Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) (2958 Views)

APC Digital Media 50 Out Of 66 members are From West Only 3 Igbos (photos) / "Stop Killing Northerners In The South East" - Shia Muslim Begs Igbos (Photos) / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2023
Azzaman Very popular pastor in Southern Kaduna post on social media about Igbos and Onitsha

6 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Arrewa: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2023
Ok
Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2023
More

2 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by lhordspy: 9:42am On Jun 16, 2023
Dont tell me the pictures above are the "high-rise' building the facebook poster was talking about? Do you know what is high-rise? These are the type of builiding you can find languishing away in police-barracks in Lagos. Which Sanwo-olu is even planning on demolishing and building a befittng one. ema gbami ke

The poster is even using it as a yardstick to measure success. He was codedly advicing the southern-kaduna residents to engage in anti-government, cut all alliances and be dependent, set 'bridges' on fire, become useless and insignificant in national politics and in the peak of things. All these atrocities and treasonable acts, just so that they can have 'High-rise' building like the one above, like 'Dubai Onitsha city of High rise'. grin cheesy

I mean, at this point one may think this is a skit. Stop glorifying mediocrity. Just look at him even basking in its glory with pleasure. This is mediocrity at its peak. Damn !

Surely, without doubt i am convince, these are consequences of lack of exposure.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2023
lhordspy:
Dont tell me the pictures above are the "high-rise' building the facebook poster is talking about?

The poster is even using it as a yardstick to measure success. He was codedly advicing the southern-kaduna residents to engage in anti-government, cut all alliances and be dependent, become useless and insignificant in national politics and in the peak of things. All these atrocities and treasonable acts, just so that they can have 'High-rise' building like the one above. grin

I mean, at this point one may think this is a skit. Stop glorifying mediocrity. Just look at him even basking in its glory with pleasure.
You are bitter because nobody is glorifying brown roof cities in your region grin grin bitter man

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Ihateheadslamer: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2023
The indomitable spirit of Ndi igbo cool

19 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by kettykin: 9:47am On Jun 16, 2023
If all the marginalization stops, Nigeria would emerge a power block in the world but some weak individuals will never want a Nigeria where Nigeria works for everyone

4 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2023
2007 longtime ago, those pictures are just Odakupu in Onitsha he didn't visit Awada in Obosi town or Nkpor that where you will see highest number multi storey buildings in Nigeria

13 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by EmperorHadrian2: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2023
0koro hands typed that rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2023
If you are new visitor coming through Asaba viewing Onitsha you will appreciate the indomitable spirit of Igbos except you are a bitter soul

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by EmperorHadrian2: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2023
post=123830593:
If you are new visitor coming through Asaba viewing Onitsha you will appreciate the indomitable spirit of Igbos except you are a bitter man

We all know you created that fake account to post your usual chest beating topics .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:
0koro hands typed that rubbish
Not every one is as bitter and jealous like you

9 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by EmperorHadrian2: 9:58am On Jun 16, 2023
Yeah, Anambra is Africa's Dubai .

Why then is it not a top destination for village migrants ?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by EmperorHadrian2: 9:59am On Jun 16, 2023
post=123830636:

Not every one is as bitter and jealous like you

Jealous?

If Anambra is so good, then why are your brothers thronging to Lagos daily and now dragging ownership of it with Yoruba .?

I have been to your yeast and know every nook and cranny of it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by lhordspy: 10:00am On Jun 16, 2023
post=123830593:
If you are new visitor coming through Asaba viewing Onitsha you will appreciate the indomitable spirit of Igbos except you are a bitter man

Is this your high-rise? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 10:05am On Jun 16, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

We all know you created that fake account to post your usual chest beating topics .

I don't know when you guys go get sense, 68k followers

8 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

Jealous?

If Anambra is so good, then why are your brothers thronging to Lagos daily and now dragging ownership of it with Yoruba .?

Why not ask why Chinese and other countries are in Nigeria if their countries are good Otondo, or maybe Yorubas that are in Anambra and other eastern states what are they doing there

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by STEWpid(f): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2023
Chai..

There is something unique about every section in Nigeria.

I'm so in love with my Ndi Dot nation for their uniqueness.

Let's move Nigeria forward.

4 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by JOemmy(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

That’s definitely not true I also follow that pastor on Facebook I saw the post this morning.

11 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Igwe9(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

Jealous?

The same question you should ask your colonial masters, if Britain was that good, why did they come to Africa and Nigeria?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Mufasa27(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2023
Beer parlor yarnings
Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2023
Middle belt and igbo alliance is getting stronger I am loving it

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by EmperorHadrian2: 10:17am On Jun 16, 2023
Igwe9:

The same question you should ask your colonial masters, if Britain was that good, why did they come to Africa and Nigeria?

Olofo.

Comparing apples with akpu.

Did the colonial masters claim Nigeria is their fatherland ?

Goat

2 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by JOemmy(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2023
Fulanis won't allow peace to reign in southern kaduna for business to thrive the only lasting solution is for southern kaduna to get their own state.

14 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Igwe9(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

Olofo.

Comparing apples with akpu.

Did the colonial masters claim Nigeria is their fatherland ?

Goat
cc nlfpmod
who is this?

1 Like

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by kettykin: 10:30am On Jun 16, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

Jealous?

The problem of Nigeria is lopsided federal structure where everything is situated in one axis of the country Lagos no othercountryin this worldis badly structured, oil and gas company head quarters, even when the oil and gas is in Niger delta.

If Tinubu has the liver to order oil and gas companies back to niger delta, the number of igbos coming to Lagos would drastically drop to below 0.00001% of its present value

2 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by ZUKKYY(m): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2023
JOemmy:
Fulanis won't allow peace to reign in southern kaduna for business to thrive the only lasting solution is for southern kaduna to get their own state.
.I support' southern kaduna to have their own (State)
lhordspy:
Is this your high-rise? grin
. get a life man why are you always pain and bitter about Igbo

2 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by sreamsense: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2023
post=123830350:

You are bitter because nobody is glorifying brown roof cities in your region grin grin bitter man
First of all, I will be happy if identity of the so call poster of that message can be stripped first before even talking anything because identity fraud and fakeness are normal to Biafrans. They can fabricate lies easily more than other tribes in Nigeria just because he/she wants to make useless point in most cases. Don't be surprised that the poster may be one Igbo living in the north only to show his unnecessary chest beating arrogance.

How many Anambra will you see in Southern Kaduna in term of land mass? Why needless comparison? To develop anambra is easy since the land mass is too small when compared to many other Nigerian states. Parts of the small areas in Anambra are no go area because of Erosion. Useable land areas are little less than Lagos land mass. If you build beautiful houses, it will remain visible compare to if you relocate same building to Ibadan where you won't even know those beautiful houses exist.

If all beautiful building in Anambra are relocated to Ibadan, it will only occupy one local government. You won't notice they exist, you will only be seen brown roof as you said. However, I prefer brown roof houses with rest of mind to beautiful houses that are built with drug money/fradulent businesses in a state where 20 out of 21 are drug prisioners according to Arike Dabiri report.

Big people with hard work had come out of that brow roofs to the extent that their children are leading in academic, entertainment, banking, technology, sport, industrialization, leading tribe representing good faces of Nigeria abroad and many more. I think I will prefer brown roof with rest of mind

4 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by EmperorHadrian2: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2023
kettykin:

The problem of Nigeria is lopsided federal structure where everything is situated in one axis of the country Lagos no othercountryin this worldis badly structured, oil and gas company head quarters, even when the oil and gas is in Niger delta.

If Tinubu has the liver to order oil and gas companies back to niger delta, the number of igbos coming to Lagos would drastically drop to below 0.00001% of its present value

Mumu, do not attempt to speak on behalf of Niger Delta peeps.

Already Akwa Ibom is doing all it can to attract oil companies to domicile their HQ in Lagos.

The FG no longer has the power to restrict any multinational company to where they must site their corporate HQ.

Reasons why these companies prefer Lagos are solely left to their descreation.

But have it in the back of your mind that if they choose to site their corporate HQ out of Lagos it won't be in your yeast.

Besides, since Lagos and Yoruba read the riot act on you vagrants claiming Lagos, see as Una dey pray make Lagos dabaru.

This gives credence to the saying that what an igbo man can't have , he seeks to destroy it

Pele.

4 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Mrfixiit: 11:01am On Jun 16, 2023
lhordspy:
Dont tell me the pictures above are the "high-rise' building the facebook poster was talking about? Do you know what is high-rise? These are the type of builiding you can find languishing away in police-barracks in Lagos. Which Sanwo-olu is even planning on demolishing and building a befittng one. ema gbami ke

The poster is even using it as a yardstick to measure success. He was codedly advicing the southern-kaduna residents to engage in anti-government, cut all alliances and be dependent, set 'bridges' on fire, become useless and insignificant in national politics and in the peak of things. All these atrocities and treasonable acts, just so that they can have 'High-rise' building like the one above, like 'Dubai Onitsha city of High rise'. grin cheesy

I mean, at this point one may think this is a skit. Stop glorifying mediocrity. Just look at him even basking in its glory with pleasure. This is mediocrity at its peak. Damn !

Surely, without doubt i am convince, these are consequences of lack of exposure.
Always filled with hate and envy. Tueh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by flokii: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2023
He get the liver to commit the heinous crimes some Easterners indulge in?.. If Southern Kaduna people don't have the money, they should go and steal or what?

1 Like

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:16am On Jun 16, 2023
sreamsense:

First of all, I will be happy if identity of the so call poster of that message can be stripped first before even talking anything because identity fraud and fakeness are normal to Biafrans. They can fabricate lies easily more than other tribes in Nigeria just because he/she wants to make useless point in most cases. Don't be surprised that the poster may be one Igbo living in the north only to show his unnecessary chest beating arrogance.

How many Anambra will you see in Southern Kaduna in term of land mass? Why needless comparison? To develop anambra is easy since the land mass is too small when compared to many other Nigerian states. Parts of the small areas in Anambra are no go area because of Erosion. Useable land areas are little less than Lagos land mass. If you build beautiful houses, it will remain visible compare to if you relocate same building to Ibadan where you won't even know those beautiful houses exist.

If all beautiful building in Anambra are relocated to Ibadan, it will only occupy one local government. You won't notice they exist, you will only be seen brown roof as you said. However, I prefer brown roof houses with rest of mind to beautiful houses that are built with drug money/fradulent businesses in a state where 20 out of 21 are drug prisioners according to Arike Dabiri report.

Big people with hard work had come out of that brow roofs to the extent that their children are leading in academic, entertainment, banking, technology, sport, industrialization, leading tribe representing good faces of Nigeria abroad and many more. I think I will prefer brown roof with rest of mind
You're very ignorant, check the size of Anambra and Ibadan

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Illegitimacy Is The Reason For The Coup In Niger- SABC / Pat Utomi Did Not Withdraw From The Presidential Race / Bankole: Shame On You Ekwueme, Achebe And Anyaoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.