Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms (29480 Views)

Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow / Buhari: Why They Call Me Baba Go Slow & Why I'm Slow - Nigerians React / Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by MatrixCircle: 10:05am On Jun 16, 2023
"Baba go fast" Revelation 12:12.
This is same name the Bible calls Lucifer, Satan. He is doing fast because he knows his time is short.

No amount of approval ratings will turn wrong to right.
He stole something and must be returned. The right thing must be done. We can't build on a faulty foundation.

Even the bible mentioned that the devil is on the fast lane because he knows his time is short, judgment day is coming fast.

Soon he will open the Nigeria air space officially for witches and wizards to be flying.

Seeking approval on everything in case of a rerun election. The court case is not favorable as we speak.
Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Paper economy is something that western countries have mastered. No real value created, just hype and noise and cash out - leaving their victims in dire straits.

You have truly studied their ways.

Forex and crypto comes to mind.

Mindless pumping and then massive dumping.

2 Likes

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2023
obi58:

Lie lie.,... You have never been obidient with this your fake profile.

Believe or not. Comment like the one below is what is trending. Enough of the brain washing. I cannot be a fool forever. crafteck

Chekwume16:
Hmmm. The way tinubu is moving is not strange to me though. Although I voted for obi I have always maintained that tinubu will perform excellently if he wins especially in the area of economy and infrastructure. Just hoping he sustains this initial drive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by VULCAN(m): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2023
Borrow Brain

You don't judge a movie by the first 2 mins

triple996:
grin

Wailler how far.... how is d manhood
Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by omenka(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2023
Yet some Obidients are trying to make themselves believe Nigerians are against what's going on and yern for the return of Buhari.

And you tell me these characters really were rooting for the good of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 16, 2023
You don't stun investors when the power supply,insecurity and multiple/high taxation has not improved.Many foreign companies in Nigeria have been operating at a loss.Difficulty in accessing foreign exchange is another challenge why no investor will come to Nigeria.Una know how much diesel the companies here are spending in a day?
Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by ppogba: 10:09am On Jun 16, 2023
Validated:
Tinubu and his "go fast" syndrome will soon crash the already dilapidated car called Nigeria. By the time petrol starts selling at N760, then Nigerians will do the needful.

I have not seen anybody that died because the price jumped to N500.

Neither will any one died when it gets to N760.

Truth remains, whether rich or old, all Nigerians are in it together. Stop postponing your joy till when fuel gets to N760.

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by ppogba: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2023
Revolution2022:
You don't stun investors when the power supply,insecurity and multiple/high taxation has not improved.Many foreign companies in Nigeria have been operating at a loss.Difficulty in accessing foreign exchange is another challenge why no investor will come to Nigeria.Una know how much diesel the companies here are spending in a day?

And some of the companies operating at loss include MULTICHOICE?
Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Iluvmycontr3: 10:10am On Jun 16, 2023
triple996:
grin

A lot of us that like to learn wl definitely learn great n useful lessons from the great Jagaban...

Rise and shine Nigeria my fatherland 🍾💪💪💪
Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Mom007(f): 10:11am On Jun 16, 2023
Ciscogod:
Thou I doubted his ability to run a complex nation like Nigeria due to his age. But seems he has proved me wrong in some certain areas .

The only thing I was afraid of was his Age. But he is quickly proving that age is nothing but a number... Besides a good president just needs to assemble a great team and allow each member room to work and report back to him. Our ex president was filling the slots with incompetent Hausa folks just as clueless and illiterate as himself and the country naturally went into a free fall. Anyway, let's see how far and how well the new Stewart will go.

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Savechild23: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2023
People are still suffering as they sing his praises because of these shenanigan policy and removal of his fellow criminals from table
Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Parachoko: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2023
Odin13:
Tinubu like Ngige before Obi was forced to glory. Out of sheer pressure to deliver

That never stop Obi from reclaiming his mandate after years

Following the tribunal.. is so glaring with his evidence and facts he’s laying as foundation..

Not even the Lucifer .. talk more supreme court OG humans will deny fact and figures

We’re observing.. everyone is .. except tinubu praise singers

A thief remains a thief till restitution..

Not even asiwaju is confident of that sit tomorrow

Pandora will never become the President Of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2023
ppogba:

And some of the companies operating at loss include MULTICHOICE?
Yes,that is why they increase their buuquet to meet up with the cost of operation.But the Nigerian government refused their action.Go to their office at ilupeju industrial estate and see the big generator they run everyday.

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by ferry1: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2023
I was amongst the million Nigerians that never supported his ambition of becoming the Nigeria president but his move now shows Nigeria under him might be great. Let's all support him to achieve a better Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by agentarcher(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Baba Stole the mandate, he didn’t win the election ,

He is a wicked leader, removed fuel subsidy instantly which we support, Oya create avenues to ameliorate the stress of the fuel subsidy removal hes is speaking grammar

You will cry and keep on crying.

3 Likes

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Olawrites: 10:18am On Jun 16, 2023
I am an original Igbo from Alaigbo. I was a staunch supporter of Peter Obi before, but I have now seen the light. God bless the Jagaban of Nigeria. God bless Bola Tinubu grin

3 Likes

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by agentarcher(m): 10:20am On Jun 16, 2023
Odin13:
Tinubu like Ngige before Obi was forced to glory. Out of sheer pressure to deliver

Following the tribunal.. is so glaring with his evidence and facts he’s laying as foundation..

Not even the Lucifer .. talk more supreme court OG humans will deny fact and figures

You are a zombie and will forever remain one.

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by ppogba: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2023
Revolution2022:
Yes,that is why they increase their buuquet to meet up with the cost of operation.But the Nigerian government refused their action.Go to their office at ilupeju industrial estate and see the big generator they run everyday.

If they are running at a loss, they would have left Nigeria.

Any foreign company that says it is running at a loss in Nigeria is not lying but simply not saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by compu(m): 10:22am On Jun 16, 2023
Omo, buhari na scam O !....chai 8years wasted!!!

Just less than few weeks, simple reforms putting the economy back on track.

Nigeriabs please let's learn from this when next you are choosing your leaders

Nigeria will be great again!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Godfullsam(m): 10:22am On Jun 16, 2023
Odin13:

Level 1 ignorance is when you compare Chris Ngige with Bola Tinubu

Level 2 ignorance is when you compare state issues with national issues

Level 3 ignorance is when you think someone who came a distance thirds will be declared the winner of a presidential election.

Your ignorance get levels o shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Timmi: 10:28am On Jun 16, 2023
Viscuz:
Bola is nothing but a cocaine sniffing ajasco

11 razor blade face can quote me

And you Viscuz is nothing but a wailing wailer from the land of the rising wailers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by dalaman: 10:35am On Jun 16, 2023
Odin13:

Ndi missing manhood.

2 Likes

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Reference(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2023
So what they are saying in a nutshell is that devaluation is not actually a silver bullet and until the naira floats for a while we cannot be certain that the ship of state is viable, whether Nigeria will float or sink. Fair enough. So.... what is the real value of the naira..... what is the real cost of gasoline....? What is the real rate of inflation...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by shegra58: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:

He is a wicked leader, removed fuel subsidy instantly which we support, Oya create avenues to ameliorate the stress of the fuel subsidy removal hes is speaking grammar
why you come dey foam for mouth ómo Ibo?
You preferred candidate is a trader cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by optionalY09: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2023
Na development we want if he’s doing it Let’s Go!

Baba Buhari is a jolocasto he will never be remembered

E get how life go sweet you after you suffer and you will never remember your suffering ever again

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by McLizbae: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2023
Thank you sir. Young people my ass! Make the young them use all our revenue money carry world class olosho and buy show off gadgets and properties finish abi😂

The few young in the government what positive impacts have they made?
LegendHero:

Age does not undermine capacity. So far you are in the right state of mind, you can move mountain irrespective of age.

They only sold that dummy to Africa about youth while developed world are led majorly by old people with experience.

There is no scientifically backed evidence that says young people are more intelligent than old people especially in leadership position.

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by DJInfluence: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2023
triple996:
grin

be like you want insinuate say this kind news make your manhood erect? grin
The fact that the guy is moving the country in the right direction no mean say he won the election free and fair. But wetin concern me who won? The higher the exchange rate the better for me. No ask me how abeg.
Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Dapson73(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:

Jealousy is smelling .
Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by GEEBITE: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2023
Dont mind that pseudo economist who does not undertand the basic fundamentals that it is investor's confidence as well as rule of law are the principal drivers of FDI.
plrvipclub:

I think the "Back Logs" that they kept talking about and rightly so, are monies of foreign companies (eg airlines) that are stuck in the Nigerian economy sue to the policies of the Geniuses Emefiele and Buhari. Nothing is enough to ensure confidence from foreign investors, except knowing that they can easily cash out their gains.
Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by obi4eze(m): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2023
Initial gra gra. Thieves always run.
Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by ledaman: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2023
Odin13:

Election and campaigns are over.
Time to face governance, stop decieving yourself

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by LegendHero(m): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2023
adexpa:

You are very correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Must Sack His US Lawyer By Festus Adedayo (The Cable) / Police Invite Saraki Over Offa Robbery / Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.