Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Man Fakes Death, Turns Up At His Own Funeral In Helicopter. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Fakes Death, Turns Up At His Own Funeral In Helicopter. (280 Views)

Spanish Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Uses Ransom Money From Husband To Play Bingo / Delta Man Marks 10th Wedding Anniversary, Rides Wife In Helicopter To Mountain / Man Fakes His Career For 14 Years To Wife, Goes To Another Woman's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Fakes Death, Turns Up At His Own Funeral In Helicopter. by banom(m): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2023
Man Fakes D£ath, Turns Up At His Own Funeral In Helicopter.

A 45-year-old man, David Baerten, in Belgium, faked his d£ath and then arrived at his own burial in a helicopter to teach his family a lesson about keeping in touch.

Baerten, who is a TikTok creator, informed his wife and children about his plan, and they helped him by posting it on social media, according to DailyMail on Wednesday.

One of Baerten's daughters tricked her father's social media followers into believing his d£ath by writing, “Rest in peace, Daddy. I will never stop thinking about you.

“Why is life so unfair? Why you? You were going to be a grandfather, and you still had your whole life ahead of you. I love you! We love you! We will never forget you.”

The family staged a funeral, and when mou¥ners gathered, Baerten arrived by helicopter with a video team.

Baerten explained his actions, saying he did so to see how his extended family would react after he stated they had lost communication with him.

He said, “What I see in my family often hu¥ts me. I never get invited to anything. Nobody sees me. We all grew apart. I felt unappreciated.

“That's why I wanted to give them a life lesson and show them that you shouldn't wait until someone is d£ad to meet up with them.”

Re: Man Fakes Death, Turns Up At His Own Funeral In Helicopter. by chiiraq802(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
cheesy
You no fit try dis one for naija. Pple like us weh come there to chow burial rice fit lynch you 2 seconds at first sight.

Nairalanders learn to keep in touch with your family members xcept those red cap uncles✌️

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Category Do You Belong To? / I Hate My Siblings And It Is All My Parents Fault. / Lost Children To “good” Education & Alien Cultures Train Their Parents Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.