Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) (47701 Views)

Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) / Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) / Mercy Johnson's Mother Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by Dididrumz(m): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
Anything is possible.
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by dyera(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by airsaylongcome: 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
Do people still spell it Cameroun?
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
Trending things, mama wan trend.
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by Nolevel666: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
Who be all these ones?

How e take affect bag of rice or fuel price?

Abeg shift
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by baby124: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
When they are old and can’t take care of themselves again, they start to try to force themselves on the children they abandoned. Madam please go back where you came from and leave the children alone for their adopted mother.
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by Mrfeel: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
I ve always thought she doesn't look nigerian more of Ghanaian I would say
There are about 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria ,are you saying Nigerians from all these ethnic group lookalike? How does a Nigerian look ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by yinchar(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
From the look and appearance - this is Mercy Johnson’s mother

I can bet on the DNA

2 Likes

Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by Todaymedia: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
Davido Listening to Rema Hit Song "Charm" in His $600,000 Mercedes Maybach Car

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZuIEhzhh0A
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by Jsucre(m): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
hinetin:
Hear me out guys, hear me out. Did you know that a group of crows is called a "murder"? Or that Sloths only poop once in a week? The video below shows you some interesting animal facts you probably don't know about, it's very educational....

See here https://youtu.be/R1sspHCrMeUfpl

Please show us some love and support by SUBSCRIBING to the channel if you love our Kind of content smiley
you go send me data ba?
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by Uten9z(m): 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
I no doubt unless proven otherwise
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by Vitalex: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
Don't delay

Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by prophetfire: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
incandescentena:
cheesy

Na so one young man publicly claim say, Governor of Lagos Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu na him born am........

Sanwo-Olu no kukuma send them sef....

That Sanwo Olu own is true. He went to court to hush them and get them to settle offscreen.
This Mercy Johnson own fit be true too.

6 Likes

Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by lexy2014: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
Jennyclay iyaebethegeeat....na your fellow woman matter be this. over to you.
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by lexy2014: 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
prophetfire:
That Sanwo Olu own is true. He went to court to hush them and get them to settle offscreen.

Mama should share the picture
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
cool The nose shows the resemblance sha
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by incandescentena: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
prophetfire:

Really .....I didn't know that
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by Mhudi: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
There is 90% chance that this woman is Mercy Johnson's mother.

2 Likes

Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by moin123: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for.Electric & Construction
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
Them resemble die

Let's see the woman Mercy claims to be her mum let us compare..

We want to do the DNA here on nairaland
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by Tvoice: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmm my comment don loss
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by viodemus: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
I ve always thought she doesn't look nigerian more of Ghanaian I would say

Most times you can't differentiate looks.
Even some yorubas, without tribal mark could have been Igbo or anybody; Same as some igbos with tribal marks, could have been yoruba, hausa, or anybody.

a significant population of cameroonians are Nigerian, even during the biafran war, many igbos, akwa ibom, and cross river people, went there, and many are still there. Many of them didn't come back, especially after family or whatever. That is why the Nigerian govt wants to squeeze them there until they are eliminated. Let's not even go to the era of german and british colonization, when many of igbos, cross Rivers, and akwa ibom, people were fighting against colonizers. many migrates to the northern parts of Cameroon, and other places, while some stayed to fight, and paid dearly in slavery.
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by PussyKing(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
sukkot:
i see the resemblance

Your eyes no dey work if so
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by deebuoy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
wikipedia displays mercy was born 1984. Meanwhile mama say ‘82 🌚
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by Mrfeel: 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Striking resemblance

No DNA needed
Everyone has a lookalike even you , the only thing is you just haven't met him or her
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by omoredia: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
No DNA needed abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by OboOlora(f): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
They both look alike fr tho🤣
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by SmartyPants(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
incandescentena:

Really .....I didn't know that

Just like that you've accepted that this person is telling the truth. Won't you ask further, perhaps for evidence?

Is that how you will now start telling all your friends "I heard Sanwo Olu did this or that" as Nigerians love to do? I'm not even saying it may not be true, but learn to interrogate before you accept.

1 Like

Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by izubext007: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
so mercy johnson u forget ur mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Her Figure 8 In Hot Mini (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Pictured Working In The Studio With Don Jazzy. / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Flawless To AMVCA 2015 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.