Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms (29435 Views)

Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow / Buhari: Why They Call Me Baba Go Slow & Why I'm Slow - Nigerians React / Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by 43Ronin: 9:40am On Jun 16, 2023
ok
Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by ImoleNaija: 9:40am On Jun 16, 2023
Only f••ls have belief that others, who are still finding their mandates manhoods, would perform better than Jagaban.

Whatever Jagaban cannot do, none of those can make an attempt.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by tnerro1(m): 9:40am On Jun 16, 2023
Just to remind you all, Buhari wasted 8 years in the life of this country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by aspabay(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2023
God bless President Tinubu
God bless Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2023
Viscuz:
Bola is nothing but a cocaine sniffing ajasco

11 razor blade face can quote me
how market? don't die of High Blood Pressure. Tinubu Jagaban is working and Nigeria is moving forward

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Idaytesj29(m): 9:42am On Jun 16, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Baba Stole the mandate, he didn’t win the election ,

He is a wicked leader, removed fuel subsidy instantly which we support, Oya create avenues to ameliorate the stress of the fuel subsidy removal hes is speaking grammar

Yen yen yen, we don't care. We have moved on.

11 Likes

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by crafteck(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

He has proved me wrong too many times that I became a thing of mockery among family and friends because am was the only obedient among them. I became fully Batified after his elequent inaugural speech. So far so good PBAT has really been impressive.

Lol, with account opened less than 1 month ago, them still dey pay una 25k for online campaign?

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Omeiza269: 9:43am On Jun 16, 2023
triple996:
grin

Wailler how far.... how is d manhood
Baba calm down! Don't you have no pity? grin

1 Like

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by CloudWalker: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2023
Viscuz:

I upvoted you after a mouthful of laugh cos I can see that you are not redeemable again grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by blowjohn(m): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2023
At least emefelie is gone. That's my happiness.
I don't want to hear anything like emefelie got orders frm buhari abeg.

So if ur a billionaire already and buhari says u Shud do something detrimental and mischievous u will do it because he is ur oga?
What then is the essence of dignity in contentment?

Look at efcc chairman
Look at sirika

Black man will sell his soul and that of others for money.

Even when they are already rich.

3 Likes

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by VIKTO83(m): 9:46am On Jun 16, 2023
All Nigeria needed is someone like BAT. All she needed was to utilise the power of d media. Sell Nigeria to d world using d media and not to demarket us with only bad news to d world. Lie to them if possible because that's what China does.
U hardly hear bad news from China but that doesn't mean fraud, assassination, terrorism, suicide attack don't happen. But they know how good to market themselves to d world.

That's what BAT will do and he has media in his palms.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by FireUpNow(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2023
Media and news praises are very dangerous. I am waiting for a year or two for the masses to feel the positive impact of his supposed good decisions
Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Lolachef(f): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2023
Baba wants to shock Nigerians
Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by dadsonade7: 9:50am On Jun 16, 2023
[q1uote author=Viscuz post=123824985]Bola is nothing but a cocaine sniffing ajasco

11 razor blade face can quote me [/quote]

For the fact that there is freedom of speech in the land doesn't warrant you using derogatory words on the duly élected and sitting president.
Be guided in your choice of words

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by juman(m): 9:52am On Jun 16, 2023
Our long awaited messiah has arrived.
Asiwaju of Nigeria.
The very experienced administrator.
He actually knows the solutions to the problems and destiny gave him opportunity to get to presidency.

Apc will deliver.

4 Likes

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Gamusgamus: 9:53am On Jun 16, 2023
[quote author=LegendHero post=123824886]

Source: https://www.reuters.com/markets/currencies/baba-go-fast-nigerias-tinubu-stuns-wary-investors-with-quick-reforms-2023-06-15/[/quote
HONESTLY SPEAKING , I AM BEGINNING TO SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL , GO BABA GO
Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by emerged01(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The backlog they keep referring to is looking like a blackmail and FG needs to be wary of these foreigners if they are still second guessing the genuine intentions of these bold reforms by my President.

Nigeria is not Russia, China nor Iran so they should come in and do business, real investment and not bring hot money to pump the mostly undervalued Nigerian stocks then dump on the Nigerian retail investors like they did during the global crisis of 2008.

We want more of FDI than FPI so we all win together.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
You cant blame them. It is not bad to take caution even when you dont think it is necessary.
Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by benitwater(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2023
Odin13:
Tinubu like Ngige before Obi was forced to glory. Out of sheer pressure to deliver

That never stop Obi from reclaiming his mandate after years

Following the tribunal.. is so glaring with his evidence and facts he’s laying as foundation..

Not even the Lucifer .. talk more supreme court OG humans will deny fact and figures

We’re observing.. everyone is .. except tinubu praise singers

A thief remains a thief till restitution..

Not even asiwaju is confident of that sit tomorrow

I can see you are trying to keep up alive but I can assure you and your lots will surely be disappointed.
Nigeria shoe is too big for your well packaged fraud to put on.
Peter doesn't have the capacity to rule Nigeria,
And if you are wanting for your fake manhood to be returned you are on a long thing.
Nigeria can never be backward again.
Peace.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Reportbutton: 9:56am On Jun 16, 2023
Viscuz:

Coming from region that uses kick to wake their father cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:56am On Jun 16, 2023
crafteck:

Lol, with account opened less than 1 month ago, them still dey pay una 25k for online campaign?

Since Peter Obi is too stingy cant pay shishi na him make me join PBAT.

On a serious note. No reasonble human being will want to associate himself with losers and failures except those who are not ready to be successful in life. That was why I left the Obidient movement. Am too ashamed to continue with my former moniker. Just too ashamed. They way I attacked BAT you will think there is something more to it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by worksmart(m): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2023
When your historic enemy is praising you, best believe that you are on the wrong path!
Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Gbenga4ever1411: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2023
I can't score praise him now until I see the effects on Nigeria economy
Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Peacecore: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I am not disputing the fact that some may need to repatriate their profits earned here. I am just not carried away not to know that the interest of my own country comes first.

Airlines sell tickets in naira and want to repatriate in usd, in that case, they will wait until we have enough forex or take the naira like Russia did with EU. Emefiele is generally seen not to be doing things right but when he was encouraging them to invest in Nigerian export and keep 100% of the export proceeds overseas, he was doing protectionism not running free market.

The Asians doing business in Nigeria innovated and were able to move their profits out and that's why you do not see them complaining like those from the west who mostly want to come in briefcase to Nigeria to pack forex back home.

For years now, most of the cargo planes bringing goods to Nigeria go back empty and not until NAHCO got an Indian MD did these airlines realise they can partner with NAHCO to take Nigerian goods for export and since our CBN policy under Emefiele allows you to keep your export proceeds, they get paid from the export proceeds of NAHCO.

In business, if you don't innovate you die. Nigeria will not be a dumping ground and we will not open our stock exchange to unfettered free entry and free exit of hot money or proceeds of illicit funds.

They should bring in the forex as FDI like they were forced to do by Emefiele then grow and create value here, sell and repatriate real profits home.

Not for them to come in, pump Zenith bank share price to N120 from N30 then dump on Nigerians and take the naira capital gain to CBN , get USD and repatriate, creating no value for us and our economy.

Good explanation! Are you an economist?

2 Likes

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by IVORY2009(m): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2023
triple996:
grin

Wailler how far.... how is d manhood

It will be recovered

The mandate thief is only there on a temporary basis
Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by obi58: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

He has proved me wrong too many times that I became a thing of mockery among family and friends because i was the only obedient among them. I became fully Batified after his elequent inaugural speech. So far so good PBAT has really been impressive.

Lie lie.,... You have never been obidient with this your fake profile.
Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by adexpa(m): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2023
LegendHero:

Age does not undermine capacity. So far you are in the right state of mind, you can move mountain irrespective of age.

They only sold that dummy to Africa about youth while developed world are led majorly by old people with experience.

There is no scientifically backed evidence that says young people are more intelligent than old people especially in leadership position.

Thank you brother.
Joe Biden is 80
Donald Trump is in his 70ths
Endorgan of turkey is in his 70ths
Xi Jinping of China is 70.

Leadership at national level always requires some reasonable old age because age comes with experience. You never develop a nation by discarding the older men. The experience of the old and energy of the young build a nation.
I can imagine people discarding someone like Tinubu despite his antecedents in politics and governance. Tinubu plays the major role in bringing about the APC of today; is that a small feet? Tinubus capacity in harmonising and galvanising is too huge.

I wish Nigeria youth can calm down and take judgement from good source and not social media propaganda; people who are looking for what to eat

2 Likes

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by Banhammy717: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2023
Tinubu should reform Nigeria Police.
If police are taken care of, with also good pension.
The crime rate will be reduced by 50%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by waveman2: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2023
Well all these moves are necessary to redirect our economy to the right path but it will come with pressure and the nigerian people will bear the consequences for several months.we don't have to wait for investors to bring in foreign exchange we have to get our people to work (just like what china did) becos if we are hoping on investors they will not bring their funds in immediately.He is on the right track but we have to make the economy more productive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms by adontcare(f): 10:02am On Jun 16, 2023
Am impressed so far with president Tinibu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) / South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets / Jude Ezewanfor Withdraws From Labour Party Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.