Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Anambra Man Forgets Way To His Hometown After Spending 24 Years In Imo Prison (v - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Man Forgets Way To His Hometown After Spending 24 Years In Imo Prison (v (449 Views)

American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / Mother Forgets Her Baby In A Commercial Bus After Alighting In Imo (video) / Passenger Forgets Money In Uyo In Keke Napep In Akwa Ibom State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Man Forgets Way To His Hometown After Spending 24 Years In Imo Prison (v by Ukpaka: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2023
Anambra Man Forgets Way to His Hometown After Spending 24 Years in Imo Prison (video)
https://247ureports.com/2023/06/anambra-man-forgets-way-to-his-hometown-after-spending-24-years-in-imo-prison-video/
-
Sunday Ogbuo, a native of Umuochuba Agba, Ekwulobia, in Aguata Local Government Area of Anambra State, has reportedly forgotten the way to his hometown, after spending decades in the facility of the Nigerian Correctional Service.
Re: Anambra Man Forgets Way To His Hometown After Spending 24 Years In Imo Prison (v by Padipadi(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2023
Prison bad o. Prison na ya mate?
Re: Anambra Man Forgets Way To His Hometown After Spending 24 Years In Imo Prison (v by Millimann: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2023
Why won't he forget his way home??

When everywhere don sharp.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Forgets Way To His Hometown After Spending 24 Years In Imo Prison (v by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2023
Freedom is a precious gift, many take for granted,but being in prison will make you value freedom, like your life.
Re: Anambra Man Forgets Way To His Hometown After Spending 24 Years In Imo Prison (v by Mrfeel: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2023
Alot can change in 24 yrs , I remember going back to the place me and my family once lived in Jos after 20 yrs I couldn't recognize the place if not for one particular building I recognized

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Austria Job Seeker Visa / Helpful Tips For All International Students Coming To Study In America... / I Am Seriously In Need Of Advice On Japa Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.