Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Facts About The Data Protection Act - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About The Data Protection Act (22256 Views)

President Tinubu Signs Data Protection Bill / FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO / Finally Buhari Assents To Federal Competition And Consumer Protection Act, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by edungene7: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2023
initial gra gra this one that will be confused after six months misplaced priority
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by Namzy(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2023
Op still hasn't aven't said anything
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by Biola67: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Wipe your head on cement

#sorrynovex
see person 9months

1 Like

Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by damble: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2023
Opening of new jobs go dey?
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by Tboymessiah(m): 8:38am On Jun 16, 2023
NasoLifeBe!!!
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by InspektorRino: 8:39am On Jun 16, 2023
The Data Protection Act (DPA) is a legislation that provides regulations and guidelines for the handling and protection of personal data. It sets out the rights of individuals in relation to their personal data and the obligations of organizations that collect, process, and store such data.

Data protection laws vary by country, but many countries have their own versions of the DPA or similar regulations. These laws typically aim to ensure that personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, and that individuals have control over their personal information.

The DPA generally includes provisions related to data collection, consent, purpose limitation, data accuracy, security measures, data subject rights, and the transfer of personal data across borders. It is important for organizations to comply with data protection laws to protect the privacy and rights of individuals whose data they handle.

[/quote][quote]
smiley smiley
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by Sorrynovex: 8:39am On Jun 16, 2023
Biola67:

see person 9months

Shout Yoruba ronu while explaining it

#sorrynovex
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by dfrost: 8:39am On Jun 16, 2023
I asked this same question when these images where shared in a group I belong to:

Is this a PBAT policy of National/Nigerian policy? Why do we politicize and individualize everything?
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by Sorrynovex: 8:39am On Jun 16, 2023
alobright17:
still dry

Yes buy her a cream to rub there so the man of the house won't go out anymore

#sorrynovex
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by Biola67: 8:39am On Jun 16, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Shout Yoruba ronu while explaining it

#sorrynovex
Gibberish.. you go wail for 8yrs
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by Sorrynovex: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2023
Biola67:

Gibberish.. you go wail for 8yrs

I am not your mother

#sorrynovex
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by BarrElChapo(m): 8:41am On Jun 16, 2023
Very soon, we’d find out the where the 9th NA copied and pasted these laws from.
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by Biola67: 8:42am On Jun 16, 2023
Sorrynovex:

I am not your mother

#sorrynovex
E pain the weyrey 😂. Have been waiting for you to refer to mother or father that’s the lowest you can go . Developer Oloribu

1 Like

Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by Sorrynovex: 8:42am On Jun 16, 2023
Biola67:

E pain the weyrey 😂. Have been waiting for you to refer to mother or father that’s the lowest you can go

But I am not your mother na

#sorrynovex
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:44am On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Signing anyhow bill to deceive the masses ain't the right thing
We are wiser now

All this doesn't mean his administration won't fail
Sure
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by Speakz: 8:44am On Jun 16, 2023
This paves way for proper taxation of every Nigerian.

Also there is a reduced possibility of suspects dissappearing when a crime is committed

Imagine one agency having access to your Tax ID, BVN, NIN, Voter's ID, Driver's license, Passport number and biometrics.
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by leo2020: 8:45am On Jun 16, 2023
Obi supporters pigs will not understand anything about this step but just want to criticize. Always stubborn in ignorance
Sorrynovex:
At the end Bola Ahmed Tinubu is ready to exchange the data to Columbians for a gram of cocaine

#sorrynovex

1 Like

Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by Sorrynovex: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2023
leo2020:
Obi supporters pigs will not understand anything about this step but just want to criticize. Always stubborn in ignorance

It's true but I am not your father

#sorrynovex
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by dndhubs: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2023
I just registered my startup DNDHubs (Data and Digital Hubs) LTD before this bill was passed. I think it's a welcome development. The only problem is we don't know yet the criteria for categorising Data Controller and Data Processor. Also, we're yet to know what the licencing cost and procedure will be.
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by waledeji(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

We are wiser now

Ibo asslicker on the beat again
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by thinkmoney(m): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2023
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by loswhite(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

We are wiser now

You want him to fail so we all can suffer. Which kind citizens i dey follow share country?
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by kokorokoman: 9:16am On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

We are wiser now

na only you and your family g experience the failure baba
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by just2endowed: 9:20am On Jun 16, 2023
Ddonoflife:
I just can't shake this feeling Tinubu will actually deliver

Delivery? Why is he not concentrating on security? Killings still continuing
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:23am On Jun 16, 2023
Tinubu is the one reaping the fruits of Buhari's labor. Buhari has really paved the way for Tinubu to be successful. All the bills signed by Tinubu were bills moved during Buhari's tenure. Continuity is in governance in the right direction is key to a sustainable prosperity.

And Tinubu did accept that he inherited assets as well as liabilities and he is ready to the task, 200% grin
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by FireUpNow(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2023
taylor89:
Why do I feel like this OP that posted this topic is lalasticlala

nlfpmod is either Seun himself or Lala bcuz him post no dey reach two seconds enter front page

Lala how’s that your beautiful daughter that you use to buy snake meat for

No ban me ooo
Why the blow below the belt for Lala?
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by Neoteny7: 9:35am On Jun 16, 2023
Still doesn't explain shiit about what it is beyond jargons.
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by coachchijioke(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2023
Why cant it be under Nigeria Bureau of Statistics?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

80 Boko Haram Men Join ISIS In Libya ,niger ( Pic) / Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose / Femi Falana Joins BBOG Sit Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.