Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread. (356 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Canadian Student Visa Thread. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2023
Ppr finally ☺️
I would like to share my journey on my Canadian application it not an easy one but just to let u guyz know that what God can not do does not exist because the process of this my application is not a easy journey.Ok so let me start …This application is my third time applying for a Canada visa,in April 2022 I applied for a student visa but was refused then on June 20 2022 I applied for visit visa which the agent in charge told me that it a work visa and to God I didn’t get any reply on that application so by December I discussed with my mom and she saw how ambitious I was cause I wasn’t relenting any time soon have been on the travel case since 2019 but u know it only God that know when is the right time because on my last study application my mom spent close to a million we were dupe ,after that the agent that supposed he was processing work permit for me instead of visit visa also collect 200 thousand naira but when my mom see I wasn’t given up any time soon then on December 2022 my mom said okay do you know what let give this one last try after this just let it go omo I was scared because it just like this is my last chance and I can’t sponsor my self where the money Dey I sha started packing all the documents required for the application then on 20th of January 2023 i submit my application that was one day before my birthday ….January pass I didn’t hear from ircc and it not that I was expecting to hear from them it still early February passed nothing from ircc I wasn’t expecting anything anyway march came nothing I was already panicking cus people that submitted after me where already getting medical call I keep on praying then April came I didn’t hear anything then I had to go back to school cus I had to do my practical d next day which was on April 12 I was on my way to the lab I just got a call from my mom she said your agent just called me now and he said ircc have send u medical request I was happy that I had to go back home that day but when I got home that day it was another story not knowing that ircc have sent medical request to me since February 2nd 2023 on my mom birthday the 30 day given to me have already expired my agent didn’t check my portal and my mom do call him every week he said I will get a notification from ircc which I didn’t get any notification from them I was not with my login details my agent was with it why can’t he check my portal and see maybe Dey have sent anything since my mom keeps disturbing him I actually didn’t collect my login details from him cause I don’t want to put my mind which was a very big mistake that when d really whala started to happen o I sent letter to ircc through web form to help me extend my medical that I lost my phone and was unable to access my ircc portal during that period , hmm medical that have been sent since two months and 10 days ago what was I to do, my agent was like I should send email to IOM as well and explain my situation if they could help me book an emergency appointment which I did I was sha praying cus the person incharge of my application have not refused it then the following week I got a response from IOM stating that I still have a valid medical with them which will expire on July 31 2023 I got back to my agent I told him what IOM sent to me then he ask if I have the medical sheet with me we then draft another letter to them with evidence of my medical sheet I was sha praying and hoping for good news then my mom said did u believe in God I said yes she say okay the next thing I know my mom started getting me all traveling stuff I was going to need I was looking at my mom like is this what this woman is suppose to be doing in this situation,that week Friday I came to naira land to see people who have the type of my problem I didn’t see any then I saw someone that said he already done medical but ircc sent
him a medical request then someone sent him ircc email address that he should send d evidence of the sheet i also did the same thing that friday then on Monday on the 24th of April my medical got updated to pass omo I was happy ehn I was like what left passport request loku biy lol God then one day my mom call me and told me to be prayerful I was like am doing the one I can do she said I mean u need to be more prayerful I was like nothing is happening to my surprise the then next thing ircc serve me on a hot plate lol I was sent a PFL letter on May 16th I was like what this again…they said I am owing them money for my previous application the visit visa I applied for that Dey give me 7 days to make new payment and explain myself I was crying mind u am still young so am allowed to cry lol I sha start checking online to see anything related then on Canadavisa.com website I saw someone that have same issue as mine he drop his number in one of those comment sections I was praying that God should sha allow d person number to go through which we later chatted and he put me through and help me draft a letter and he told me that my previous agent used a fake or stolen credit card, i submit my letter of explanation with another payment and supporting documents i even made mistake in my letter of explanation I was sha praying omo I was extra praying to the extend my throat was pain me my mom started laughing at me she was like so u can pray like this I called my older siblings I told them Dey should start praying for me I sha waited then on May 31st ircc send me a letter of request asking me to submit my bank statement ticket used for my initial application also gave me 6 days to respond to that request which I did because I was told to send it to them through email which I did the next thing I know another replacement was created for me to submit the my bank statement ticket …on June 5th again I got a message from them again telling me that my mother my bank statement of account is still required again something I already submit I was like God what this when will I rest I was already getting frustrated I sha went to the bank again and collect another my bank statement and send it to them again the one i submitted on my gckey was different from d one I sent to them through email in space of four day they requested for my bank statement twice ,but what God cannot do does not exist I receive a passport request and confirmation letter from ircc on June 10 2023 mind u it was on Saturday.I just want to thank God just know that nothing is impossible for God ,the God that do my will do each and one of u all waiting for your Ppr in Jesus name 😊

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread. by justwise(m): 9:47am On Jun 16, 2023

(1)

A Walk Through Gra Ilorin - What Gra Ilorin Looks Like In 2023 | Top Investment / UK Visa Application / Passport Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.