Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? (2553 Views)

Bigotry: See The Number Of Igbos Apppinted By Elrufai In His Cabinet / Deji Adeyanju Agrees With Elrufai On Calling PDP Supporters "Empty Heads" / Photo Of Buhari And Elrufai Inside Atiku Private Jet Heading For Campaign (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by Built2last: 7:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
See what he wrote on his Facebook wall.

Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by ganisucks(f): 7:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
Built2last:
Him and Dalung have realized that Baba does reward his friends: his drug buddies. If you're not key to his drug cartel, you no go see shishi.

Elrufai has simply returned to his blackmailing business.

Why do you think Elrufai did that performance in front of his Muslim brethren?

14 Likes

Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by APCHaram: 7:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
This Boko was hoping on getting appointed .

He should be watched as he will go back to financing BH , Fulani herdsmen and feral Zionists in IPOB.

Why is El Rufai still breathing ?

12 Likes

Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by APCHaram: 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
ganisucks:

Him and Dalung have realized that Baba does reward his friends: his drug buddies. If you're not key to his drug cartel, you no go see shishi. Elrufai has returned to his blackmailing business.

Why do you think Elrufai did that performance in front of his Muslim brethren?

Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by ganisucks(f): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
APCHaram:

He should be watched as he will go back to financing BH , Fulani herdsmen and feral Zionists in IPOB.

If you want to know the financier of BH, you should take a trip to Otuoke road, Yenogoa. There you will see the receipts.

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by Exmilitant(m): 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2023
ganisucks:

If you want to know the financier of BH, you should take a trip to Otuoke road, Yenogoa. There you will see the receipts.
They don't know do they undecided
Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by CodeTemplar: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
Blood sucking demon dropping parables. The axe head was supported by another fallen tree so the cycle of vawulence is reciprocal.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by Odumegwu444: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
The axe.....the cabals, Emefiele
The tree....The BATISTS, the governors, the Nigeria ppl

6 Likes

Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by MXrep: 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
APCHaram:

Now you hate GEJ and SS .

Good
Now you hate El rufai and the north. Good

1 Like

Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by adebayo987: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
ganisucks:

I used to think cows and goats can browse the internet, but after seeing this comment, I was right after all...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by RenaissanceGuy: 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
If this man really thought or still thinks Tinubu has any iota of trust or regard for him after all the public innuendos and tirades he threw at him before he became APC candidate, then he needs MFM deliverance to cure him of his wild assumption.

8 Likes

Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by APCHaram: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
MXrep:

Now you hate El rufai and the north. Good

I hate all you niggers apart from my SS.

I am only supporting Tinubu because he put a stop to your Zionist suicide mission.

I remain the Misanthropic Magic Bishop Don Juan.

Now go be an 0su Judas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by fadsam: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
Chairman of Religion Bigot Associates-Islamic faction has spoken, abeg who head the Christian faction?

3 Likes

Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by MXrep: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2023
APCHaram:

I hate all you niggers apart from my SS.

I am only supporting Tinubu because he put a stop to your Zionist suicide mission.

I remain the Misanthropic Magic Bishop Don Juan.

Now go be an 0su Judas
Tinubu failed in all SS states

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by APCHaram: 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2023
MXrep:

Tinubu failed in all SS states

And ?
Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by MXrep: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
APCHaram:

And ?

He can't even stop the Zionist overrunning his Lagos backyard. You see how hopeless you are?

4 Likes

Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by joyandfaith: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
APCHaram:

Jews need him because he has helped jews to take control of economy.
Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by Ilefoaye(m): 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2023
Dem don shenk am
Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by kollinz1234(m): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
Code
Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by mightyhaze: 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
cheesy
Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by mightyhaze: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
joyandfaith:

Jews need him because he has helped jews to take control of economy.
e don reach like this?

To dey talk to yourself like this?
Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by joyandfaith: 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
mightyhaze:
e don reach like this?

To dey talk to yourself like this?
I dey tease him.
Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by mightyhaze: 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
joyandfaith:

I dey tease him.
oh.. I get it now. I can't put anything past that psycho..no blame me grin
Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by Racoon(m): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
The bigot have started another game of wicked propaganda by passing cryptic ethno-bigoted messages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by jchioma: 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
Haba hellrulefire📛 Is it not too early for all these tears? Wait nah! Various positions are still up for grabs, unless you have heads-up that you have been completely sidelined. Meanwhile, say hi to your son Bashing, sorry Bashir.
Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by drlateef: 5:29am On Jun 16, 2023
Built2last:

Of course it is against Emefiele.
Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by helinues: 5:37am On Jun 16, 2023
God bless Nigeria.

Shikena!!!
Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by Mabizeka: 5:49am On Jun 16, 2023
helinues:
God bless Nigeria.

Shikena!!!
Hi, are you literate enough to work in oil company?
Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by marlow1962(m): 5:53am On Jun 16, 2023
Formalities, once them give am or him children appointments, him go shut up.
Re: Is This A Subliminal Message From Elrufai But To Who? by adecz: 5:53am On Jun 16, 2023
Mumu❗️❗️😐😐😐

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nengi Josef Ilagha, Amanyanabo Of Nembe Writes Queen Elizabeth Ii On Nigeria / UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) / Nigeria Ministry Of Defence Official Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.