Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,931 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos (4441 Views)

Ahmad Gumi: Cleric Of Blood, Face Of Hate By Femi Fani-kayode / We Will Be Attacked Through Land, Air And Sea - Peter Obi / Tinubu: A Man Who Thrives In Hate By Olawale Olaleye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by ThinkAkwaIbom: 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
I've watched with utmost disbelief how one Okwuluora has mobilized unspeakable hate against Ibom Air, West Africa's only and most successful subnational Airline Brand.

According to him, there was a technical issue and their flight could not leave Enugu for Lagos. It is enough to rant, but mobilizing hate and calling for the end of the airline is wickedness and tribal witchcraftcy.

When people said the Igbos approached the 2023 elections with bigotry and bitterness, I defended them because I have a few of them as friends. What I have seen since last night by Igbo influencers is bigotry and bitterness.

There is no airline, Global and Local company that has not had cause to delay flights because of Technical glitches. From Emirates to Air France.

It is sad that the Igbos have subtly decided to attempt to demarket Ibom Air owned by a neighboring Akwa Ibom in a bid to promote an airline owned by one of them.

Today, Igbos are the second highest employees of Ibom Air, after Akwa Ibom indigenes. Ibom Air is owned by a State where over one hundred thousand Igbos are living peaceably and doing business without any form of attacks. The Igbos have businesses in Akwa Ibom and never has any conspire to demarket them. Tell me one single time Akwa Ibom people have shown hated against the Igbos?

For the records, Ibom Air is on the only Nigerian Airline listed in the top 10 airlines in Africa by the globally recognized Business Insider. Ibom Air was Leadership Company of the year and in only four years of commercial operations, Ibom Air is rated as one of the most successful airlines in the country.

Ibom Air has, as part of its assets, 10 A220 aircraft valued at one Hundred Billion Naira, and home Company to West Africa's only MRO facility. This is not a kind of investment you instigate hatred against.

I call on proud sons and daughters of Akwa Ibom to rise and defend our own brand.

Akwa Abasi Akwa Ibom Aya diong Ibom Air. Yak Ekikere mmé idiok Owo ade ntak ntak. Amên

#IbomAir4thAnniversary
#IbomAirToTheWorld
#WeStandWithIbomAir

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XmLJPw76LmujuXFa7Hrm4qc6uHcymJZK3XiiYcKqbcrE5CUk5WoyEKDrPx1jMdm4l&id=100052094343948&mibextid=Nif5oz

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by D1official: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
Afonj.. Rest. Leaving your Fulani lover for akwaibomite may lead to a divorce ooo grin grin.

49 Likes

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by MXrep: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
Go and fix your technical issues and stop crying like a baby. Government airlines always fail. Sell it to private sector for proper management

31 Likes

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by Mrfeel: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
ThinkAkwaIbom:
I've watched with utmost disbelief how one Okwuluora has mobilized unspeakable hate against Ibom Air, West Africa's only and most successful subnational Airline Brand.

According to him, there was a technical issue and their flight could not leave Enugu for Lagos. It is enough to rant, but mobilizing hate and calling for the end of the airline is wickedness and tribal witchcraftcy.

When people said the Igbos approached the 2023 elections with bigotry and bitterness, I defended them because I have a few of them as friends. What I have seen since last night by Igbo influencers is bigotry and bitterness.

There is no airline, Global and Local company that has not had cause to delay flights because of Technical glitches. From Emirates to Air France.

It is sad that the Igbos have subtly decided to attempt to demarket Ibom Air owned by a neighboring Akwa Ibom in a bid to promote an airline owned by one of them.

Today, Igbos are the second highest employees of Ibom Air, after Akwa Ibom indigenes. Ibom Air is owned by a State where over one hundred thousand Igbos are living peaceably and doing business without any form of attacks. The Igbos have businesses in Akwa Ibom and never has any conspire to demarket them. Tell me one single time Akwa Ibom people have shown hated against the Igbos?

For the records, Ibom Air is on the only Nigerian Airline listed in the top 10 airlines in Africa by the globally recognized Business Insider. Ibom Air was Leadership Company of the year and in only four years of commercial operations, Ibom Air is rated as one of the most successful airlines in the country.

Ibom Air has, as part of its assets, 10 A220 aircraft valued at one Hundred Billion Naira, and home Company to West Africa's only MRO facility. This is not a kind of investment you instigate hatred against.

I call on proud sons and daughters of Akwa Ibom to rise and defend our own brand.

Akwa Abasi Akwa Ibom Aya diong Ibom Air. Yak Ekikere mmé idiok Owo ade ntak ntak. Amên

#IbomAir4thAnniversary
#IbomAirToTheWorld
#WeStandWithIbomAir
#SlimBishop

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02XmLJPw76LmujuXFa7Hrm4qc6uHcymJZK3XiiYcKqbcrE5CUk5WoyEKDrPx1jMdm4l&id=100052094343948&mibextid=Nif5oz
Can you give more information on the bold above ? Plus why are you even mentioning an ethnic group of close to 40 something million people concerning this issue

28 Likes

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by Madmohamed123: 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
ThinkAkwaIbom:

#IbomAir4thAnniversary
#IbomAirToTheWorld
#WeStandWithIbomAir
#SlimBishop

so two people is representing igbo to me as igbo man here I fight whit any body who want to intimidate some ibom friend here in Europe we take them as a brother and no one will intimidate them igbo are Democrats

And let me tell you I can bet anything to you this two people you see here is not Igbo they don't look like us wee know how we look and no Igbo have time for this nonsense we never have time to our own problems na to carry play card stand on the road
Igbo man will tell you how much he will make whit that time for his business.

This is yeruba propaganda to make ibom and igbo fight.

Just look at their dressing did this people knows where is airport I think one of them is op that is how hungry this people are.

Sango conductor see you shoe and Jean the airport security can never allow this two thought to enter airport.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by captainking(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
they should have at least returned his bags which contained very important documents..
did you deliberately skip that?

9 Likes

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by horsepower102: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
ThinkAkwaIbom:

#IbomAir4thAnniversary
#IbomAirToTheWorld
#WeStandWithIbomAir
#SlimBishop

So you picked up a rant from an igbo person and use it to drive a narrative against Igbos.

So millions of igbo people should bear the responsibility of any Igbo person that offends you.

My guy you have no case here. Supporting Peter obi is for the good of Nigeria.

You are not doing igbos any favors by doing so.

It’s either you want good governance or you don’t. Simple

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by SHINJA: 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
Akwaibom people are peaceful people like the good people of Southwest...

Infact in southwest we see akwaibom people as our brothers ...

The igbo's should be very careful...

We the good people of Southsouth and Southwest can not tolerate such hatred from igbo's...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest..

One brothers

Okoro's be very careful

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by WhiteNRed: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
Injustice to one is injustice to all.

You guys should return the guy bags and documents.

6 Likes

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by ThinkAkwaIbom: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
MXrep:
Go and fix your technical issues and stop crying like a baby. Government airlines always fail. Sell it to private sector for proper management

Ibom Air will not fail. Take your bitterness somewhere else

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by Mrfeel: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
SHINJA:

We the good people of Southsouth and Southwest can not tolerate such hatred from igbo's...

One brothers

Okoro's be very careful
Can you define what and who is igbo?

8 Likes

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by Achobaisiochu: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
ThinkAkwaIbom:

#IbomAir4thAnniversary
#IbomAirToTheWorld
#WeStandWithIbomAir
#SlimBishop

Do you know that PETER OBI couldn't secure 25% votes in Akwa ibom?
Does that mean that Akwa ibomite hate Igbos for PETER OBI not to secure as low as 25% of their votes?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by limeta(f): 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
Islam is a peaceful religion
Prophet mo is the best of mankind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by Couldntfigurean: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
limeta:
Islam is a peaceful religion
Prophet mo is the best of mankind
Tell another lie

Peaceful religion that beheads “infidels” and their own people for apostasy?
Keep your religion to the north of Nigeria and south west and maybe south south too

11 Likes

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by Tochi3(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
Madmohamed123:
so two people is representing igbo to me as igbo man here I fight whit any body who want to intimidate some ibom friend here in Europe we take them as a brother and no one will intimidate them igbo are Democrats

And let me tell you I can bet anything to you this two people you see here is not Igbo they don't look like us wee know how we look and no Igbo have time for this nonsense we never have time to our own problems na to carry play card stand on the road
Igbo man will tell you how much he will make whit that time for his business.

This is yeruba propaganda to make ibom and igbo fight.
You are very very observant...

How do we know that these two people have entered an aeroplane before. Hiding themselves in a corner of the bush..carrying placards.. not in the airport but somewhere.

We know those that are responsible for the propaganda. They have been wishing to cause division between Niger Delta & Ndigbo... & they always fail woefully.

Why should two people constitute Ndigbo...Look very close and u will see the hands of the emilokans grin grin

Those bags they are carrying might be full of skulls..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
Let me advise you as you embark on this defeated journey because you want to celebrate anniversary..

Wit that minority population of yours,I will kindly appeal to you to resume hostilities toward igbos after chanting those war cries in your language.

(Akwa Abasi Akwa Ibom Aya diong Ibom Air. Yak Ekikere mmé idiok Owo ade ntak ntak. Amên)

When did they stop the killing of twins over there?

You will seek what you find with immediate effect.

3 Likes

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by MXrep: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
SHINJA:

One brothers

Okoro's be very careful
Chai. The way una dey ass lick everybody and looking for co enemies with Igbos eeh.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by Parachoko: 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
MXrep:
If they keep on running it the way they have being running it in the last 4 years, then it will keep on Marching On Stronger

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by MXrep: 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
ThinkAkwaIbom:

Ibom Air will not fail. Take your bitterness somewhere else
Why are you now crying. Be wise, don't let yorubas deceive you. If you mess with Igbos you will see the repercussions. Akwa Ibom are not know with this nonesense. Yorubas don't fly, they can't afford the tickets. Be wise

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by MXrep: 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
Parachoko:
If they keep on running it the way they have being running it in the last 4 years, then it will keep on Marching On Stronger
So why this thread now? Where is Nigerian air? It's a shame akwa Ibom lack industrialists. Everything is government

3 Likes

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
SHINJA:

One brothers

Okoro's be very careful

Refugees who claim majorities that can't defend themselves against the Fulani marauders are pushing Minorities to stand the test of time..against another impatient Majority.. We all know its the grass that will suffer las las

Be Guided

5 Likes

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by ubest1(m): 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
Am from Akwa-Ibom Igbo generally did not send them, we have no fight with Igbo, they remain our half brother/sisters, so make una rest

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by MXrep: 12:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Let me advise you as you embark on this defeated journey because you want to celebrate anniversary..

Wit that minority population of yours,I will kindly appeal to you to resume hostilities toward igbos after chanting those war cries in your language.

When did they stop the killing of twins over there?

You will seek what you find with immediate effect.
I just gave him similar warning. Yorubas will push them to destruction. Yorubaland is far away. Their economy rely heavily on Igbos. Their growth is yoruba loss so yorubas will want to cause trouble. The idi.ot better be wise. How can a tiny minority mess with a large ethnicity with huge market for their airline business? Do they understand that air peace is the largest in the country? You want make Ibom air die instantly?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by ifytrik(m): 12:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
MXrep:

So why this thread now? Where is Nigerian air? It's a shame akwa Ibom lack industrialists. Everything is government
Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by obiekunie01: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
Achobaisiochu:
Do you know that PETER OBI couldn't secure 25% votes in Akwa ibom?
Does that mean that Akwa ibomite hate Igbos for PETER OBI not to secure as low as 25% of their votes?

and Obi's wife is from akwa-ibom.

in-laws failed to give him a paltry 25%!

Ndi-Ibom una well-done!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by Parachoko: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
MXrep:

This thread is about Akwa Ibom air, not Nigerian Air

Akwa Ibom Air is presently one of the best indigenous Airline in Africa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by MXrep: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
ubest1:
Am from Akwa-Ibom Igbo generally did not send them, we have no fight with Igbo, they remain our half brother/sisters, so make una rest
Thank you. Wisdom is important. Yorubas have been trying hard to cause trouble. If igboman was not treated well by ibom air he has the right to protest. Allowing yorubas to capitalize on it to push you against Igbos is not wise

14 Likes

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by zeuss: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
MXrep:

Corrupt governments only.
Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
MXrep:

I just gave him similar warning. Yorubas will push them to destruction. Yorubaland us far away. Their economy rely heavily in Igbos. Their growth is yoruba loss so yorubas will want to cause trouble. The idi.ot better be wise. How can a tiny minority mess with a large ethnicity with huge market for their airline business? Do they understand that air peace is the largest in the country? You want make Ibom air die instantly?

People only hear Igbos are Landlords in Lagos... If they hear about how we have taken over Alwa Ibom..World world 3 will start..

I want them to do that thing they wanna do...The men are very Lazy, they want to use style and drag us so we can impose sit at home for them..ogbologbo people

Hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by MXrep: 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Parachoko:

Government generally mismanage airlines that's my point. If Ibom air misbehave and their customer complain don't cause fight with Igbos or you want your airline to collapse pata pata

5 Likes

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
Parachoko:

Agreed...And?

They didn't do well with servicing a passenger and he ranted... So wetin sup?.

3 Likes

Re: Between Ibom Air And The Hate By The Igbos by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
MXrep:

Government generally mismanage airlines that's my point. If Ibom air misbehave and their customer complain don't cause fight with Igbos or you want your airline to collapse pata pata

Bro stop this explanation please..Im here..

I no mind chop ban...that's why I'm here.. let him shoot,lemme respond ASAP

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria @52! Say Something Special And Positive About Her. / “jonathan Or Not, Niger Delta ‘ll Resume Militancy This Year” – Annkio Briggs / The President Deals SW Another Blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.