Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago (89512 Views)

Tinubu Crying Over Naira Redesign Because He Bought Bullion Vans For Vote Buying / Osinbajo: Is Tinubu Crying In This Picture? / PDP Agent Crying After Losing His Pooling Unit In Bauchi Bye-Election (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by WorldRichest: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
Foster mother.
Tinubu's parents are unknown.

You go just die over nothing

3 Likes

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by Asswipemod: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Foster mother

There are no records of who Tinubu's real mother is

Though, there confirmed report that Tinubu might have migrated from either of these two countries, Togo or Benin Republic

You have started. Dem take lies, mind bending, propaganda and conspiracy theories do you? The same madness you sought to do with Buhari is what you have started again with Tinubu. Do you realize that Yorubas are way smarter than this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by desmond2pk: 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
True yorubas who knows tinubu from youth told us that tinubu is from osun state, that this woman is not his mother.
Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by Omenlon: 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Foster mother

Though, there confirmed report that Tinubu might have migrated from either of these two countries, Togo or Benin Republic
this guy you go soon craze enter market because of Tinubu matter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by harqinhola(m): 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
Viscuz:
Cries after sniffing cocaine

YES, WE HAVE .
Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by crafteck(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
money121:

You will be alrty you that know your mother what's your achievement in Life tongue tongue

Oni yeye

Stop hating

I wonder if funsho williams and missing people at lekki feel thesame.
Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by Aguiyimba(m): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
darocha1:

The bond is what matters.

In yoruba land, a child has many mothers. Every elderly woman is woman

Your mama or wife never see homeless children on street to carry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by Omenlon: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
desmond2pk:
True yorubas who knows tinubu from youth told us that tinubu is from osun state, that this woman is not his mother.
why una like wahala like this, Tinubu say na e mother, una wan force mother give am?
Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by PoliteActivist: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Only someone with true mother can relate with it.

Even on a day Asiwaju Tinubu is remembering his own mother who he is a carbon copy of , those brought up with hate and bigotry will not still behave.

That's how you know that they have no proper motherly care and guidance.

raskymonojendor:
That's the president.
See resemblance.

Same shape of mouth and looks.

So you know better than his intimate biographer below?
And by the way, what's wrong with adoption??!!

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by shinealight(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
Foster mother.

How would you know…..were you born his twin brother and you do not know the parents responsible for you both?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by EyeCumInPeace: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
grin
Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by Viscuz: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
harqinhola:

YES, WE HAVE .

If mental illness was a Person
Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
Viscuz:
Cries after sniffing cocaine

i actually feel ashamed for you

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
Chai he used his foster mother for rituals
Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by VicM6: 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
darocha1:

The bond is what matters.

In yoruba land, a child has many mothers. Every elderly woman is woman
see this werey.....na many mother's born am bah....

1 Like

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
Asswipemod:

You have started. Dem take lies, mind bending, propaganda and conspiracy theories do you? The same madness you sought to do with Buhari is what you have started again with Tinubu. Do you realize that Yorubas are way smarter than this?

It's you unintelligent tribalistic minority of yorubas that keep giving your culture a bad name...yorubas are usually gifted and intelligent but it's you tribalistic ones that spoil their reputation
Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by Macmoni(m): 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
Foster mother.
That’s how God lifts a nobody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by jubrilELsudan: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
YEAH WE CRIED THAT YEAR

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by 2mch(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
Foster mother.
She was a market woman. He could be her outside child. Those women used to travel far and wide and some have children in another place that they later “adopt”. You never know. Only the mother knows the truth. He looks like her other children but obviously older. Only she knows and refused to tell anyone. I suspect he’s her secret child and she took it to her grave.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by MrLankeeee(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Foster mother

Too much hate for someone who is your president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by MrLankeeee(m): 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
Foster mother.

You that everybody know his parent, what have you achieved.

#vawulenc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by Asswipemod: 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rayban25:

It's you unintelligent tribalistic minority of yorubas that keep giving your culture a bad name...yorubas are usually gifted and intelligent but it's you tribalistic ones that spoil their reputation
Well I refuse the brand/kind of giftedness and intelligence that will accept and believe the misinformation and outright lie that Tinubu is from Benin republic or Togo. That kind of giftedness and intelligence, which fosters and festers deception, mind bending and corporate hypnosis is diabolic and not for me. If by your definition and by my refusal to be deceived, you term me as dull, ungifted and unintelligent, then so be it. At least, I go home with the joy that I pissed you off.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
Asswipemod:

Well I refuse the brand/kind of giftedness and intelligence that will accept and believe the misinformation and outright lie that Tinubu is from Benin republic or Togo. That kind of giftedness and intelligence, which fosters and festers deception, mind bending and corporate hypnosis is diabolic and not for me. If by your definition and by my refusal to be deceived, you term me as dull, ungifted and unintelligent, then so be it. At least, I go home with the joy that I pissed you off.

You forgot to mention that Tinubu is from Guinea also..drug business is really booming

1 Like

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by pfadom: 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
So what?

A foster mother of great impact in anly kid's life is far better than many biological mothers combined.

Revolution2022:
Foster mother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by Cardozzo(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
Savechild23:
Love lost, no love found

That's right
Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by hopexter(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
Foster mother.

If you father had dreams and ambition, a foster child will not be his President embarassed. That shows nothing is impossible if you put you mind into it cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by Jayhome24: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
Foster mother.

Mother is mother either forster or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by EyeCumInPiece: 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Foster mother

Researcher!!! You try. Hope you are doing your own geneology too?
Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by hopexter(m): 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
Rayban25:

You forgot to mention that Tinubu is from Guinea also..drug business is really booming

You forgot to mention that Tinubu made Lagos secure and conducive for businesses for 60% of the breadwinners from your region. If drug business wasn’t booming, your people wouldn’t be trooping into it foolishly which has gotten them death penalties all over the world.

Is Guinea now you people’s new drug Route? angry grin grin. You dey cast your brothers update oo grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? / Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.