Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ex Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Closed-door Meeting With Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Closed-door Meeting With Tinubu (397 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare And El-Rufai Visit Sanusi In Lagos (Photos) / El-Rufai Meets Sanusi In Awe, Nasarawa (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Visits Sanusi In Awe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ex Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Closed-door Meeting With Tinubu by renderme: 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
By Gloria Ume-Uzeoke and Kayode Oyero
Updated June 15, 2023

President Bola Tinubu, on Thursday, held a closed-door meeting with the 14th Emir of Kano and former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, at the State House.

Sanusi’s visit, which is the first since the President assumed office, comes barely one week after the President suspended Godwin Emefiele as the CBN Governor.

The agenda of the meeting is unclear as of press time.

Sanusi served as CBN chief from June 2009 to June 2014 when Emefiele took over from him.

On Friday, the President suspended Emefiele as the apex bank’s chief and directed that the bank’s Deputy Governor of Operations, Folashodun Shonubi, resume office in an acting capacity.
On Saturday, the Department of State Services (DSS) confirmed that Emefiele is in its custody.
On Wednesday, the apex bank unified all segments of the forex market collapsing all previous windows into one.

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2023/06/15/breaking-sanusi-in-closed-door-meeting-with-tinubu/

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

1 Share

Re: Ex Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Closed-door Meeting With Tinubu by muykem: 6:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
Tinubu needs this man brain.
Re: Ex Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Closed-door Meeting With Tinubu by incandescentena: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
muykem:
Tinubu needs this man brain.

Lol...Sanusi is needed at this time
Re: Ex Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Closed-door Meeting With Tinubu by Christistruth03: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
I heard Gov Abba Yusuf of Kano who is bent on demolishing every thing Gov Ganduje did also wants to reinstate Sanusi as Emir
Re: Ex Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Closed-door Meeting With Tinubu by Mynd44: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2023

(1)

Okowa Begging Me To Withdraw My Petition With EFCC, But I Won’t Budge – Clark / BREAKING: Petroleum Marketers Project N700/litre For Petrol Pump Price / Northern Youth Leaders Dump Atiku, Rally Support For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.