Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar (2638 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited / When Election Candidates Meet Vs When Supporters Meet. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by helinues: 8:58am On Jun 15, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

All these long episode without a job is bad o

All these trolling for years already indicated you might need to be rehabilitated.

Following me alone means before responding to every of my comments, you must first read through them.

The question is how many minutes does it take you to read one and respond with your as usual bunkum?

Considering the number of comments I make in a day on this forum, how many hours does it take you to read through it all even when you are not online?

Now let's talk about the numerous monikers you have been using to do this trolling, you will first create a disposable email to register on NL, a link will be sent to the email after registration which you can then use to confirm your account in NL.

Now, how many minutes does it take you to create one moniker? If you have been trolling me for 2 years, 6 monikers have been banned already this week alone, then how many monikers must you have used to do this futility trolling?

Add all those time together, are you being paid for deliberately wasting your precious time all in the name of trolling others?

Do you think when you grow old, you won't be playing Ludo with friends when you could have been playing golf with your friends as you have wasted your precious time chasing others shadow in faceless forum.

Dem no dey get person pass this.

Funny thing, you won't read this before you will drop your incoherent jargons but you see in the future, your subconscious mind would remind you that their is a particular guy who advised you then but you refused to listen.

We will continue to be praying for you for God to lay his hand on you so that he can deliver you from the spirit of trolling .

Long yeah, so that it can sunk into your subconscious mind for future reference that at least I tried to help you
Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by Viscuz: 9:00am On Jun 15, 2023
helinues:

All these trolling for years already indicated you might need to be rehabilitated.

Following me alone means before responding to every if my comments, you must first read through them.

The question is how many minutes does it take you to read one and respond with your as usual bunkum?

Considering the number of comments I make in a day in this forum, how many hours does it take you to read through it all even when you are not online?

Now let's talk about the numerous monikers you have been using to do this trolling, you will first create a disposable email to register on NL, a link will be sent to the email after registration which you can then use to confirm your account in NL.

Now, how many minutes does it take you to create one moniker? If you have been trolling me for 2 years, 6 monikers have been banned already this week alone, then how many monikers must you have used to do this futility trolling?

Add all those time together, are you being paid for deliberately wasting your precious time all in the name of trolling others?

Do you think when you grow old, you won't be playing Ludo with friends when you could have been playing golf with your friends as you have wasted your precious time chasing others shadow in faceless forum.

Dem no dey get person pass this.

Funny thing, you won't read this before you will drop your incoherent jargons but you see in the future, your subconscious mind would remind you that their is a particular guy who advised you then but you refused to listen.

We will continue to be praying for you for God to lay his hand on you so that he can deliver you from the spirit of trolling .

Long yeah, so that it can sunk into your subconscious mind for future reference that at least I tried to help you

True true helinues you need to find work

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by helinues: 9:05am On Jun 15, 2023
Viscuz:

True true helinues you need to find work

Switch monikers as you like, the moniker I was referring to stop communicating, probably banned, both of you are following me and trolling.

I was offline for good 7 months on this forum without looking back, hahaha, jobless person go surely die for such long time of period for not coming back.

No be say na any of una lineage dey feed me, pay my bills not to talk of buy data for me.

You people are hating for nothing just because I don't support what you support. Must you people see those who are not having same ideology with you as a threat?

Speaking of the ideology, please which of any of una ideology came close to reality since 2015, yet those who have been getting things right which you could have queued behind and learn how they do it, una turn friendly match to sliding tackle.

You can't plant guava and harvest apple, ko possible, you people are already reaping thungs you have sown, very obvious with the happenings in una region.

The real question is, for how long woukd you people continue to be putting cart before the horse?
Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by Viscuz: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2023
helinues:

Switch monikers as you like, I was offline for good 7 months on this forum without looking back, hahaha, jobless person go surely die for such long time of period for not coming back.

No be say na any of una lineage dey feed me, pay my bills not to talk of buy data for me.

You people are hating for nothing just because I don't support what you support. Must you people see those who are not having same ideology with you as a threat?

Speaking of the ideology, please which of any of una ideology came close to reality since 2015, yet those who have been getting things right which you could have queued behind and learn how they do it, una turn friendly match to sliding tackle.

You can't plant guava and harvest apple, ko possible, you people are already reaping thungs you have sown, very obvious with the happenings in una region.

The real question is, for how long woukd you people continue to be putting cart before the horse?

Please don't add me to your brain problem

3 Likes

Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by dazzlingd(m): 11:22am On Jun 15, 2023
helinues:

Wetin this one dey talk?

Ordinarily, for the fact that the petroleum products will be refined within Nigeria, that will make FG to be able to track the movement of the products without as usual diverting.

Even other neighbouring countries are patiently waiting for Dangote refineries to start functioning so that they can refine their natural products close by without wasting money in going to Europe e.t.c

I don’t see any hope in a dangote refinery that is private based.
The government had about 20 years since 1999 to build enough functioning refineries but failed.
Obasanjo failed, Jonathan failed and buhari failed
Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by Stone03: 11:50am On Jun 15, 2023
helinues:
This one no even dey positive about the Dangote refineries which will save the cost of first, exporting the crude oil to other countries, importing it back to Nigeria .

Funnily, FG has been paying ghost subsidy money as half of those products don't make it to Nigeria

It's like you just entered Nigeria now? Which Dangote refinery? Dangote who has collected his own oil importation license and he is partnering with the president select probably
Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by Flets: 11:53am On Jun 15, 2023
helinues:
This one no even dey positive about the Dangote refineries which will save the cost of first, exporting the crude oil to other countries, importing it back to Nigeria .

Funnily, FG has been paying ghost subsidy money as half of those products don't make it to Nigeria

How will dangote refinery save cost?, do you think dangote will sell at a rate less than global market prices?

The minimum dangote will sell is 1USD per liter and the prevalent exchange rate at the time will determine the price at the pumps. If in doubt see link below for prices of gasoline in countries without subsidy

https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/gasoline_prices/

Make una dey joke
Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by helinues: 11:57am On Jun 15, 2023
Flets:

How will dangote refinery save cost?, do you think dangote will sell at a rate less than global market prices?

Make una dey joke

How about money saved from shipping to and fro?
Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by Flets: 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
helinues:

How about money saved from shipping to and fro?

How much is the shipping savings per liter?,

Benchmarks already exist on the prices of refined products in countries with functional refineries and without subsidies and shipping cost. Infact, i project that dangote product pricing will be more expensive than global market prices (> 1USD per liter) due to corruption and lack of infrastructure.

Again see prices of gasoline in countries with refineries
Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by helinues: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
Flets:

How much is the shipping savings per liter?,

Benchmarks already exist on the prices of refined products in countries with functional refineries and without subsidies and shipping cost. Infact, i project that dangote product pricing will be more expensive than global market prices (> 1USD per liter) due to corruption and lack of infrastructure.

Again see prices of gasoline in countries with refineries

How many liters of unrefined products is FG paying as subsidy, how many litres of refined products make it back to Nigeria?
Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by Flets: 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
helinues:

How many liters of unrefined products is FG paying as subsidy, how many litres of refined products make it back to Nigeria?

You have refused to answer my question.... I will ask a more simpler question this time

How much do you think dangote will sell a liter of PMS and what is the basis of your answer?
Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by helinues: 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
Flets:

You have refused to answer my question.... I will ask a more simpler question this time

How much do you think dangote will sell a liter of PMS and what is the basis of your answer?

Chai, Dangote sell liters of oil?

What's the business of a refinerer with the amount they sell a litre of oil in the market?

undecided undecided
Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
helinues:

when is Dangote refinery going to start production ? Please be honest.

Government has been paying ghost subsidy according to you. The accounts those moneys were paid to have owners with addresses, has the government arrested those owners ?
Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by Flets: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
helinues:

Chai, Dangote sell liters of oil?

What's the business of a refinerer with the amount they sell a litre of oil in the market?

undecided undecided

Please dont divert the question and its okay if you dont have an answer

How much do you think dangote will sell a liter of PMS (GASOLINE) and what is the basis of your answer?
Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by helinues: 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
Flets:

Please dont divert the question and its okay if you dont have an answer

How much do you think dangote will sell a liter of PMS (GASOLINE) and what is the basis of your answer?

How much do you think dangote will sell a liter of PMS and what is the basis of your answer
?

You have little knowledge about this discussion.

Is Dangote an oil marketer to determine the price of a liter of PMS?
Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by Flets: 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
helinues:

?

You have little knowledge about this discussion.

Is Dangote an oil marketer to determine the price of a liter of PMS?

Is it not obvious you have absolutely no clue about this subject? .... I have only followed your thought process to see if you had any interest in learning.

1. Dangote owns a refinery that will produce and sell refined products (PMS, AGO, DPK etc).
2. Dangote will sell at a price ...... and that price will not be very different from what other global refineries sell because he will purchase the crude oil at global rates too
3. I have pointed you to comparable rates applicable in nations with refineries..... https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/gasoline_prices/
4. I have also mentioned that Gasoline/ PMS/ Fuel (which ever name you choose) will be sold at a price above 1USD per liter by dangote

Now i need you to respond intelligently if you can
Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by helinues: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Flets:

Is it not obvious you have absolutely no clue about this subject? .... I have only followed your thought process to see if you had any interest in learning.

1. Dangote owns a refinery that will produce and sell refined products (PMS, AGO, DPK etc).
2. Dangote will sell at a price ...... and that price will not be very different from what other global refineries sell because he will purchase the crude oil at global rates too
3. I have pointed you to comparable rates applicable in nations with refineries..... https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/gasoline_prices/
4. I have also mentioned that Gasoline/ PMS/ Fuel (which ever name you choose) will be sold at a price above 1USD per liter by dangote

Now i need you to respond intelligently if you can

Is Dangote selling directly to the marketers or the masses?

Are they accepting Naira to buy oil in the global market?

Let me break it down to you in a lay man's language, you have a company which produce a particular product, are you the one to determine what price to sell your product in the market or that decision is left for them ( your clients) to make?

That should be easy for you to comprehend
Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by worksmart(m): 1:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
To anybody planning to Japa , at this point I cannot blame you. grin grin
Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by seunmsg(m): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
jmoore:
If petrol is being sold at 550 naira per litre when it was imported at the rate of 465 naira to a dollar, how much will a liter of petrol be sold when imported at 664 naira to a dollar?

This is a difference of 200 naira.

Expect petrol to hit 750 naira per liter. It could even go higher to 850 and 950 when dollar is 764 naira and 864 naira respectively.

I think the N537 was fixed using the realistic parallel market rate.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by Mabizeka: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
helinues:

Is Dangote selling directly to the marketers or the masses?

Are they accepting Naira to buy oil in the global market?

Let me break it down to you in a lay man's language, you have a company which produce a particular product, are you the one to determine what price to sell your product in the market or that decision is left for them ( your clients) to make?

That should be easy for you to comprehend
Hi, do you need a job?

1 Like

Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by orisa37: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
PRODUCE GOOD STRONG AND DURABLE NAIRA FOR US TO SPEND IN NIGERIA AND STOP THE CIRCULATION OF FOREIGN CURRENCIES IN NIGERIA.
Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
helinues:

You didn't see the news few days ago about Dangote being granted a licence to import petrol or you pretended not to have seen it?

Once he starts importing, he'll discover it's far easier and more rewarding to import than to refine, and that'll be the end of these mountainous expectations.

Una go tire with false hopes.
Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
helinues:

Chai, by the time Dangote refineries will start full operation, don't you think the price of oil at least within Africa would come down?

Is there any African countries with local refineries? How many African countries have oil deposit?

That's to tell you that they have been going to far Europe to refine their products which cost more compare to refine it nearby in Africa.

Except if you are telling me that Shipping cost to Europe is more cheaper than shipping cost within Africa

As for Dangote's loan, it won't even stress him before he would repay it back. His refineries running meaning for now, he has monopoly on it within Africa.

No one in his right senses will be listening to anything from the same brain you used to support and defend the calamitous Buhari for 8 long & wasted years.
Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by orisa37: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
NOW THAT SUBSIDY IS GONE, LET IT BE GONE FOREVER.
ADJUST MINIMUM SALARY TO LEVEL ONE STEP ONE AT N100'000 PM.
FIX ALL PENSIONS AT THE LAST STEP OF THE PENSIONER'S LEVEL OF RETIREMENT.
DENOMINATE OUR NAIRA AT N200 TO $1
STOP FOREIGN TRAVELS AND ESTACODE PAYMENTS FOR CIVIL SERVANTS FOR MEDICAL, HOLIDAYING AND FRIVOLOUS ACTIVITIES OTHER THAN FOR VERY NECESSARY EMISSARIES.
STOP REGULATING FUEL AND ELECTRICITY. LET DEMANDS DETERMINE PRICES.
WHEN WE ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG ALL THE NAUGHTY PROBLEMS OF GOVERNANCE WILL BE OVER.

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.
Re: Petrol Bought When 465 Naira Is 1 Dollar Vs When 664 Naira Is 1 Dollar by twilightdreams: 3:28am On Jun 23, 2023
Zonefree:

grin

We're in for a long ride.

I hope you wake up to read this   smiley ;

You will look for joy in your life and never find it, Zonefree

You will wander and roam aimless until death takes you

For everytime you have come for me unprovoked, may evil descend upon you.

Guilty fingers will judge you and you will be counted amongst the accused and accursed. Everything you lay your hands on will never succeed.

Whoever you are behind the account, God will make you cry for the misery you spread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Situation Report On The Attack And Killing Of Military Personnel On Peace Missio / To Those Who Will Stand Against Injustice - Let Us Save Ribadu / Ogun State Governorship, The Fact !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.