Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) (2556 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by MurphyT1: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
In a bid to seek political relevance, Dino melaye went all the way to hire almajiris boys to join him in carrying out his selfish and manipulated protest...Nigerians have suddenly come to realise how insincere he is, right from when he was in NASS upto when he led the fuel subsidy protest in Jan.it is on record that the leaders of this protest were later given millions of naira which melaye used in acquiring luxurious houses, and customize cars, while d poor masses who chanted and screamed their voices out went back home koboless. For how long will this continue? suddenly Nigerians are getting their senses back...even though we arent in support of this policy by CBN gov, d r beta ways to tackle it, esp with the intervention of NASS, already d CBN gov has bin invited, and they arent in support either, Nig bar associatn has also taken it up, why not allow d law prevail first, haba!

http://twitpic.com/ar0v5q
http://twitpic.com/ar0rcw
http://twitpic.com/ar0qo9
http://twitpic.com/ar0ps2
https://www.nairaland.com/1014092/dino-melaye-human-right-activist

Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by Stallion77(f): 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
Thats what desperation makes you ...self imposed "SUG president"
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by MurphyT1: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
FULL PIX

Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by Noraokon: 3:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
The turn out was poor.think most Nigerians are getting wiser as the day goes.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by Olanlere11: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hahahaha. See wayo man. He will deceive these aboki and go back to his mansion. You see! All these cars carry MELAYE as PLATE NUMBERS. Maybe Melaye 1 to 50. Hmmmm and he claims to be an activists. Even though I don't support the new note, I think he is looking for more bribe and political appointment.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by usmanyaro17: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hahahaha,Nigerians don tire with selfish people like Melaye co who because of their joblessness want to be relevant at all cost,he no see better people na almijiris him go hire,how can we be too sure he is not a member of Boko Haram?Shameful Melaye.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by Idokojimmy: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
Melaye has missed it. You can't fool people over and over again. The protest was scanty, and poor Aboki boys were the ones he used. Hmmm. See cars and houses that he has, with customized numbers. This man is a scam and should be treated as such. He has failed, just looking for appointments. Ole
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by KingSolomonI: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
No comment....people should just be wise in whom they follow in the name of protest.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by bubadaniel13: 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
grin Na only fools go follow Melaye,person we don chop moni tire wan lead protest,him bank account don dey go down,he just dey look for ways wei him go decieve people.El rufai no follow am,abeg make somebody find jobs for Melaye and El rufai
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by HammedSodiqq: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2012
Nigerians don't want 5000 note, but Melaye protest is suspect. Last time, I joined the eagle square protest, and we know how some of them were cornered and given chips to stop shouting. Immediately they ran into hiding. Today he is at it again, one wonders how much he is expecting from Sanusi
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by IjeomaObasi: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2012
If melaye really owns this properties,it's likely most of his campaigns are self centered,thats by the way sha.the CBN deputy director has assured Nigerians that the APEX bank will not introduce any anti-people policy and it is ready to consider the opinion of Nigerians on this very issue. While speaking for CBN, Lemo said it is not true that the apex bank will use N40 billion to print the new currency as recently reported in the media. He also said even if the CBN is not introducing the new notes, it will still spend money to print currency. Lemo also said the CBN will not do anything that will not be interest of the masses, while arguing that contrary to popular opinion, the introduction of the new N5000 note will not lead to higher inflation.
The CBN chief however promised that the apex bank will listen to the opinion of the people on the issue. The protest was peaceful as the Police, led by Ade  Shinababa, FCT Commissioner of Police ensured there was order.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by mapet: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
I sometime wonder at how some of you reason. That Dino Melaye lives in a luxury Apartment and has good cars is a clear cut difference from the contentious issue of the pending introduction of the 5k note. Don't some of you pause to reason and check the OPs intent before jumping into the fray?

1. What is the OPs contention with Dino Melaye's quality of living?
2. Is there a Nexus between his supposed wealth and a stated fraud case?
3. Showing picture of his house and cars are downright low. Besides there is no big deal in that house, that we've not seen elsewhere. An average middle income earner can replicate something close to that in outskirts of Ibafo, Sango, Ikorodu etc. If you've built a house or involved with one, you'll know many of the assessories used in finishing can be bought in the Suru Alaba Open Market, mostly imported from China, Turkey, Malaysia etc
4. Have you confirmed if the house was rented or official quarters when he was a senator
5. So that he is rich, disqualifies him from fighting on behalf of the masses......you guys are simply pathetic

I would have thought we should commend Dino Melaye for playing his part in mobilizing and sensitizing the populace on some of the negative effects of the new 5k note. At least he has risen up and done something, not just sitting behind his PC like you lots, and typing senseless rubbish.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by Femzy24: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2012
It was really a shame, I was there and the kind of pple I saw were pple dat don't even know why d were der, and wot the were actually doin...it immediately occurred to me that Nigerians are getting wiser, we cnt b deceived by one time politician who is now seeking relevance, i had to leave,we may not b in support of the note and I no the president won't just sit and watch things go bad, he will surely intervene, This I am convinced...look at those cars mehn, o boy eh! This guy is BAD!! Dino Power grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by PrettyRita(f): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
This is simply an activity for the fulfillment of selfish interest. Hidden agenda is seriously behind this. Omojuwa see houses and cars. Only one person. Who is deceiving who?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by MurphyT1: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
mapet: I sometime wonder at how some of you reason. That Dino Melaye lives in a luxury Apartment and has good cars is a clear cut difference from the contentious issue of the pending introduction of the 5k note. Don't some of you pause to reason and check the OPs intent before jumping into the fray?

1. What is the OPs contention with Dino Melaye's quality of living?
2. Is there a Nexus between his supposed wealth and a stated fraud case?
3. Showing picture of his house and cars are downright low. Besides there is no big deal in that house, that we've not seen elsewhere. An average middle income earner can replicate something close to that in outskirts of Ibafo, Sango, Ikorodu etc. If you've built a house or involved with one, you'll know many of the assessories used in finishing can be bought in the Suru Alaba Open Market, mostly imported from China, Turkey, Malaysia etc
4. Have you confirmed if the house was rented or official quarters when he was a senator
5. So that he is rich, disqualifies him from fighting on behalf of the masses......you guys are simply pathetic

I would have thought we should commend Dino Melaye for playing his part in mobilizing and sensitizing the populace on some of the negative effects of the new 5k
note. At least he has risen up and done something, not just sitting behind his PC like you lots, and typing senseless rubbish.

if he didnt acquire all this, where will he be now? probably writing one or two proposals? or seeking for ways to beta his life and that of his family? c'mon broda, we arent fools na...he shud go to d print and electronic media, giv and analyse some economic theories concerning this policy thereby sensitizing the public, i believe thats a beta way. beta wake up ur ideas and desist frm running ur mouth like tap water undecided
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by Elueme: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2012
Let me laugh Dino in Haiti , neheneheneheneheeeeee!!... This protest was not necessary.. You can't move faster than your legs.. The senate and the NBA had taken the issue up and besides Dino would have protested this perceived injustice in the law court.. The fact that Nigerians trooped out enmass to protest the fuel subsidy withdrawal which was justified to some extent doesn't mk him a valiant who takes to the street at e every single actions or inactions of govt.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by Camilia247: 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2012
Even though I'm not in support of this 5k notes, I believe SLS won't b hard hearted after hearin all the outcry both in tv and radio to carry out such plans, letz tk it easy....surprisingly shocked, I Neva knew our convened lives in such an affluence, well good for him, he really made use of his political office. Thumbs up oga
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by BlackMamba2: 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2012
But it was raining during the protest time,I did not see it sensible catching a cold for #5000naira protest honestly.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by doctokwus: 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2012
Assuming Dino Melaye is evn as rich as d Op want to make pple bliv,is it not more reason he shd be praised for finding it appropriate to leave his 'opulent' life& fight for d cause of d common man.'Bigman' does not protest,u complain dey allow d masses to protest& b made scapegoats,'bigman' now leads a protest,u still claim he is leading pple astray,what a lost bunch.If Dino is evn given millions @d backyard for this,y can't d op organise his/her set of pple so as to be settled.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by Mandelaguy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2012
Stallion77: Thats what desperation makes you ...self imposed "SUG president"
If you check my comments on Dino,you will see my stance on his personality. He is desperate,but those of us that know him well will surely tell you that behind every move made by Dino,is selfishness. This is someone who is so concerned about his welfare and personality. I wonder when Dino sincerely became Robinhood. Soon, those that do not know him will know what he is made of and then, we will laugh at the deceived.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by Camilia247: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
If he was dat good like som pple r claiming, he wud hav won d last election he contested,cos charity begins at home..
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by mamikky: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2012
Mandelaguy: If you check my comments on Dino,you will see my stance on his personality. He is desperate,but those of us that know him well will surely tell you that behind every move made by Dino,is selfishness. This is someone who is so concerned about his welfare and personality. I wonder when Dino sincerely became Robinhood. Soon, those that do not know him will know what he is made of and then, we will laugh at the deceived.

I toe your line of thought going by the antecedent of Dino and his cronies, emphatically, there is an ulterior motive.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by dedeike: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
A poorly sponsored drama. I expected better from Dino. At least, he could have gingered all the folks he deceives on twitter to protest for what they believe in.
This is too childish. I'm sure most of those boys on Chelsea jerseys do not even have an idea of what they came to protest against. For them, what is in their minds is the 200 or 400 Naira that will be shared at the end of the drama.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by Camilia247: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2012
dedeike: A poorly sponsored drama. I expected better from Dino. At least, he could have gingered all the folks he deceives on twitter to protest for what they believe in.
This is too childish. I'm sure most of those boys on Chelsea jerseys do not even have an idea of what they came to protest against. For them, what is in their minds is the 200 or 400 Naira that will be shared at the end of the drama.

Most of this hire small scruffy lookin boys don't even no how to flow in pidgin, I tried communicatin with one, mehn u won't believe wot he said, d worst was when d started d anthem, gosh! I was so pissed, I had to leave, the were just 6 of them who were a Iil bit reasonable der...I was dis appointed at Dino, I just believe he has som1 beatin d drum for him somewhere, shikena..
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by Rhino5dm: 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2012
So when are going to show us Reno Omokri's Ikoyi and Asokoro mansions? Atleast Dino Maleya was a former member of house of reps and ofcourse he recieved jumbo pays. What was reno omokri's previous source of incomes for him to able to acquire several properties worth more than a billion naira within a year, since it was on records that he was not able to pay common 2 million house rent in 2009. Did he by any chance stumble on some container of forex or he played and won a lottery?

I don't even share sentiments with Dino Maleye and I understand that some people are paid for every moroon they are able to deceive here and all that but what I cant stand is seeing sycophants trying to look innocent when even my dog knows that Jonathan is one of the most useless and corrupt president of all time.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by 2mch(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
OP is a slowpoke. Was it not your same PDP government that approved the largesse which both present and former NASS members are living on. One day, Nigerian's will have their voice back. All this things that have been stolen will be recovered.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by Mandelaguy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
Camilia247:

Most of this hire small scruffy lookin boys don't even no how to flow in pidgin, I tried communicatin with one, mehn u won't believe wot he said, d worst was when d started d anthem, gosh! I was so pissed, I had to leave, the were just 6 of them who were a Iil bit reasonable der...I was dis appointed at Dino, I just believe he has som1 beatin d drum for him somewhere, shikena..
You don't know Dino and his friends. I am happy we are all in this country,no leave,no transfer,the truth can not stay hidden for long. I would advice Dino(if he had not removed me from his twitter list) to thread with caution because he is fast losing the fake aura and magic he once held.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by Mandelaguy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
So when are going to show us Reno Omokri's Ikoyi and Asokoro mansions? Atleast Dino Maleya was a former member of house of reps and ofcourse he recieved jumbo pays. What was reno omokri's previous source of incomes for him to able to acquire several properties worth more than a billion naira within a year, since it was on records that he was not able to pay common 2 million house rent in 2009. Did he by any chance stumble on some container of forex or he played and won a lottery?

I don't even share sentiments with Dino Maleye and I understand that some people are paid for every moroon they are able to deceive here and all that but what I cant stand is seeing sycophants trying to look innocent when even my dog knows that Jonathan is one of the most useless and corrupt president of all time.
Another ranting confused talk channeled at GEJ. You should know how to criticise or castigate,making urself petty with a continuous boner for GEJ will never solve any of your problems.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by Mandelaguy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Another ranting confused talk channeled at GEJ. You should know how to criticise or castigate,making urself petty with a continuous b.oner for GEJ will never solve any of your problems.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by Mandelaguy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
Mandelaguy: Another ranting confused talk channeled at GEJ. You should know how to criticise or castigate,making urself petty with a continuous boner for GEJ will never solve any of your problems.
Stop meddling with my posts@ moderator.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by Rhino5dm: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2012
Rewind. . .Let Reno Omokri tell us his source of wealth. How comes was he able to acquired several palatable mansions in different cities worth over a billion naira of within a year?

Rhino.5dm:

Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! DINO MELAYE HIRES ALMAJIRIS FOR PROTEST(PIX) by PrettyRita(f): 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
I hope Dino's rented alimajiris won't turn to Boko haram in future? That's how it starts o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Ministry Of Defence Official Website / Black Boy Growing Up In Nazi Germany / The Following Usernames Are No Longer Active On Nairaland(politics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.