Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Scores Of Nigerians Refuse To Return Home After Canada Conferences - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scores Of Nigerians Refuse To Return Home After Canada Conferences (199 Views)

Na Hunger Carry Prodigal Son Return Home (photo) / Scores Of Bandits Neutralized After Death Of Their Leader- Nasiru Kachalla (pix) / Help! Palmpay Refuse To Credit My Withdrawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scores Of Nigerians Refuse To Return Home After Canada Conferences by IROHINOodua: 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
Scores of Nigerians refuse to return home after Canada Conferences

By Samuel Ogunsona

Scores of Nigerians visiting Canada for international conferences have refused to return back to their home country
https://irohinodua.org/scores-of-nigerians-refuse-to-return-home-after-canada-conferences/
Re: Scores Of Nigerians Refuse To Return Home After Canada Conferences by ccffwx: 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
I have an education conference to attend in Ireland and the deadline is fast approaching. I would appreciate if a good Samaritan can help cover some of the registration fee, visa and flight ticket, which is about 1k euros. I will really appreciate it as I'm a teacher who is passionate about education. I also want to upskill so that I add value to my students and society. It's 1k euros, thanks. I also have proof of the conference invitation as speaker. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Get A Small Car For Uber/bolt/indrive Or Korope In Lagos / Hair Tip - Caring For Virgin Deep Curly Extensions / Threads Video Downloader (FREE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.