Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts (45092 Views)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Beautiful Photos (Video) / Ruby Uche Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With A New Car / Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by 3kay945(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
Zonefree:
There's something about slim girls that triggers my emotions.

In my opinion, all slim girls in Nigeria should be getting petrol at N130 per litre. They're too lovely to suffer cry

grin
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by anibi9674: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
I no de comment
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by ahnie: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
Nice
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Gppgn(f): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
Angelfrost:
I must be the only Nigerian who really doesn't know this lady...! I can't even point to a single of her track or hit I have listened to or vibed to! lipsrsealed
haba Bros... grin
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by sylve11: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
iammo:

Kingsley Odafe is cursed

sad shocked cool
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
Happy birthday to her.
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Gppgn(f): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
gentiles:
So she's even Yoruba? Spits! Runs to unfollow her on FB and other social media platforms. Ndi Yoruba
what's wrong with this one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by sylve11: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
Angelfrost:
I must be the only Nigerian who really doesn't know this lady...! I can't even point to a single of her track or hit I have listened to or vibed to! lipsrsealed

Be like I dey go cele o grin cool
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Burgerlomo: 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
Star lomo lati le 😎😁👍
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 5:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Gppgn:
haba Bros... grin

I kid you not!... No hating or anything! I don't know her or any of her songs or music videos! grin

There are so many top and widely celebrated Naija music artistes that I have never heard of or listened to!

A typical example is Portable! I have never heard a single song of his! NEVER!
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by KingTom(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
iammo:

I here by rise to second this motion...

Slim girls average boobs
Wetin rise for your body grin
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
sylve11:

Be like I dey go cele o grin cool

Boss... I dey fear myself sometimes!

When people dey talk about celebrities and popular musicians in Nigeria, I keep getting lost! grin

The other day, people around me were talking about the rap-singing dude called OdumoduBlack... So, I looked him up and listened to "Picanto" and "Declan Rice"! I actually enjoyed them, even loved the videos!
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Federalis: 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
Zonefree:

In my opinion, all slim girls in Nigeria should be getting petrol at N130 per litre. They're too lovely to suffer cry

Simp. Nah so dem dey take deceive una with small thing.
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by LordIsaac(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
iammo:

I here by rise to second this motion...

Slim girls average boobs
I hereby third the motion! grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Passionate888: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
What's Moozik ?

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Gppgn(f): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

I kid you not!... No hating or anything! I don't know her or any of her songs or music videos! grin

There are so many top and widely celebrated Naija music artistes that I have never heard of or listened to!

A typical example is Portable! I have never heard a single song of his! NEVER!

lolz.. maybe u don't like her style Sha... just that she exposes herself too much.. she Dey try

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by lailo: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
This
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by lailo: 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
This one I see for that video go don dey collect since that time undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Greystone: 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
Zonefree:

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Yyodike: 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
Stargirl
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Tonalphs(f): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
Angelfrost:
Be like na kpop idols u dey listen to undecided undecided
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
Gppgn:
lolz.. maybe u don't like her style Sha... just that she exposes herself too much.. she Dey try

Well, you are probably right!

Music for me is deep art and has to be lyrically sound! It's not enough to have great beats!

That's probably why I don't relate to a lot of these popular musicians of today!

I'm not even a fan of rap music, but whenever certain rappers drop songs, I pay close attention! Rappers like:

Eminem (He remains on that throne)
Twisted Insane (This guy is just POETIC and DEEP)
Phyno
Vector
Nas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by ednut1(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
Pearls234:
Nigerian bloggers and their annoying voice-over
dude be like ayera sar
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
Tonalphs:

Be like na kpop idols u dey listen to undecided undecided

Lol... Wetin that one come be??! grin

Believe me... I dig Nigerian Musicians who actually sit down to properly write their songs:

Asa
Brymo (I literally left "Ozymandias" on permanent Repeat)
Flavour (This guy never gets it wrong)
Phyno
Chike
Johnny Drille
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Tonalphs(f): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin I'm into kpop idols. Just teasing you cos I can't believe you don't know her. Kpop is Korea music like BTS etc. I nor wan begin name them make u nor laugh me
Angelfrost:

Lol... Wetin that one come be??! grin

Believe me... I dig Nigerian Musicians who actually sit down to properly write their songs:

Asa
Brymo (I literally left "Ozymandias" on permanent Repeat)
Flavour (This guy never gets it wrong)
Phyno
Chike
Johnny Drille
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Penguin2: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
Zonefree:

Slim girls are bae.

That’s why I marvel when I see some stupid idiotic girls going to do nyash without knowing that not all guys are attracted to nyash.
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Noblegraphix20(m): 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
Finestgurlie:
I'm slim

Ur picture first for Evidence
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Tonalphs:
grin grin grin grin grin I'm into kpop idols. Just teasing you cos I can't believe you don't know her. Kpop is Korea music like BTS etc. I nor wan begin name them make u nor laugh me

Interesting... I honestly can't tell one from the other! They all look like siblings from the same family house tbh!

I did enjoy the following Asian singles:

Peaches by Kai
Diamond by Ozi (Heard it first on the series 'Warrior')
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Hatrick01: 5:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
This girl beta pass Tems

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by peacettw: 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
Pearls234:
Nigerian bloggers and their annoying voice-over

Truly annoying
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by Nwaotu10(m): 5:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
Sabi girl
Re: Ayra Starr’s Childhood Dance Video Emerges On Her 21st Birthday, She Reacts by peacettw: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Angelfrost:

Interesting... I honestly can't tell one from the other! They all look like siblings from the same family house tbh!

I did enjoy the following Asian singles:

Peaches by Kai
Diamond by Ozi (Heard it first on the series 'Warrior')

True. I still don't get why people are so fascinated with them. They all look the same with weird hairstyles and same boring dance steps.

Their males look like females, and their females look like CGI dolls. I just cant wrap my head around it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Is Fake, Wearing Prosthetic Baby Bump" / Baby Mama Kemi Ayorinde: Lyta Can't Afford ₦13k Balloons For Son Aari's Birthday / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.