Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) (2967 Views)

APC Digital Media 50 Out Of 66 members are From West Only 3 Igbos (photos) / "Stop Killing Northerners In The South East" - Shia Muslim Begs Igbos (Photos) / What Nuhu Ribadu Wrote About Atiku In 2010 When He Was EFCC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by MXrep: 11:28am On Jun 16, 2023
lhordspy:
Dont tell me the pictures above are the "high-rise' building the facebook poster was talking about? Do you know what is high-rise? These are the type of builiding you can find languishing away in police-barracks in Lagos. Which Sanwo-olu is even planning on demolishing and building a befittng one. ema gbami ke

The poster is even using it as a yardstick to measure success. He was codedly advicing the southern-kaduna residents to engage in anti-government, cut all alliances and be dependent, set 'bridges' on fire, become useless and insignificant in national politics and in the peak of things. All these atrocities and treasonable acts, just so that they can have 'High-rise' building like the one above, like 'Dubai Onitsha city of High rise'. grin cheesy

I mean, at this point one may think this is a skit. Stop glorifying mediocrity. Just look at him even basking in its glory with pleasure. This is mediocrity at its peak. Damn !

Surely, without doubt i am convince, these are consequences of lack of exposure.
E pain am oo

2 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2023
lhordspy:
Dont tell me the pictures above are the "high-rise' building the facebook poster was talking about? Do you know what is high-rise? These are the type of builiding you can find languishing away in police-barracks in Lagos. Which Sanwo-olu is even planning on demolishing and building a befittng one. ema gbami ke

The poster is even using it as a yardstick to measure success. He was codedly advicing the southern-kaduna residents to engage in anti-government, cut all alliances and be dependent, set 'bridges' on fire, become useless and insignificant in national politics and in the peak of things. All these atrocities and treasonable acts, just so that they can have 'High-rise' building like the one above, like 'Dubai Onitsha city of High rise'. grin cheesy

I mean, at this point one may think this is a skit. Stop glorifying mediocrity. Just look at him even basking in its glory with pleasure. This is mediocrity at its peak. Damn !

Surely, without doubt i am convince, these are consequences of lack of exposure.
ogbeni sharap joor apart from lagos wey be every nigerian handwork bring any of ur backward skull harvesting brown roof states make we compare to the east.....you think say na competition?

6 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2023
sreamsense:

First of all, I will be happy if identity of the so call poster of that message can be stripped first before even talking anything because identity fraud and fakeness are normal to Biafrans. They can fabricate lies easily more than other tribes in Nigeria just because he/she wants to make useless point in most cases. Don't be surprised that the poster may be one Igbo living in the north only to show his unnecessary chest beating arrogance.

How many Anambra will you see in Southern Kaduna in term of land mass? Why needless comparison? To develop anambra is easy since the land mass is too small when compared to many other Nigerian states. Parts of the small areas in Anambra are no go area because of Erosion. Useable land areas are little less than Lagos land mass. If you build beautiful houses, it will remain visible compare to if you relocate same building to Ibadan where you won't even know those beautiful houses exist.

If all beautiful building in Anambra are relocated to Ibadan, it will only occupy one local government. You won't notice they exist, you will only be seen brown roof as you said. However, I prefer brown roof houses with rest of mind to beautiful houses that are built with drug money/fradulent businesses in a state where 20 out of 21 are drug prisioners according to Arike Dabiri report.

Big people with hard work had come out of that brow roofs to the extent that their children are leading in academic, entertainment, banking, technology, sport, industrialization, leading tribe representing good faces of Nigeria abroad and many more. I think I will prefer brown roof with rest of mind
Most of you are swimming in ignorance, when a child fatch more firewood his mates will accuse him of going to evil forest, your people should have build more with proceeds from skull mining, I prefer a place where cases of few drug cases with more Entrepreneurship which create or extract of economic value than region of head hunters and agberos, this is Lagos and Anambra

4 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by MXrep: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:
0koro hands typed that rubbish
Comments section nko?

3 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by MXrep: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2023
lhordspy:

Is this your high-rise? grin
Show us the one in Osogbo

5 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2023
mrvitalis
Middle belt and igbo alliance is getting stronger I am loving it

Biko, those confused Ndi middlebelt should hold their alliance. They're so unstable and weak minded.

2 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 16, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
ogbeni sharap joor apart from lagos wey be every nigerian handwork bring any of ur backward skull harvesting brown roof states make we compare to the east.....you think say na competition?
Our region is way nicer than yours
Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
ogunijebu18:

Our region is way nicer than yours
Hear from your people in the east

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP53_mj2FgA

3 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
post=123833248:

Hear from your people in the east

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP53_mj2FgA
Well the east is no man’s land so anyone can be there

1 Like

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by hardbody: 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Azzaman Very popular pastor in Southern Kaduna post on social media about Igbos and Onitsha

This Azzaman is an Igbo claiming to be from Kaduna shocked cool
Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by IslamIsIdiotic: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
These same Southern Kaduna People were wiling tools in the hands of Hausa Fulani cow brains during the civil war.
Well, I guess it's never too late to learn from history.
The spirit of Gideon Orkar is gradually waking up amongst Christians in Northern Nigeria.

Arrewa:
Ok
Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by franchasofficia: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
lhordspy:

Brother, you don't need to always be on the look out to spew hatred or negative comment against Igbos or Igbo related topic, sometimes be positive, everything is not politics of Jagaban.

Some of us Igbos are already appluading some Tinubu's laudable policies so far even though Obi is still in court.

If you calm down and study we Igbos closely, you will become inspired to greatness.

Forget bitterness, no other tribe can tame the tides, rise above collective political gangup to become successful like the Igbos.

Igbos are very resilient people, very daring and republican in nature. We do not follow the crowd. Yes we hate poverty and that drives us to work harder and some commit illegality to avoid poverty.

The reason it seems more Igbos engage in drug trafficking is because of the challenges Igbos faced in Nigeria after the civil war, it pushed many Igbos into crime to survive after they lost all they had before the war.

Go to southeast states, government presence is lacking, wherever you see good roads in most Southeast rural communities, its done by Igbo individuals or by community development unions made up of Igbos living all over the world contributing to develop their home towns irrespective of where they live which is what we call "aku ruo ulo".

This is part of the reasons Igbos have been agitating for their own country, not because they hate others but because they want peace. They want to carry their wahala on their own without causing any other tribe or region pains with their unique shortcomings. They want to have their own country where they can be in absolute control of their future success or failure without having to blame any tribe or region for their failure.

It doesn't mean if Igbos get their own country that they won't visit other countries, they will but it will be through visa if the country grant the person entry visa.

Stop being anti Igbo, we just want peace and security. We want level playing ground to work and succeed at our own individual pace.

We don't want anybody limiting us or shortchanging us for any reason.

Try and visit Onitsha or Aba, away from the propaganda you hear or read online, you will be marveled at the level of development and industrialization in the Southeast.

5 storey building is like the average building type in most part of Onitsha aside the highbrow areas for the upper rich class. Try and visit. Onitsha development have spilled down to Asaba. Most Igbo business owners own properties in Asaba.

The Southern Kaduna man made valid points, he was only telling his people to copy good aspect of the Igbos for their own growth which isn't a bad thing. Russia did it many years back, copying Europeans. Many others did same. So please shun this attitude of always being negative about Igbos pls.

On the main topic, Southern Kaduna situation do bother me a lot and that was part of the reasons I prayed for Peter Obi to emerge cos I know someone close to Obi and have already told him to please talk to Obi to help Southern Kaduna, Plateau, Benue, etc people because those people are passing through hell for years now and it always break my heart, I pray Tinubu remembers them and do something to help those states enjoy peace and communal growth soonest.

6 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
hardbody:

This Azzaman is an Igbo claiming to be from Kaduna shocked cool
Tell me what makes him Igbo

2 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Irupetepete: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
lhordspy:

walahi mio kin se omo Ibo but you guys are beginning to sound and behave like lunatic nuisance...
The op was making a saliant point and just like usual, you bring your stupid self into a thread that doesn't concern you just to show how hateful you were raised..
I doubt if there is any iota of joy in your life...
I even doubt if you were ever raised with love by your parent cos no one should be this bitter in life..
Was still thinking this morning that if not for useless politicians and braindead people like you, our diversity should have been an advantage..
The ibos with their crude business idea
The hausas with their farming
The yorubas with their quantitative reasoning..
The benue with their strength
Etc
All these should be an advantage to move this country forward but hate-filled people like you will never reason in that direction cos your thinking and reasoning capacity is nothing to write home about..

2 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by MXrep: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
Irupetepete:
walahi mio kin se omo Ibo but you guys are beginning to sound and behave like lunatic nuisance...
The op was making a saliant point and just like usual, you bring your stupid self into a thread that doesn't concern you just to show how hateful you were raised..
I doubt if there is any iota of joy in your life...
I even doubt if you were ever raised with love by your parent cos no one should be this bitter in life..
Was still thinking this morning that if not for useless politicians and braindead people like you, our diversity should have been an advantage..
The ibos with their crude business idea
The hausas with their farming
The yorubas with their quantitative reasoning..
The benue with their strength
Etc
All these should be an advantage to move this country forward but hate-filled people like you will never reason in that direction cos your thinking and reasoning capacity is nothing to write home about..
The igbo crude business ideas is for middle-class. Igbos are not lacking in the upper class cooperate businesses. It's the so called crude businesses that erect those decent multistorey apartments while brown roof surround skyscraper in Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Irupetepete: 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
MXrep:

The igbo crude business ideas is for middle-class. Igbos are not lacking in the upper class cooperate businesses. It's the so called crude businesses that erect those decent multistorey apartments while brown roof surround skyscraper in Ibadan.
read to understand not just read... My point is quite different from the ones you raised
Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by TinubuSlave(f): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:
0koro hands typed that rubbish
don't mind those foolish insecure lots.
The other one was caught disguising as a Hausa woman praising the igbos till her identity was bursted

3 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by MXrep: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
Irupetepete:
read to understand not just read... My point is quite different from the ones you raised
Okay, but the word "crude" sounds somehow. No be the crude businesses de generate millions and reducing poverty?
Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Irupetepete: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
MXrep:

Okay, but the word "crude" sounds somehow. No be the crude businesses de generate millions and reducing poverty?
crude in the context I used is going from zero to 100..
Like leaving enugu to Abuja with only tp fare and turning strength to money in few years.
Their undeterred attitude towards making it in life
Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Ofunaofu: 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
lhordspy:

Ihordspy, for once appreciate a good thing even if it doesn't make you feel comfortable

Try to get the message the poster is trying to pass accross not to always display your ethnic bigotry every now and then

Please be reasonable some times
Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by BrutusOj(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
Nairaland will cause a serious crisis in Nigeria with time if the constant fight between Igbos and Yorubas on this platform is not handled properly.
Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by MXrep: 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
Irupetepete:
crude in the context I used is going from zero to 100..
Like leaving enugu to Abuja with only tp fare and turning strength to money in few years.
Their undeterred attitude towards making it in life
Okay
Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
TinubuSlave:
don't mind those foolish insecure lots.
The other one was caught disguising as a Hausa woman praising the igbos till her identity was bursted
Please I want you to search for the man name I tell me how he is Igbo, he is live on Facebook follow him not everybody is sadist as you guys
https://fb.watch/lc4X6fJ9xS/?mibextid=Nif5oz

See more of him and Abusalami

1 Like

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by gidgiddy: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
sreamsense:

First of all, I will be happy if identity of the so call poster of that message can be stripped first before even talking anything because identity fraud and fakeness are normal to Biafrans. They can fabricate lies easily more than other tribes in Nigeria just because he/she wants to make useless point in most cases. Don't be surprised that the poster may be one Igbo living in the north only to show his unnecessary chest beating arrogance.

How many Anambra will you see in Southern Kaduna in term of land mass? Why needless comparison? To develop anambra is easy since the land mass is too small when compared to many other Nigerian states. Parts of the small areas in Anambra are no go area because of Erosion. Useable land areas are little less than Lagos land mass. If you build beautiful houses, it will remain visible compare to if you relocate same building to Ibadan where you won't even know those beautiful houses exist.

If all beautiful building in Anambra are relocated to Ibadan, it will only occupy one local government. You won't notice they exist, you will only be seen brown roof as you said. However, I prefer brown roof houses with rest of mind to beautiful houses that are built with drug money/fradulent businesses in a state where 20 out of 21 are drug prisioners according to Arike Dabiri report.

Big people with hard work had come out of that brow roofs to the extent that their children are leading in academic, entertainment, banking, technology, sport, industrialization, leading tribe representing good faces of Nigeria abroad and many more. I think I will prefer brown roof with rest of mind

Where do people get this foolish mentality that the smaller a place is, the easier it is to develop? Nigeria is just the size of the state of Texas in tye USA, why isnt Nigeria developed as the USA since it is much smaller?

Talking about all the houses in Anambra fitting into one LGA, all the houses in Nigeria can fit into one municipality in the State of Alaska.

The point is not how big or small your land size is, but what have you achieved with it? Onitsha has never been the capital of anywhere, but Igbos turned into their trading and commercial capital by their sweat

You have all the land but cannot show one single developed area like Onitsha that was never capital, because you have been waiting for government

How laughable. Igbos made Onitsha what it is, they picked a village like Nnewi and turned into their auto-tech hub, but some people are waiting for government to make somewhere capital so they can get development. Then use their land suze as excuse for having nothing to show lol

The person above is trying

3 Likes

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by gidgiddy: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
lhordspy:

Well all your bridges and dependence on government has not given you any none state capital on the level of development of the city of Onitsha

1 Like

Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by hardbody: 2:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
post=123834669:

Tell me what makes him Igbo

Sarcasm are not terribly hard to detect bro
Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by triple996(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
lhordspy:

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
franchasofficia:
Brother, you don't need to always be on the look out to spew hatred or negative comment against Igbos or Igbo related topic, sometimes be positive, everything is not politics of Jagaban.

Some of us Igbos are already appluading some Tinubu's laudable policies so far even though Obi is still in court.

If you calm down and study we Igbos closely, you will become inspired to greatness.

Forget bitterness, no other tribe can tame the tides, rise above collective political gangup to become successful like the Igbos.

Igbos are very resilient people, very daring and republican in nature. We do not follow the crowd. Yes we hate poverty and that drives us to work harder and some commit illegality to avoid poverty.

The reason it seems more Igbos engage in drug trafficking is because of the challenges Igbos faced in Nigeria after the civil war, it pushed many Igbos into crime to survive after they lost all they had before the war.

Go to southeast states, government presence is lacking, wherever you see good roads in most Southeast rural communities, its done by Igbo individuals or by community development unions made up of Igbos living all over the world contributing to develop their home towns irrespective of where they live which is what we call "aku ruo ulo".

This is part of the reasons Igbos have been agitating for their own country, not because they hate others but because they want peace. They want to carry their wahala on their own without causing any other tribe or region pains with their unique shortcomings. They want to have their own country where they can be in absolute control of their future success or failure without having to blame any tribe or region for their failure.

It doesn't mean if Igbos get their own country that they won't visit other countries, they will but it will be through visa if the country grant the person entry visa.

Stop being anti Igbo, we just want peace and security. We want level playing ground to work and succeed at our own individual pace.

Try and visit Onitsha or Aba, away from the propaganda you hear or read online, you will be marveled at the level of development and industrialization in the Southeast.

5 storey building is like the average building type in most part of Onitsha aside the highbrow areas for the upper rich class. Try and visit. Onitsha development have spilled down to Asaba. Most Igbo business owners own properties in Asaba.

The Southern Kaduna man made valid points, he was only telling his people to copy good aspect of the Igbos for their own growth which isn't a bad thing. Russia did it many years back, copying Europeans. Many others did same. So please shun this attitude of always being negative about Igbos pls.

On the main topic, Southern Kaduna situation do bother me a lot and that was part of the reasons I prayed for Peter Obi to emerge cos I know someone close to Obi and have already told him to please talk to Obi to help Southern Kaduna, Plateau, Benue, etc people because those people are passing through hell for years now and it always break my heart, I pray Tinubu remembers them and do something to help those states enjoy peace and communal growth soonest.

nna ehnnnn which kain nonsense post be this ,you get time ....you really get time dey type nonsense give that idiot and bastardic bigot wey dey wish for annihilation of the igbo race,, you really get time ,you seriously get time
Re: What Influencial Southern Kaduna Man Wrote About Igbos (photos) by YoshihideSuga: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
franchasofficia:

Don't tell me you are begging someone who literally lives on the hatred of Igbos? Why do you think by being meek, they will like you? Huh?! These people don't like you and no matter how you try to appease them, THEY WILL NEVER LIKE YOU SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE AN IGBO MAN.

As for Tinubu helping Southern Kaduna people, that's not possible as long El-Rufai is a major force in APC. Tinubu got more votes from the north than the east. He has to do what they say, not what easterners say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Five And Worst Five Nairaland Members For 2008 / Bankole: Shame On You Ekwueme, Achebe And Anyaoku / A Nigerian Politician's Son Sitting On 1 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.