Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

My Fiance Wants Us To Settle Down Abroad South Africa To Be Precise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Fiance Wants Us To Settle Down Abroad South Africa To Be Precise (1061 Views)

Is It Advisable To Settle In The United Kingdom After Studies / America Fiance Visa Takes How Many Months From The Filing Date? / What Is The Best City In West Africa To Live In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Wants Us To Settle Down Abroad South Africa To Be Precise by Ronie24(f): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2011
Hello nairalanders, MY name is Ronie. MY husband to be wants us to settle down in South African. Its not that I dont like the idea but he's got no one there. He just want to travel there and start life afresh with his family. I need info about South Africa pls, Can any one grant me informationmabout South Afrca pls? wink smiley wink smiley
Re: My Fiance Wants Us To Settle Down Abroad South Africa To Be Precise by collinsfbi(m): 9:27am On Dec 21, 2011
Hello nairalanders, MY name is Ronie. MY husband to be wants us to settle down in South African. Its not that I dont like the idea but he's got no one there. He just want to travel there and start life afresh with his family. I need info about South Africa pls, Can any one grant me informationmabout South Afrca pls? Wink Smiley Wink Smiley

Why south Africa ?

Gbammmm over and out

(1) (Reply)

International Travel From Nigeria - Your Choice Of Airport Of Exit/entry / Help A Sister!! / Planning December Holiday For My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.