Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) (47751 Views)

Another Lady, A Ghanaian Has Claimed To Be Mercy Johnson's Mother (pic/video) / Burial: Mercy Johnson's Mother's Coffin Carried In Style (Photos) / Mercy Johnson's Mother Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
Angelfrost:
Success has many friends and relatives...!

I don't see anyone coming out to claim close relatives to Hushpuppi, Bin Laden, or Anini!
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by mdntiri(m): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
I ve always thought she doesn't look nigerian more of Ghanaian I would say
There's a Ghanaian woman actually claiming right now that a certain mercy Johnson is her daughter. Search Ghana youtube
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by Cassandraloius: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
Otedola is my dad, go to court if you don't agree. wink
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by seunayantokun(m): 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
The faces too resemble. The woman, read psychologically, is not far from being right.

1 Like

Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by seunayantokun(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
prophetfire:
That Sanwo Olu own is true. He went to court to hush them and get them to settle offscreen.
This Mercy Johnson own fit be true too.

Don't mind them o jare. Some just like to jump at any opportunity to comment.

This very case is strong enough to be right.
There is also a case of a guy from Bayelsa State who was claiming recently that Tinubu was his father: the facial resemblance is there; what remains is a DNA confirmation. But Tinubu and his wife had no answer to his story which looked difficult to deny. If he has not been silenced or settled, it will come up again.

King Sunny Ade just accepted a 50+ years old daughter of his who he never knew existed anywhere. She is perhaps the first drop from his body, a product of just a strike. He also initially attempted to run away from accepting the granny but the social media trumpeted it and he calmed the noise by quietly mandating his lawyer to do the needful.
That woman and Mercy Johnson too resemble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by Yankee101: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
Why did you abandon her?
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by pacespot(m): 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
Let them do the DNA test to prove it or otherwise.
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by Dinono: 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
Na waooo
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by XAUBulls: 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM24-Ahv_Xw

This Camerounian lady claims she is Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson's mother shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

This is quite touching and got my eyes a bit misty. Wow, so, Mercy has a Cameroonian mother (who gave birth to her in the old Benue State in 1982, although 1984 is her widely known year of birth) who she had spoken to before now.

After watching the video, this Cameroonian woman is indeed Mercy Johnson's mother and they both look alike. I like her firm stance about being Mercy's biological mother. A further DNA test can be done to clear all doubts.

Mercy should bring her biological mother closer and forgive her if she did wrong. There has to be full closure for everyone.
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by elytebaby(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
grin
tophumble:
Mercy Johnson will soon break GWR as the woman with the most mother

mum-a-ton
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:36am On Jun 17, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
I ve always thought she doesn't look nigerian more of Ghanaian I would say
My thoughts exactly
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:37am On Jun 17, 2023
Yankee101:
Why did you abandon her?
Go and ask the father grin
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by Dchair2: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2023
SmartPolician:

If Mercy Johnson was a low-life prostitute servicing men on the streets of Lagos, would that woman have had her time? cheesy

Success, without a doubt, has many friends.

That's a presumptuous statement please, stop playing God in other people's matter! You have no clue what transpired, learn to give people the benefit of doubt and stop the stereotype please
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by kelspinall(m): 9:13am On Jun 17, 2023
lols
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by murrymoney(m): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2023
Make she go 4 DNA nw.....Life don better nw smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by fm7070: 11:27am On Jun 17, 2023
I just realized Dangote is my father. No jokes.
Re: Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) by Kemadealadire(f): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Toplis Dances In Bikini To Celebrate New Year / Marriage Palava! Don Jazzy Is Trending, See Nigerian Tweets / "Nobody Knows Wizkid" - American Dj's Declare On Live Podcast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.