Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

American Dv Lottery That Comes With Free Ticket - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / American Dv Lottery That Comes With Free Ticket (1060 Views)

American DV Lottery 2015 Result Out-nigeria & 18 Other Countries Not Eligible / Do Winners Of American Dv Lottery Receive Text Message / American Dv Lottery That Comes With Free Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

American Dv Lottery That Comes With Free Ticket by realdosh: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2007
hello my people,

Theres a new american dv lottery now that comes with free ticket.

That is, when you win it you also win air ticket along with it.

Is that not good.

But to apply its only online now and you apply for $47 with your name on the credit card.

So you cant apply with any cc.

Only yours.

I will tell you guys how to get a credit card that has your name on it. later on.

(1) (Reply)

Dv 2013 Is In Motion Again(oct. 4th To Nov 2nd) (diy - Do It Yourself) / My Fiance Wants Us To Settle Down Abroad South Africa To Be Precise / Osun Airport ’ll Have Longest Runway In Nigeria’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.