Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help (15495 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Just Claimed He Received Appointment Letter From NATFORCE / Natforce / Natforce Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by HenryIgwe01: 12:15pm On Jul 06, 2023
Good afternoon everyone. I will go straight to the point.

Since I rounded up my Nysc, I haven’t gotten a good job. I’ve been in the street doing some little little job including teaching prospective Waec and jamb candidates.

Two days ago, a friend of mine told me about a federal government job which is known as National Taskforce. The abbreviation is NATFORCE.
He said he will sell the slot for me for over a hundred thousand naira.

With the little money I’ve been able to gather, I was planning to open a small barbing salon shop in order to not stay at home doing nothing. Now I don’t know if I should buy the slot or not becus I’m scared of being scammed especially this period.

He said it’s a federal government job, so I’m worried becus even though he wants to sell a slot to me atleast federal government would have alerted the public to apply for the job in which I’ve not even heard anything from the government.

Please 🙏🏻 If you have any idea about the job or you’re a staff, kindly enlighten me to be sure it’s true or scam. Thank you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by bukaty(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
Do not waste your money. It not a federal government organization yet

54 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by ratiani6: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Okay

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by HenryIgwe01: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2023
bukaty:
Do not waste your money. It not a federal government organization yet
he said they are recruiting people now while some people have even started work. So I’m wondering who’s paying those people that have started work? Is it federal government?

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by markidoo(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
I have been working in Federal Secretariat, Uyo for a out four years and I have come in close contact with those NATFORCE guys, their job is not real or gazetted . Use that money open Salon or use am drink beer, smash pussy. Don't buy the job. Those people have been convincing thousands of people once they come and know that you can work for a year, shishi no drop as Fed Govt staff that they claim they just get tired and whiz into thin air. DONT BUY THAT JOB

Another of their tactics is that they'll tell you NATFORCE has been disbanded and NATCOM had been approved infact sef e dey president table, na for him PA to carry Biro for am make e sign.. What will make you believe is that they even occupy an Office in the FEDERAL SECRETARIAT COMPLEX.. Na so, Dem dey con, con people upandan.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by HenryIgwe01: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
markidoo:
I have been working in Federal Secretariat, Uyo for a out four years and I have come in close contact with those NATFORCE guys, their job is not real or gazetted . Use that money open Salon or use am drink beer, smash pussy. Don't buy the job. Those people have been convincing thousands of people once they come and know that you can work for a year, shishi no drop as Fed Govt staff that they claim they just get tired and whiz into thin air. DONT BUY THAT JOB
Thank you sir

14 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by chinonsoogugua2: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
Natforce has been disbanded. But the replacement for it is still on process.

12 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by slawomir: 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Grab my weed to learn

Don't fall for it easily

Do your investigation first

And let me also clarify this
Federal government most of the times Don't advertise job or vacancy
And it is my man no man
A cousin of mine got appointments of job letter even before interview and after some few months regularisation letter popped out ....this is to tell you say them don already prepare the work wait am

but still don't fall for it do your investigation properly

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Boyooosa(m): 2:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
A
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by shiki(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
wink Tell the guy that you don't have such amount now, but if he can help you, you will pay him after getting the job.
With BAT as a 'tax master' NATFORCE maybe considered a Fed. Govt job soon

2 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by atobs4real(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Be careful ooo.
Could remember sure P back then

1 Like

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by chaseblack(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Unemployment galore
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by orohbiro(f): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
After good four years plus one year Carry over in school you looking for a job that even an ilitrate can also apply for your parents should be disappointed see your life

11 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by atobs4real(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Be careful ooo.
Could remember sure P back then
Dem fit be 419 oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by FalseProphet1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
This is how peace corps scammed one of my members that year. The guy was carrying the mata on his head like firewood until Buhari came openly to disassociate himself from them. Anything that isn't linked to the federal government stay away from them in order to avoid stories that touch.

This I have seen.

17 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Hollyharjii: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Better to open a saloon than to buy a slot which the chance of getting the job is slim, besides, not a recognized or real one

4 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by engrjosefz(m): 2:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
You're about to be scammed...

Read the line above again this time slowly...

5 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by tfelicityk(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Don't bother to patronise you said friend. Go ahead with the plan for your proposed Barber Shop business...

Don't fall for any federal government job scams for now...

5 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by tfelicityk(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Don't bother to patronise your said friend. Go ahead with the plan for your proposed Barber Shop business...

Don't fall for any federal government job scams for now...

1 Like

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by xavuv: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
..run away from natforce as fast as you can.

Dont give shi shi to anyone. Im talking from experience. Members of natforce have been conning unsuspecting people to come and buy form/slot since 2013

5 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by moneyissweet(m): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
Scam, no try am o.

Just ignore the guy and open your barbing salon you are sure of.

HenryIgwe01:
Good afternoon everyone. I will go straight to the point.

Since I rounded up my Nysc, I haven’t gotten a good job. I’ve been in the street doing some little little job including teaching prospective Waec and jamb candidates.

Two days ago, a friend of mine told me about a federal government job which is known as National Taskforce. The abbreviation is NATFORCE.
He said he will sell the slot for me for over a hundred thousand naira.

With the little money I’ve been able to gather, I was planning to open a small barbing salon shop in order to not stay at home doing nothing. Now I don’t know if I should buy the slot or not becus I’m scared of being scammed especially this period.

He said it’s a federal government job, so I’m worried becus even though he wants to sell a slot to me atleast federal government would have alerted the public to apply for the job in which I’ve not even heard anything from the government.

Please 🙏🏻 If you have any idea about the job or you’re a staff, kindly enlighten me to be sure it’s true or scam. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Pootle: 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2023
many para militaries like that hope a bill will be sign to absorb them...dont join them, and the govt need to stop ppl from opening an unregistered organization to operate

4 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
From Dem MANNA with Love ❤️

The National Security Council had on September 2022 declared NATFORCE as an illegal organisation.

There you have it.

So therefore, Run oooo 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♂️

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Innobee99(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
U are dealing with a fake friend

Run as fast as u can

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Pinkybush: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
My bros applied for that job for the past 7rs now, spent nothing less than 100k, still nothing come out. So, don't waste your money on that scam.

7 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Dshocker(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
If this is true, then the president must be heartless.

Creating a national/federal task force to reap more from the hardship Nigerian are going through is saddening and unwarranted.
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by Gppgn(f): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
In the economy of God... All these things don't matter.. know God.
Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by dman4mdmoon(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
NATFORCE is illegal, says National Security Council

3 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by theophorus(m): 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
Person no get Job.
Him 'guy' still wan collect the small change wen dey him hand to sell 'bobo' for am.

You think say our politicians bad ehn? Just reason this guy friend Mata and you go agree say average Nigerian odikwa very wicked.

5 Likes

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
HenryIgwe01:
he said they are recruiting people now while some people have even started work. So I’m wondering who’s paying those people that have started work? Is it federal government?
Be like you get time to waste shaa.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This NATFORCE Job. Pls I Need Your Help by ralphsoo(m): 2:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
This scam na old format na

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udo Udoma & Bello Osagie Charmbers / BBC World Service Nationwide Recruitment Still Ongoing (28 Positions) / Discover 5 Tips For Selling Yourself When Applying For Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.