Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Facts About The Data Protection Act - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Facts About The Data Protection Act (22243 Views)

President Tinubu Signs Data Protection Bill / FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO / Finally Buhari Assents To Federal Competition And Consumer Protection Act, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by Allisgud: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2023
All this bills signing up and down we are yet to the impact on an everyday Nigeria life
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by sojiadebayo: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Signing anyhow bill to deceive the masses ain't the right thing
We are wiser now

All this doesn't mean his administration won't fail

And if his administration fail who will suffer? Is it not you or you think it will affect Tinubu and his family
Next time don't fight your common sense
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by Contagious100d(m): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
[quote author=slawomir post=123828968]Damnnn niggar

We are wiser now

I can see that you are already a failure.
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by Bluntemperor: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
pipnator00:
With this, Nigeria as a country should start investing heavily on Data/Cyber Security. Because as it is in the world now, China no dey use eye see any where wey data dey.
I read somewhere they are investing heavily on cybersecurity and want to have about/over 5 million or so cyber security personnel in some years to come!

I think you are saying truth and making sense,bro.
Govt should listen well.

1 Like

Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by Cromagnon: 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

We are wiser now

what is the right thing.
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by Cromagnon: 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
you know it’s possible for these people to keep signing and signing series of bills for rest of the 4yrs, without implementation

Very cute Lhasa Apso for sale urgently
Male
2 months old
Location Abk

For more info check my thread for pictures and whatsapp
how do you implement a bill?
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by Fadddd(m): 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
taylor89:
Why do I feel like this OP that posted this topic is lalasticlala

nlfpmod is either Seun himself or Lala bcuz him post no dey reach two seconds enter front page

Lala how’s that your beautiful daughter that you use to buy snake meat for

No ban me ooo
Bros, you craze no be small grin grin grin
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by DaddyJapan(m): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
Speakz:
This paves way for proper taxation of every Nigerian.

Also there is a reduced possibility of suspects dissappearing when a crime is committed

Imagine one agency having access to your Tax ID, BVN, NIN, Voter's ID, Driver's license, Passport number and biometrics.

Erm...this should not be seen as an expected outcome of the bill.
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by qtx(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/duchessmabboud/status/1669419410598051850?t=_9EyxRxtnK8XhAYyB1bD1Q&s=08

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7727790/president-tinubu-signs-data-protection

Abeg i hope baba is reading all these things he is signing in a hurry like this? And i also hope its not because of the heat PO is giving him at the tribu that is making him do things in a hurry like this sha? grin grin grin
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by mohaloha: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
Uncover the magic of Japanese cuisine in the heart of New York. Reserve your table now and let us transport you to a world of gastronomic delights that will captivate your senses. Join us for an unforgettable dining experience, where culinary artistry meets warm hospitality, creating a truly memorable journey for your palate. Site
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by teewhydope(m): 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
taylor89:
Why do I feel like this OP that posted this topic is lalasticlala

nlfpmod is either Seun himself or Lala bcuz him post no dey reach two seconds enter front page

Lala how’s that your beautiful daughter that you use to buy snake meat for

No ban me ooo

Seun already said he is...
Re: Facts About The Data Protection Act by Sammyimpostor: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

We are wiser now

His administration will succeed, and Nigeria will succeed.
As for you, I wish you everything you wished him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EdoDecides: Solomon Edebiri Leaves PDP / Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days / I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.