Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Did Tinubu Poll 8.7 Million Votes Or INEC Declared Fraudulent Results For Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Tinubu Poll 8.7 Million Votes Or INEC Declared Fraudulent Results For Him? (482 Views)

I Reject ALL Fraudulent Results. May ALL Riggers Die. / Any Videos Of APC Supporters Counting Votes Or Winning Any Polling Units / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Tinubu Poll 8.7 Million Votes Or INEC Declared Fraudulent Results For Him? by flexybobo: 7:10am On Jun 16, 2023
The Election Petition tribunal is still hearing arguments on the 2023 election that elected Bola Ahmed Tinubu as president. Petitioners have pointed to INEC’s alleged failure to adhere to its own procedures throughout the election as evidence of their case. Martin Onovo, the National Conscience Party’s (NCP) 2015 presidential candidate, has questioned Bola Tinubu’s legitimacy as president.

Home/NEWS
NEWS
Tribunal: ‘Did Tinubu Poll 8.7 Million Votes Or INEC Declared Fraudulent Results For Him?’ – Onovo
Joner Send an email2 days ago0 374 1 minute read

The Election Petition tribunal is still hearing arguments on the 2023 election that elected Bola Ahmed Tinubu as president. Petitioners have pointed to INEC’s alleged failure to adhere to its own procedures throughout the election as evidence of their case. Martin Onovo, the National Conscience Party’s (NCP) 2015 presidential candidate, has questioned Bola Tinubu’s legitimacy as president. 

In an interview with the Sun paper, he claimed that polling unit officers had a different tally than the one given by the INEC. There is no way for Nigerians to know for sure that Bola Tinubu received 8.7 million votes, as INEC claimed, in his opinion. 

”I will ask the question again: was Tinubu elected or appointed by the duo of INEC Chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu and Buhari?” he added. Is it true that Tinubu received 8.7 million votes, or that INEC fraudulently declared him the winner? Inconsistencies between the official results in the hands of poll workers, party representatives, and other stakeholders, as well as the results posted on the INEC Result viewing (IReV) Portal, prove that the results proclaimed by INEC are false.

I won't say more than that grin grin

No front page please, I don't need it

3 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Poll 8.7 Million Votes Or INEC Declared Fraudulent Results For Him? by shortgun(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2023
flexybobo:

Home/NEWS
NEWS
Tribunal: ‘Did Tinubu Poll 8.7 Million Votes Or INEC Declared Fraudulent Results For Him?’ – Onovo
Joner Send an email2 days ago0 374 1 minute read

In an interview with the Sun paper, he claimed that polling unit officers had a different tally than the one given by the INEC. There is no way for Nigerians to know for sure that Bola Tinubu received 8.7 million votes, as INEC claimed, in his opinion. 

”I will ask the question again: was Tinubu elected or appointed by the duo of INEC Chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu and Buhari?” he added. Is it true that Tinubu received 8.7 million votes, or that INEC fraudulently declared him the winner? Inconsistencies between the official results in the hands of poll workers, party representatives, and other stakeholders, as well as the results posted on the INEC Result viewing (IReV) Portal, prove that the results proclaimed by INEC are false.

I won't say more than that grin grin

No front page please, I don't need it

There's no way a convicted criminal will follow due process or the rule of law.

Never shall this country continue to be in the hands of men of the underworld.
There's still hope for the country going by the proceedings so far by the tribunal as the outcome will sack the imposter parading as president.

5 Likes

Re: Did Tinubu Poll 8.7 Million Votes Or INEC Declared Fraudulent Results For Him? by haffaze777(m): 7:39am On Jun 16, 2023
God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Emi lokan 1 of Africa

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

The Minimum Wage Should Be At Least 100000 Naira To Deal With Inflation / Corpers Maybe Drafted For The War In Niger|pictures And Videos| / Why Did A Mod Remove My Thread About The Arewa Insignia On Kwara State Logo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.