Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT (40503 Views)

The INEC’s “BVAS-Report” Versus The “Synchronised BVAS-Report” / Osun Election Petition Tribunal Update: INEC Tenders Election Results / Edo Governorship Dispute: INEC Tenders Obaseki’s Nomination Form As Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by jeeqaa7(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
Check am well o
Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by okosodo: 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
We
Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by Stevosty: 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
Interesting times ahead, and the proceedings in the court today didn't make frontpage but the nation newspaper version did.
Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by Newsday: 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
Odumodublvck, Brada Shaggi, Emoney,Iyanya, Kcee & Others at Obi Cubana 15yrs Wedding Anniversary

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iztwb9wMDhU
Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by Olawrites: 8:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
I am Yoruba-Igbo. I was a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, but I have now seen the light. God bless the Jagaban of Nigeria grin

3 Likes

Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by UnknownT: 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
Why were INEC, APC and BAT lawyers objecting to the documents provided by INEC chairman? Objecting to the same documents they used to announce him winner grin

3 Likes

Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by meritadavize1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
It's like una wey be Obi supporters brain de una yash

Mumu people tueeee
taylor89:
After so much editing and maneuvering

Lol

Una dey use Obi play

More trailer loads of evidences is coming

That urine sack of a president is on a long thing

3 Likes

Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by Juanmike(m): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
North discovering Tinubu is not muslim.✔️

They have started releasing documents to Atiku in an to attempt to get a shot back at Aso Rock
.✖️✖️

You shall never more rule till the consummation of the world by fire.✔️✔️
You are sick

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by IfnobeGod20: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
A custodian of documents was asked to bring 11 documents to court but only brought 4. The question is, why is INEC hiding documents and not want to release them? Something is fishing, truth has to be said. Bring 11 documents with you when you're coming to court but you only brought 4. INEC had all the resources to give Nigeria a fairest election but they intentionally bugled it by themselves, for the reason best known to them.
Again, why would an INEC lawyer be objecting to documents brought by their own commission, are they saying they brought in fortified documents to the court?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by Badgers14: 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
Why is INEC objecting to the admissibility of documents that they certified?

This report is not clear!
Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by Juanmike(m): 8:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
Reportbutton:
Oby should wait till 2023 when he'll loose again to shetimma, then he'll be like his master atiku who will win GWR for most contestants in Nigerian politics and still lost.
Read what you wrote, I assure you will win GWR of the dumbest person ever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by Ingocof(m): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
Harrynight:
shocked

I can't wait for Tribunal to Unseat Baba Agbado

Mamood Dey Play, Just dey play😏

You will wait forever.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by ayenale1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
The way and manner the tribunal will dissolve and rubbish these cases would shock Obi and Atiku himself....Atiku would jet out to Dubai as usual....BAT have come to stay...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by Jayhome24: 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

Lol

Una dey use Obi play

Cry me River.

Urine sack ba? Pls post you papa picture here we wan check something......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by obyno82: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
obembet:
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

God bless All Nigeria well wishers

God bless Nigeria

Just shut up boy

3 Likes

Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by obyno82: 8:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
meritadavize1:
It's like una wey be Obi supporters brain de una yash

Mumu people tueeee

But what he said is it a lie?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by obyno82: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
ayenale1:
The way and manner the tribunal will dissolve and rubbish these cases would shock Obi and Atiku himself....Atiku would jet out to Dubai as usual....BAT have come to stay...

E go shock you

4 Likes

Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by Alliswell248: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
Harrynight:
shocked

I can't wait for Tribunal to Unseat Baba Agbado

Mamood Dey Play, Just dey play😏

That would happen in 2091.
Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by olisaEze(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

Lol

Una dey use Obi play

Neither the Labour Party nor Mr. Peter Obi were mentioned in the Op’s write up. Pls read properly before you comment next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by Slurity(m): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

Lol

Una dey use Obi play

It still amaze me that some people actually think Obi won that election. I always conclude in my mind that is either they are not privy to see the level of non popularity that Obi has in the north or they are just ignorant. If at all that election was rigged for Tinubu, then Atiku is the one that was cheated. How on earth will a sensible person that understand Nigeria politics think Obi can even win that election. Repeat the election 100 times Obi will never see second say less winning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by joyandfaith: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2023
b3llo:
Tinubu's dream have been fulfilled and his lifetime goal achieved.

Even if Courts sacked him tomorrow. He is now part of history as one of the Presidents to rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by joyandfaith: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Slurity:
It still amaze me that some people actually think Obi won that election. I always conclude in my mind that is either they are not privy to see the level of non popularity that Obi has in the north or they are just ignorant. If at all that election was rigged for Tinubu, then Atiku is the one that was cheated. How on earth will a sensible person that understand Nigeria politics think Obi can even win that election. Repeat the election 100 times Obi will never see second say less winning.

May be obi won popular votes but not 2/3 in 24 states and fct. I think it is courts that can decide who actually won the election.

1 Like

Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by PDJT: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
Olawrites:
I am Yoruba-Igbo. I was a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, but I have now seen the light. God bless the Jagaban of Nigeria grin

-I hope you have torn that useless Nigerian passport you recently got. And now planned on staying put in Tinubu's Nigeria of your dreams.
Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by gotnel: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

Lol

Una dey use Obi play

Welcome with train loads of evidence.
Good for democracy
Unfortunately, Obi did not come second.
The country is bigger than Obi dream
2027 is another year for presidential election in Nigeria

Nigeria has moved.
Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by Tareq1105: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

Lol

Una dey use Obi play

Your trailer load of whatever amount to nothing.
Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by Rumundele(m): 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
Lets move on o, i am tired of this distraction. All we want is good governance
Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by Manuelson665(m): 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
So the name of Inecs lawyer is Aboubakar Mahmood.. wow
Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by Didi2d(m): 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2023
ayenale1:

The allegations here are weighty. Let's hope the judgement is to our favour
Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by sapele914(m): 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2023
taylor89:

Lol

Una dey use Obi play

Almijiri better move on with your life, Peter Gringory Obi cannot help a lazy Sambo like you.
Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by sapele914(m): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
Slurity:
It still amaze me that some people actually think Obi won that election. I always conclude in my mind that is either they are not privy to see the level of non popularity that Obi has in the north or they are just ignorant.

If at all that election was rigged for Tinubu, then Atiku is the one that was cheated. How on earth will a sensible person that understand Nigeria politics think Obi can even win that election. Repeat the election 100 times Obi will never see second say less winning.
Very very surprising indeed from the obviously oblivious Obidients.
Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by Agboogashi: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
All i want to say is that mahmood is at the head of all these reprihensible charade they call election.
Re: INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT by Bmaster(m): 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
i have stop trading my peace of mind because of politicians who don't give a hoot about me.
You love Tinubu,ok.I love Tinubu
You hate Tinubu,ok.i hate Tinubu too

Peter obi is your man ? Fine,i stand with you...he is my man too.
Peter obi is a liar and a pandora thief?i ho with it,he is a liar and a pandora thief!

Whatever that will keep my peace for me is what i'm doing now,and i wish it stays so

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Published Ayo Fayose’ S ‘ Death’ Advert On Buhari – The Sun / Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back / Peter Obi Invited To The Chatham House On 16th January, 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.