gbajabiamila and Obasa and other Yoruba legislators. Worthless and bigoted hypocrites.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by spinna: 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
The sweetest revenge is to keep smiling and walk tall...

Even some girls selling shawarma were looking at me miserably telling me sebi my brother was in charge. What the f"*k does that have to do with shawarma im buying?

This demented jealousy will soon lead some people" go where they no know" soon

Guess what? On the street sometimes they will walk aggressively towards you as though you should move..but walk straight on .smiling and they shift.. because they daren't start anything in this Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by aljharem(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
Chai, people are frustrated. Abeg the first speaker is just frustrated and we need to understand that things are going south as it is right now. I hope Tinubu turns the country around

1 Like

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by Isobug: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
TopBanter:

lol. Frustrated hack. I am waiting till the Awkuzu SARS genocidal butcher James Nwafor becomes a governor in Ala Igbo some day while you sadistic hypocrites continue chasing SW Governors up and down.

Shameless and worthless Ekweremadu was in the legislature for almost 20 years. Ikpeazu, Orji Kalu etal have now begun their own life stay in the Senate till death part them from the hallowed chamber.

Continue hyperventilating about Gbajabiamila and Obasa and other Yoruba legislators. Worthless and bigoted hypocrites.
This political jobber again? Like I said before, get out
Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by Couldntfigurean: 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
spinna:
The sweetest revenge is to keep smiling and walk tall...

Even some girls selling shawarma were looking at me miserably telling me sebi my brother was in charge. What the f"*k does that have to do with shawarma im buying?

This demented jealousy will soon lead some people" go where they no know" soon

Guess what? On the street sometimes they will walk aggressively towards you as though you should move..but walk straight on .smiling and they shift.. because they daren't start anything in this Lagos
bro why you self go dey price shawarma?
Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by WesternPanzer: 5:29am On Dec 12, 2023
Though I don't support the wiping part but you can understand his frustrations.

Its not easy being at the bottom of the food chain feeding on scraps for 16 years.

From a Useless, worthless Disaster called Buhari who tried to install his Fulani brother to another Potential Disaster called Tinubu

Laugh all you can but these are human beings with mouths to feed.

Nigeria's Politcians are wild animals who don't have any capacity to lead.

I have seen and tested real leadership in my lifetime and I thank God for that.
Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by alanto: 5:49am On Dec 12, 2023
But why Ibo people hate Yoruba like this? Wetin we do dem? grin

The way they switched their hate from Fulani to Yoruba after Buhari's 8 years is laughable. Very myopic people. You think if you embarrass Tinubu or bring down the country and the economy then you will be better off?

Nonsense and flat hed

2 Likes

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by alanto: 5:51am On Dec 12, 2023
sotall:
Na so them be ooo.

Very tribalistic people.

The Ibo man tribalism is becoming something else. The hate for Yoruba is going to be the cause of their alienation

2 Likes

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by alanto: 6:08am On Dec 12, 2023
In the same sentence you are talking down Tinubu and talking about him releasing Nnamdi Kanu. No sense, no tact and this is how majority of them think with their akpu muscle. Imagine Nigerian army go get this boy time now, dem way hail am now go cry victimization, a useless people always unified in hate.
Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by United04: 6:13am On Dec 12, 2023
TopBanter:

International thief thief ITT...the children of ogboni fraternity speaking.
Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by creativehubb: 6:30am On Dec 12, 2023
Igbos focus on your governors, zone and states.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by YorubaDemonswag: 6:30am On Dec 12, 2023
That billionaire shinbuzor was angry and crying for we Agbadorian,he's billionaire and can feed all our lineage like his fellow flat.head on nairaland,he's just concern about usgrin

Okan gbogbo Obirodent O ni bale,All Obirodent mind no go touch ground.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by TopBanter: 6:53am On Dec 12, 2023
creativehubb:
Igbos focus on your governors, zone and states.

They can never do that. There is that evil and demonic Kaduna Nzeogwu spirit in all of them. These are the same people who have produced the worst misruler Governors in Nigeria.

Igbos not only gave all of them 8 years in power but they then supported the misfits to retire and die in the Senate.

Yet Sanwo Olu, Dapo Abiodun, Aketi, Tinubu etal are always their problem they will then advocate must be "wiped out".

Ojukwu, who started a war over a constitutionally illegal secession declaration, is a hero forever while Awolowo who was serving and protecting his nation is the anti-christ to Igbos till today. The Kaduna Nzeogwu spirit on show in all Igbos.

Kanu and Ekpa who have instigated death, rape, extortion, culture of criminality, cannibalism and economic destruction throughput the SE are demi-Gods with all Igbos demanding Kanu's release yet Tinubu must be "wiped out". Again, a show of the Nzeogwu spirit all Igbos are born with.

I have personally insisted for years to dumb and over Liberal Yorubas, like the fools Falz and Macaroni, that the hatred Igbos have for Yorubas is not online only.

I am happy Igbos, with their hateful behaviour, are now proving me 100% correct so that any Yorubas with even an iota of commonsensical self-preservation will realize these are a hyoocritical people we must deliberately fight to distance ourselves from.

1 Like

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by TinubuThief: 6:58am On Dec 12, 2023
Igbo kill una there cowards
Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by ASAPFERG: 7:16am On Dec 12, 2023
Typical chestbeater
attack tinubu and see what will become of igbos in the SW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by creativehubb: 7:46am On Dec 12, 2023
TopBanter:

They can never do that. There is that evil and demonic Kaduna Nzeogwu spirit in all of them. These are the same people who have produced the worst misruler Governors in Nigeria.

Igbos not only gave all of them 8 years in power but they then supported the misfits to retire and die in the Senate.

Yet Sanwo Olu, Dapo Abiodun, Aketi, Tinubu etal are always their problem they will then advocate must be "wiped out".

Ojukwu, who started a war over a constitutionally illegal secession declaration, is a hero forever while Awolowo who was serving and protecting his nation is the anti-christ to Igbos till today. The Kaduna Nzeogwu spirit on show in all Igbos.

Kanu and Ekpa who have instigated death, rape, extortion, culture of criminality, cannibalism and economic destruction throughput the SE are demi-Gods with all Igbos demanding Kanu's release yet Tinubu must be "wiped out". Again, a show of the Nzeogwu spirit all Igbos are born with.

I have personally insisted for years to dumb and over Liberal Yorubas, like the fools Falz and Macaroni, that the hatred Igbos have for Yorubas is not online only.

I am happy Igbos, with their hateful behaviour, are now proving me 100% correct so that any Yorubas with even an iota of commonsensical self-preservation will realize these are a hyoocritical people we must deliberately fight to distance ourselves from.
Their oversabi and overzealous nature keeps giving them problems, they never learn. Okpolo eye no be open eye.

1 Like

Re: Watch Angry Igbo Man Speaking Against Yorubas And Their Leader by Scarrr: 7:53am On Dec 12, 2023
Billionaires don dey vex 😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: People Losing Faith In Nigeria’s Economy- Akinwumi Adesina / Fubara Would Have Been A Level 14 Civil Servant If Not For Wike -Ex Commissioner / An Elderly Woman Responds To Michelle Obama And Rev. Wright: A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.