Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team (44187 Views)

You’ll Be Lucky To Escape Lawsuit, Tinubu’s Team Tells Chimamanda Adichie / Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja / Afenifere Justifies Obi’s Endorsement, Tinubu’s Team Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team by Menclothing: 7:06am On Jun 16, 2023
Reinaldo:
Temporary

Shane is far from you person you said won’t win primary person u said Hausa won’t vote for stop disgracing our lineage online
Re: Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team by mattsejuro(m): 7:09am On Jun 16, 2023
fixitbyjal:
I track lost or STOLEN devices
Contact Me via siggy below
A TRIAL will convince you

Bros, stop scamming people. You don't track phones sir. If anyone want to track phone, they should do It through the police and please don't even claim that you do any tracking through the police cos you don't sir. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED LIKE THIS BEFORE.
Re: Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team by Kay25(m): 7:11am On Jun 16, 2023
Reinaldo:
Temporary
Temporary u keep saying even after 8years
Re: Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team by Crowdboom(m): 7:15am On Jun 16, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Please, do you track stolen mandate?

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team by fixitbyjal(m): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2023
mattsejuro:

Bros, stop scamming people. You don't track phones sir. If anyone want to track phone, they should do It through the police and please don't even claim that you do any tracking through the police cos you don't sir. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS. I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED LIKE THIS BEFORE.

I'm not a scammer as you projected
I'm a software engineer
And this is not police tracking

If it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it won't work for others

A trial will convince you
And nq you go still bring people come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team by fixitbyjal(m): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2023
yusuf0876:
no matter the months it got stolen??

Yes so far the phone has an IMEI
Re: Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team by Tafidasat: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2023
For ram purchase Whatsapp me 08063403494
Re: Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team by Olawrites: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2023
I am an original Igbo from Alaigbo. I was a staunch supporter of Peter Obi before, but I have now seen the light. God bless the Jagaban of Nigeria. God bless Bola Tinubu grin

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team by Wize1: 8:24am On Jun 16, 2023
drugBaronTINUBU:

Goan check the profile of people Obi appointed when he was governor of Anambra
It's on record OBJ and Atiku govt assembled the best brains ever during their administration
Una go just sit down for ijebu ode dey expose una ignorance
No awareness, no exposure.
Tufiakwa

Which profile of people did he appoint? You can’t name them? All you guys do is wallow in envy and sorrow at the sight of progress, you start explaining what no one asked you, throwing a bunch of meaningless words around with no substance. Everything is a competition to you lots in your small parochial Minds. It’s not everything you stress yourself to give explanation to as no one asked you. You don’t seem to be paying attention yet, all your “go and verify” propaganda, IPOB themed character assassination techniques pre-election did not work, and it’s not about to start working. You can knock yourselves out with fallacies all you want, the folks you are dealing with (or rather dealing with you) are veterans in this game. Like it or not, seasoned private sector led leadership built on strong processes and know-how based on verifiable track records is what you’ll get going forward. Not packaging of frauds who masquerade as intellectuals.
Re: Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team by bashlek(m): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2023
coleon:
Fixing Nigeria is not rocket science, it's just sad that we elected buhari who knows nothing about basic economics but only to direct cattle to waste 8 years of our lives. Any southerner as president would have done exactly what tinubu is doing, it's not a fluke that Nigeria had her best economic growth under a southern presidency,even Jonathan acheived some level of success during his tenure.
No northerner should be president for the next 20 years to enable Nigeria acheived some development within the timeframe. The northerners have these penchant of only using the presidency to patronize their cronies and not making the country develop.

The best comment award should be given to u without any competition. Northerners are retrogressive in nature. They are still living a primitive 1985 life
Re: Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team by tankoagaie: 8:30am On Jun 16, 2023
fixitbyjal:
are u serious
Re: Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team by drugBaronTINUBU: 8:32am On Jun 16, 2023
Wize1:

Which profile of people did he appoint? You can’t name them? All you guys do is wallow in envy and sorrow at the sight of progress, you start explaining what no one asked you, throwing a bunch of meaningless words around with no substance. Everything is a competition to you lots in your small parochial Minds. It’s not everything you stress yourself to give explanation to as no one asked you. You don’t seem to be paying attention yet, all your “go and verify” propaganda, IPOB themed character assassination techniques pre-election did not work, and it’s not about to start working. You can knock yourselves out with fallacies all you want, the folks you are dealing with (or rather dealing with you) are veterans in this game. Like it or not, seasoned private sector led leadership built on strong processes and know-how based on verifiable track records is what you’ll get going forward. Not packaging of frauds who masquerade as intellectuals.
Lolz
I can feel ur pains
This is what u will do for the next 4yrs🤣
Crying and defending a common drug pusher
God help u

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team by fixitbyjal(m): 8:35am On Jun 16, 2023
tankoagaie:

are u serious

A trial will convince you
Re: Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team by Ingocof(m): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2023
Nigeria shall rise and take her rightful place among the nations of the world.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2023
olaboy33:
Dele Alake would be very influential in PBAT government.

When governor Tinubu appointed him as commissioner of information in 1999, he pressured Tinubu to add Strategy to his portfolio before he could accept.

Today, he is Special Adviser on special duties, Communications and Strategy to president Tinubu.

If you are wondering why NTA is performing well suddenly, Dele Alake is the answer.

Just this evening, he appeared as a guest on NTA during the 9pm news hour.
Dele Alake would ensure NTA takes its rightful place.

Seriously, it has risen!

I was surprised at their swiftness.
Re: Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/ajimobis-commissioner-mko-abiolas-employee-meet-newest-members-of-tinubus-team/

ZACHAEUS ADEDEJI

The Special Adviser, Revenue is an astute accountant, corporate tax and public finance development expert. He has over 15 years of experience in corporate accounting, public service administration and public service advisory.

He was Commissioner for Finance in Oyo State, between the year 2011 and 2015 under the administration of Governor Abiola Ajimobi.

According to reports, he holds a record of not incurring a new debt for the state while in office as well as reducing the state’s debt exposure by 50%. He served as the fifth Executive Secretary of the National Sugar Development Council (NSDC).

He is the co-founder and managing partner of RTR, a financial consulting firm that provides financial advisory and policy development services to public administrators and private institutions in West Africa. He holds a first class degree in Accounting from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and a certificate in Comparative Tax Policy and Administration from the Harvard Kennedy School.

I like the bolded. I hope he comes up with ideas and strategies to reduce Nigeria's debt profile and shoot up our revenue.
Re: Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2023
ednut1:
A newspaper could not search Linkedin

It didn't occur to them to check LinkedIn I guess.
Re: Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team by Lanre1st(m): 10:36am On Jun 16, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Please help to OBI to track his STOLEN mandate

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team by pansophist(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2023
Gerrard59:

You expect a lot from Daily Trust. One can easily connect the dots why his profile was diminished.

I responded to your last mention of me twice, but apparently, it's like village people have reasoned my matter. Them dey ban me for 24 hours for foreign affairs section and my comment hidden.

For example this morning, I responded to you again with just "okay", and it was an automatic ban. I mean, okay Obviously is now word that NL doesn't want lol.

E be like say some wicked people wey hate the truth I dish out there want to silent me. But I no care. All of them are mad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi’s Commissioner, MKO Abiola’s Employee, Meet Members Of Tinubu’s Team by Gerrard59(m): 4:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
pansophist:

I responded to your last mention of me twice, but apparently, it's like village people have reasoned my matter. Them dey ban me for 24 hours for foreign affairs section and my comment hidden.

For example this morning, I responded to you again with just "okay", and it was an automatic ban. I mean, okay Obviously is now word that NL doesn't want lol.

E be like say some wicked people wey hate the truth I dish out there want to silent me. But I no care. All of them are mad.

It could be the anti-spam bot that does so especially if you stay too long while typing a comment. On the other hand, the mods are not active there to rescind the ban and return the post as Just.wise does in the Travel section provided it is insult free.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Photo: This Young Dude Is President Buhari's PA / Fake Army General Arrested By EFCC Reportedly Shot At #EndSars Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.