Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

"I’m Suspecting That Yul Has A Girlfriend And He’s Hiding It"- Judy Austin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I’m Suspecting That Yul Has A Girlfriend And He’s Hiding It"- Judy Austin (791 Views)

Judy Austin Speaks To Her Followers, Thanks The Public (Video) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) / Tupac Is Alive': Filmmaker Claims He Knows Where He's Hiding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I’m Suspecting That Yul Has A Girlfriend And He’s Hiding It"- Judy Austin by Gistblog9ja(m): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2023
Actress Judy Austin has taken to social media to complain bitterly about her husband Yul edochie not coming home at night by past 2.am.

Judy Austin can be heard in the video saying she suspects Yul, is having an affair with another woman and he isn't telling her.

Watch the video below,

https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2023/06/im-suspecting-that-yul-has-girlfriend.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: "I’m Suspecting That Yul Has A Girlfriend And He’s Hiding It"- Judy Austin by techmo(m): 8:52am On Jun 16, 2023
Let them just start a reality show on showmax or Netflix

5 Likes

Re: "I’m Suspecting That Yul Has A Girlfriend And He’s Hiding It"- Judy Austin by bigtt76(f): 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
Your husband go tell you say hin de cheat? Did he tell his first wife about you?

Gistblog9ja:
Actress Judy Austin has taken to social media to complain bitterly about her husband Yul edochie not coming home at night by past 2.am.

Judy Austin can be heard in the video saying she suspects Yul, is having an affair with another woman and he isn't telling her.

Watch the video below,

https://www.gistblog9ja.com/2023/06/im-suspecting-that-yul-has-girlfriend.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’m Suspecting That Yul Has A Girlfriend And He’s Hiding It"- Judy Austin by emperor4love(m): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
Dis people know say half of Nigerian population are dumb so the take advantage of this people and some idiot will take this people serious and carry there matter for head

1 Like

Re: "I’m Suspecting That Yul Has A Girlfriend And He’s Hiding It"- Judy Austin by kollinz1234(m): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
This one is doing popularity hunt

1 Like

Re: "I’m Suspecting That Yul Has A Girlfriend And He’s Hiding It"- Judy Austin by Ohlie100(f): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
If there can be a second, why can't a third exist

(1) (Reply)

I Know Who Killed Tupac / “001 For A Reason” Reaction As Davido Sends 2 Million To Mohbad’s Family / Tiwa Savage OPPRESS Davido As Wizkid Take Her Out For Dinner In Lagos As Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.