Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,005 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead (79495 Views)

Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos) / Sad!! Country Star Don Williams Is Dead; Aged 78 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Okortor: 10:53am On Jun 15, 2023
No, I beg to disagree as this can't be true! Nooooo. He can't be dead, have. My fav actor? Mba!

Modified: confirmed. Rip sir. You graced our screen with your nice movies. Life is indeed unpredictable. You will be remembered 💔
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Osanoghodua1: 10:54am On Jun 15, 2023
Is this not the rap artist? My condolence to his family.
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by fourboys: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Another obidi0t down...
bro why
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by sonofElElyon: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Another obidi0t down...

Wow. Where's the humanity in you? I'm Yoruba, not an Obi supporter but would never rejoice over someone's death no matter his political affiliation.. shame on you

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Phoen1X: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2023
beautyhd:
Take on the desired rest from all these hurdles and sufferings sir.

You graced our screens with your actings and have finally bowed to that which no man can control.

Rest In Peace.
I like your lines...short and straight to point.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Another obidi0t down...

From someone who has not eaten this morning.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Iluvmycontr3: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Another obidi0t down...

,,,,Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by charlizonto: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2023
What a pity cry

May God bless his soul and gives his family and loved one the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss..

RIP Sir..
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Satanistx: 10:56am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Another obidi0t down...
u will die on this day next month

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by occfx: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Another obidi0t down...

I can imagine this type of being and the kind of government they support.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by donjahsy(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Another obidi0t down...
Even in death you still mock a man. You have no honor boy!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Illuminatiship(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Another obidi0t down...
the reason why you will never make it in life, talking about death you're bringing the stupidity of your entire family, frustration is truly a twin brother of madness now I know you have them all...

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Josephokpala8(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2023
Chai... One of the funniest actors
He'll surely be missed 😭

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by gbaskiboy: 11:00am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Another obidi0t down...
Senselessness left long ago! Who is next? It could be someone dear to you, who knows? Do no let political difference you have with others to cloud your judgement of wright and wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by legitnow1: 11:01am On Jun 15, 2023
Josephokpala8:
Chai... One of the funniest actors
He'll surely be missed 😭

The guy was just fun to watch.

Big time joker!
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by kenniekool(m): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
kestolove95:
Another obidi0t down...
Animal in human form.
Why will you derive joy in someone's death, u never know when it is your turn.
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by OgideAgu: 11:01am On Jun 15, 2023
Rip sir

We sell anything materials
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by 2Ways(m): 11:02am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Another obidi0t down...

How old are you? Return your mom's phone and stay off social media.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by luckedesiri(m): 11:02am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Another obidi0t down...
.... Be devil go punish you.... On the day you die, people will rejoice...... Animal..... A common rip would have been ok or best still... Ignore the post and move..... Even in death you still dey drag people.... If you like carry Nigerian politics for head... Hypertension go kill u for nothing.... Recalcitrant swine

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by luckedesiri(m): 11:02am On Jun 15, 2023
phoneport:
Yes this is common amongs men, we shall all die one after another... It is only a matter of time.
But my prayer is... You and I will die fulfilled and impactful.
... AMEN
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by elpochas: 11:03am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Another obidi0t down...
learn to respect the dead you little kid.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Illuminatiship(m): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Another obidi0t down...
seun.
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Karemarealty288(m): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Another obidi0t down...

As if you will live forever even though you are living a miserable life....from the moment you spewed this bulshit, nothing good will ever cross your path or in your family in this world and the next.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Chekwume16(m): 11:04am On Jun 15, 2023
vastolord4:

People like that usually don't have anyone to mourn. They have been abandoned by life itself
You might mourn your own any time! Don't be an empty head on a public forum you goat
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by whubby(m): 11:04am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Another obidi0t down...

That's inappropriate and insensitive of you to say

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by MrAmbrose(m): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2023
Rip chief.
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Regie2bless: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2023
tonywonder:
One of the prominent actors in the Nigerian movie industry, Mr Brymo Uchegbu, otherwise known as Don Brymo, is dead.

This demise was confirmed by one of his colleagues, Mr Mayor Ofoegbu, who is also a well-known movie director in Nollywood.

According to the information gathered, the actor, who prominently plays the role of an Igwe (king) in movies, passed on in his sleep last night.

Mr Ofoegbu, who posted a quote, “Plan for tomorrow but live for today. Tomorrow is not guaranteed,” accompanied this with a condolence message.

“I wrote those lines on my WhatsApp status yesterday evening. My man, my 5 & 6, Don Brymo Uchegbu, passed in his sleep.

“I received the shocking news this morning and had to verify from his family. Chai! Don Brymo my manchi. It’s had to say goodbye. Nnukwu nwa na Enugu ukwu,” he posted.

Don Brymo, who hails from Anambra State, was born in 1966, but officially joined in the film industry in 2000, and has acted in several flicks.

Source: Business Post

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/06/15/nollywood-actor-don-brymo-dies-at-56/%3famp=1
people need to know der health status, people can actually drop dead in their sleep due to sudden cardiac arrest, trust Nigerians dem go start to find family members wey fly kill d man, but of a truth most people are just moving without being known dey are actually not sound. A simple blood pressure check will do the magic.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by scholes23(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Another obidi0t down...
You and the people who clicked Like and Share are animals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by frozen70(f): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2023
Regie2bless:
people need to know der health status, people can actually drop dead in their sleep due to sudden cardiac arrest, trust Nigerians dem go start to find family members wey fly kill d man, but of a truth most people are just moving without being known dey are actually not sound. A simple blood pressure check will do the magic.
tonywonder:
One of the prominent actors in the Nigerian movie industry, Mr Brymo Uchegbu, otherwise known as Don Brymo, is dead.

This demise was confirmed by one of his colleagues, Mr Mayor Ofoegbu, who is also a well-known movie director in Nollywood.

According to the information gathered, the actor, who prominently plays the role of an Igwe (king) in movies, passed on in his sleep last night.

Mr Ofoegbu, who posted a quote, “Plan for tomorrow but live for today. Tomorrow is not guaranteed,” accompanied this with a condolence message.

“I wrote those lines on my WhatsApp status yesterday evening. My man, my 5 & 6, Don Brymo Uchegbu, passed in his sleep.

“I received the shocking news this morning and had to verify from his family. Chai! Don Brymo my manchi. It’s had to say goodbye. Nnukwu nwa na Enugu ukwu,” he posted.

Don Brymo, who hails from Anambra State, was born in 1966, but officially joined in the film industry in 2000, and has acted in several flicks.

Source: Business Post

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/06/15/nollywood-actor-don-brymo-dies-at-56/%3famp=1

I love his acting skills, may his soul rest with God
Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 15, 2023
kestolove95:
Another obidi0t down...
You have no sympathy for human beings again. Do you have to link a dead person to political issues. In case you want to reply me, I’m a Yoruba man but I have no zero tolerance for unwise people.

Respect others opinions. You follow A, doesn’t make others to follow A. When you die, what do you want people to say about you

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead by isabi2lof: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2023
Chai !!

Rip cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Munir Neji Nwoko: Regina Daniels' Child Naming Ceremony Holds / Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo / Davido Visits Government House In Port-harocurt, Meets Wike. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.