Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Chidi Odiah Refutes Story, Website Account - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chidi Odiah Refutes Story, Website Account (688 Views)

I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] / Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chidi Odiah Refutes Story, Website Account by aloyemeka1: 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2011
[size=14pt]Footballer Star Chidi Odiah refutes story, website account[/size]
By Staff 30/09/2011 16:36:00

EX-international, Chidi Odiah has denied being the one that commented on a link opened by a Chidi Odiah on Vanguard’ s community online page.
Writing to Vanguard this week, the ex- international denied the comments attributed to him on his personal or professional affair, adding that, “the purported statement regarding my reaction to your publication is a fabrication.
“I am so appalled that a story was created from the comment section of your first story. The comment attributed to me is not mine, the facebook account used in signing to your site was created a day after your publication. If you look closely, you will find that the said Chidi Odiah do not have any friends”, he concluded.

Also Chidi Odiah’s lawyer, Felix disclosed that, “the alleged comment made by Chidi in the comment section is not Chidi’s, saying that Chidi has a facebook account which is different from the one used in posting the comment.
In our report of last Saturday edition titled, “Football Star Chidi Odiah opens up on troubled marriage” which was based on comments on our Vanguard online community website account bearing Chidi Odiah, we quoted the source on Chidi Odiah’s reaction saying, “I’m tired of being quiet concerning this issue and I wonder why and how my family issues should become public business.
“All of you are jobless fools for interfering in my family matter and making stupid comments that I am not interested in hearing, whether good or bad. I did not ask for your opinion. Uju and Kenzo are my wife and son and I have every right to deal with them as I like. So, please you all should mind your business and stop commenting”.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/general/113156-footballer-star-chidi-odiah-refutes-story-website-account.html

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Marriage/relationship Shaken Or Seriously Threaten By Infidelity?read.. / How Mum Savesdaughter Byoutrunning 32-tonnelorry / My Husband Planted “magun” On Me, Says Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.