Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform (15542 Views)

You're Fired If You're On This Call, CEO Lays Off 900 Workers On Zoom Call / Npower: GIFMIS Platform Is Down, Currently Being Fixed / Npower: FG Now Uses GIFMIS (r/fgn/feder) As A New Payment Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by Emmyxclusive: 10:05am On Jun 15, 2023
PussyKing:
undecided undecided undecided
Why are Northerners always the ones holding the EFCC Chairmanship position??

I think it's time to change that chain ⛓️⛓️
Tinubu should not appoint a Norther as EFCC Chairman sad
An they are the ones with the most corruption cases
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by Sermwell(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2023
PussyKing:

Just dey play!! It's all political alignments! The godfathers of EFCC chairmen are usually northerners! Tinubu cannot help it!
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by Nahunger(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2023
IketownNigeria:
If you’re a well to do Nigerian , middle class etc, have no pity for the poor , they are the army of the oppressors , maybe when they eat enough stones they’ll rise up and take back their country , my 2 cents

Hmmmm
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by uvie66: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2023
PussyKing:

.... you wan give that position to a southerner, that means you've entered one chance. Look at what happened at NDDC and WAEC
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by Countdown(m): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2023
hafeeanubasy:
Why are you still on GIFMIS?

IPPIS STILL OPERATE UNDER GIFMIS PLATFORM. FROM YOUR "I TOO KNOW" QUESTION, I AM SURE YOU ARE UNAWARE. grin grin
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by Deemas(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2023
drtee247:
Gather here if you have been affected by the delay in May salary...how are you all coping?

Is it true that FG directed that CBN should not make any payment from TSA for now? If true how do they want Public servants to survive? How do they also want essential services to be paid for?
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by ppogba: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2023
PussyKing:

What have you benefited from your kith and kin holding government position?
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by Hassanmaye(m): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2023
PussyKing:

Is too late man we rule Nigeria
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by wambosamuel1980: 10:36am On Jun 15, 2023
Shebi they say no money in the treasury account.
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by just2endowed: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2023
wambosamuel1980:
Shebi they say no money in the treasury account.

Since he's not paying subsidy money why is he delaying salary payment?
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by stevups(m): 10:40am On Jun 15, 2023
PussyKing:

I support you
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:43am On Jun 15, 2023
drtee247:
Gather here if you have been affected by the delay in May salary...how are you all coping?

May salary

Is paid in June

Lol

No hope for Zoogerians
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by Goalnaldo(m): 10:52am On Jun 15, 2023
Its funny that a country that cant pay lecturers and workers salary is embarking on granting loans to students. Odi egwu!
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by Patrioticman007(m): 10:55am On Jun 15, 2023
PussyKing:

You will need to write to USA President about your grivience on Northerners heading EFCC, so that they can sanction Jagaban against it, if he fails to comply like Chimada did.
Wailing wailers Online Republic.
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by Menclothing: 10:56am On Jun 15, 2023
When the payment doubled in just one month
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by AbuAeesha: 11:09am On Jun 15, 2023
PussyKing:

u can do it bro. see address below
CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS Plot 301/302, Institution and Research Cadastral District, Jabi, Abuja, Nigeria.
if u need contact number too kindly request.
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by drtee247(m): 11:14am On Jun 15, 2023
The federal government has put on hold payments to contractors and other service providers across all its Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs).

Presidency sources disclosed this on Thursday that the directive which was given from the highest level became important for two reasons.

The first was what was described as last-minute payments as former President Muhammadu Buhari was bowing out of government with his team.

The second reason, according to sources was due to a problem with the Government Integrated Financial Management Information System ( GIFMIS).

It learnt that some public officers of the last government were authorising arbitrary payments to themselves and their cronies, which raised concerns among the civil servants.

A particular former minister who was involved in a controversial project at the twilight of the Buhari administration was said to have approved a whooping N2 billion for the logo of project.

That payment was considered very outrageous by those familiar with the project but could not stop the affected former minister, who was said to have always bragged about his closeness to the power that be in Aso Villa, then.

Some other similar payments were being processed before the directive to stop all payments from the GIFMIS, the federal government public finance management solution.

On the challenges with the GIFMIS platform , sources said that it was malfunctioning with duplicated payments on single transactions, in some cases.

As learnt, what it meant was that when a payment was initiated, the beneficiary account could be paid twice or even thrice.

On the other hand, a payment could be initiated on the platform but the beneficiary might not receive any money.

On the strength of that , top officials of the Federal Ministry of Finance took a decision , with the approval of the presidency to stop all payments until the platform is fixed.

Given the critical importance of the GIFMIS in the operations of the Federal government, it was learnt that officials of the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation who are manning the platform and the consultants have been given marching orders to fix the problem, latest next week.

1 Share

Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by Savechild23: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2023
PussyKing:

From waziri, he don’t comply then his second major tension will start so he will adjust 70% juicy position to the oligarchs while he share 25% among afonjudas then 5% is share among us.
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by hafeeanubasy: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
Countdown:

IPPIS STILL OPERATE UNDER GIFMIS PLATFORM. FROM YOUR "I TOO KNOW" QUESTION, I AM SURE YOU ARE UNAWARE. grin grin

You are a poor teacher!
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
IketownNigeria:
If you’re a well to do Nigerian , middle class etc, have no pity for the poor , they are the army of the oppressors , maybe when they eat enough stones they’ll rise up and take back their country , my 2 cents
👊🤝✌️✌️
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by loswhite(m): 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
Sermwell:
I don't have any problem with salary earners but it can never be me! I can't be at the mercy of some employers who want to pay me whenever they like.
NB: those of you shouting the student loan by this evil government is not by force, do you realize that tuition will go up and affect those who are not interested in taking the loans??

Alot of you will definitely regret this grin grin
Keep quiet.
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by kumbhuru: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
drtee247:
I will stop going to work. It's becoming unbearable
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by AlexJustin(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
Don't rely on salary alone. Learn a digital skill today and embrace financial Security. Join my free masterclass on Amazon KDP here WhatsApp only 0901 223 0766

Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by drtee247(m): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2023
kumbhuru:

I will stop going to work. It's becoming unbearable
I heard payments have began in some places

1 Like

Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by Theophinio(m): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
AlexJustin:
Don't rely on salary alone. Learn a digital skill today and embrace financial Security. Join my free masterclass on Amazon KDP here WhatsApp only 0901 223 0766

Boss, please how can I format my ebooks successfully with my phone so it can be accepted by Amazon kdp

I have formatted it to pdf, rtf, epub and web page. But still my kdp account is showing "Your book can not be downloaded"

Let me whatsapp you
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by Dotman44: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
Have they resumed payment on GIFMIS as against earlier suspension of payment.
drtee247:
The federal government has put on hold payments to contractors and other service providers across all its Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs).

Presidency sources disclosed this on Thursday that the directive which was given from the highest level became important for two reasons.

The first was what was described as last-minute payments as former President Muhammadu Buhari was bowing out of government with his team.

The second reason, according to sources was due to a problem with the Government Integrated Financial Management Information System ( GIFMIS).

It learnt that some public officers of the last government were authorising arbitrary payments to themselves and their cronies, which raised concerns among the civil servants.

A particular former minister who was involved in a controversial project at the twilight of the Buhari administration was said to have approved a whooping N2 billion for the logo of project.

That payment was considered very outrageous by those familiar with the project but could not stop the affected former minister, who was said to have always bragged about his closeness to the power that be in Aso Villa, then.

Some other similar payments were being processed before the directive to stop all payments from the GIFMIS, the federal government public finance management solution.

On the challenges with the GIFMIS platform , sources said that it was malfunctioning with duplicated payments on single transactions, in some cases.

As learnt, what it meant was that when a payment was initiated, the beneficiary account could be paid twice or even thrice.

On the other hand, a payment could be initiated on the platform but the beneficiary might not receive any money.

On the strength of that , top officials of the Federal Ministry of Finance took a decision , with the approval of the presidency to stop all payments until the platform is fixed.

Given the critical importance of the GIFMIS in the operations of the Federal government, it was learnt that officials of the Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation who are manning the platform and the consultants have been given marching orders to fix the problem, latest next week.
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by Dotman44: 9:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Has payment commenced now. Someone said they have started payment?
drtee247:
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by carlleung(m): 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
No payment yet from my own side, e don red oh
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by drtee247(m): 7:32am On Jun 21, 2023
Dotman44:
Has payment commenced now. Someone said they have started payment?
Only in few centers...its like they are paying one center at a time
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by kumbhuru: 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
drtee247:

Only in few centers...its like they are paying one center at a time
They've started paying since last week
Re: May Salary Delay For Workers On GIFMIS Platform by carlleung(m): 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Payment received today

(1) (2) (Reply)

Etisalat Nigeria Job Vacancies (9 Positions) / Apply For RTI International Job Recruitment (33 Openings) / How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.