Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

This Strategy Will Make Your Blog Rank On Google In 5 Months - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Strategy Will Make Your Blog Rank On Google In 5 Months (202 Views)

8 Tips That Can Help Your New Blog Rank On Google Fast / 10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 / Does Blog Rank Affect Enrollment In Amazon Affiliate Program? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Strategy Will Make Your Blog Rank On Google In 5 Months by susrite(m): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
If you have been following my blog here and how i ranked 3rd in 7 days here, you would realize that this is not bluffing. I hve since then got lot of messages from people asking how I made this possible in an unimaginable time; thats the reason i am putting up this thread to explain gew of the strategy I use.
The most important thing here is that I have series of PREMIUM TOOLS that gives me everything I need to write. It has the following features:

1. Finding Longtail Keywords as much as 600 per keyword summitted

2. Finding keyword difficulty level

3. Getting you the CPC estimation

4. Creating a month posting calendar

5. Giving you extremely rankable blog topics

6. Giving outlines on what to write on the topic

7. Write great tags

8. Writing Meta Descriptions

and so much more.

If you need this service, kindly contact me through my contact in mu signature below.
However, If you need me to give you these tools and take you on full tutorial on how to use them, contact me s well and ill reply as quickly as possible.

Below is a screenshot of my schedule for the remaining month of June. If you check my blog at https://whiteverse.blog you'd realize that I posted the first and second one yesterday.

Re: This Strategy Will Make Your Blog Rank On Google In 5 Months by scobi17: 12:25am On Jun 16, 2023
Wah. The content is great. I'm interested. How do we get started?
Re: This Strategy Will Make Your Blog Rank On Google In 5 Months by susrite(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2023
scobi17:
Wah. The content is great. I'm interested. How do we get started?
message me. My number is on my signature

(1) (Reply)

Adsense And Blog Needed / 1 / Can You Create This Effect On This Webpage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.