Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 (20552 Views)

Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) / JAPAN Raises Alarm! 'we Spotted Russian Arm Ships Heading Towards Europe' / Vladimir Putin’s War Dogs Parachute Into Battle From 13,000ft ( Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by 1Sharon(f): 4:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
blaise26abj:

Madam go and read what I wrote again. Never said anything about restrictions. So men who are raped but don’t talk are forming macho ? It is like saying a woman raped by her dad and kept quiet till she got married was forming hardcore .

You are giving off the vibes of a toxic feminist asshole. At this point I won’t respond to you again . It is a futile attempt and a waste of energy .

*resistance

Why did you say I think only women experience rape? Isn't it because mainly women speak out? Why don't men speak out more?

Even when men speak out look at the comments their fellow men make: " I wish it was me" "didn't you enjoy it" "man up"

Yes, there are women that don't speak up. But overall women still speak up more than men.
You have yourselves to blame for that.

Youre also giving me vibes of a toxic redpillar grin

Suppression and resistance. Lol.
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by HateBigots: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Nairaland moderators will not do anything about this picture that this guy keeps reposting but will be quick to ban people who retaliate. Seun does this picture not amount to hate speech and tribal slur?

Cc Mynd44 Mukina2 oam4j rocktation dragnet Dominique nlfpmod
Screenshot the post and callout the NL owner on twitter. https://twitter.com/seunosewa. His mods are pathetic tribalist
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by Reportbutton: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
legitnow1:

OMO IS NOT THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND IT IS NOT IGBO LANGUAGE.

IT IS FUNNY, UNTIL I KNOCK YOUR FRONT TEETH OUT.

THEN IT GET REAL.

Bros just catching Cruise,no bad intentions no vex no knock my teeth oo, no vex brother.
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by legitnow1: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
HateBigots:

Screenshot the post and fallout the NL owner on twitter. https://twitter.com/seunosewa. His mods are pathetic tribalist

THEY ARE ALWAYS IN A RUSH TO HIDE ANY THREAD THAT IS OPEN IN REACTION TO THEIR YORUBA TRIBAL BIGOTS.

IF YOU RESPOND TO THEM NOW, THEY WILL BAN YOU WITH RECORD SPEED.

WATCH HOW THEY IGNORE , ATTACKS ON OTHER TRIBES.

IT IS THE BLACK MAN DISEASE.

A MENTAL ILLNESS.

1 Like

Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by legitnow1: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
Reportbutton:

Bros just catching Cruise,no bad intentions no vex no knock my teeth oo, no vex brother.

USE YOUR TRIBE NEXTTIME TO CATCH CRUISE, U HERE.

UNTIL WE START TO GUN EACH OTHER DOWN ON THE STREET, U WILL NEVER LEARN.

A TRIBE OF OVER 40 MILLION PEOPLE IS YOUR CRUISE ABI?

AFTER NOW THEY WILL SAY YOUR PEOPLE HAVE RESPECT.
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by Reportbutton: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
legitnow1:

USE YOUR TRIBE NEXTTIME TO CATCH CRUISE, U HERE.

UNTIL WE START TO GUN EACH OTHER DOWN ON THE STREET, U WILL NEVER LEARN.

A TRIBE OF OVER 40 MILLION PEOPLE IS YOUR CRUISE ABI?

AFTER NOW THEY WILL SAY YOUR PEOPLE HAVE RESPECT.
Bros sincerely no vex I apologize
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by greatestdestiny: 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
dawnomike:
16 is better but that is still too low... a 16 year old is still a lil child

Not in Nigeria. A 16 year old girl go run you street over here and Bleep you till you die. cheesy
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by peacefull(f): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
Sex consent is 16 years old doesn't mean you can have sex with under 18 years old boy or girl.
You will be arrested.
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by Meteng: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
The best women to knack na Chinese or japanese. Their ring tone fit make person craze
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by Blakjewelry(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
siofra:
Why 16 angry

Why not 21? angry

And why did it take so long
13 years is what the ancients believe one to be mature, though modernisation actually raised the age to 18.
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by HateBigots: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
legitnow1:

IF YOU RESPOND TO THEM NOW, THEY WILL BAN YOU WITH RECORD SPEED.

WATCH HOW THEY IGNORE , ATTACKS ON OTHER TRIBES.
The banned me for quoting NL number 1 bigot (A fool named Leo)

1 Like

Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by legitnow1: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
HateBigots:

The banned me for quoting NL number 1 bigot (A fool named Leo)

I HAVE TOLD SEUN TO TREAT ALL NIGERIANS LIKE THE ONE NIGERIA HE PREACH OR STOP HATING IPOB.

WHOSE ONLY CRIME IS WANTING TO GO THEIR WAY IN PEACE.

STAND ON THEIR OWN, NOTHING ELSE
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by kokorokoman: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
Thebest12:

Your story is incoherent and lacks authentication. It is either fictional. Your resulting to insults suggests that you lack the ability to compose a common fiction
alright, you win.
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by legitnow1: 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
peacefull:
Sex consent is 16 years old doesn't mean you can have sex with under 18 years old boy or girl.
You will be arrested.

SEX IS ACTUALLY A YOUTHFUL SPORT.

ALL OVER THE WORLD, TEENS ARE NATURALLY MORE SEXUAL STRENGTH.

OLDER NEED ENHANCEMENT AND FERTILITY DRUGS.

SOME IMPOTENT AND MENOPAUSE.

NEW AGE IDEOLOGY WILL DESTROY MANY LIVES.

IT IS BECAUSE OF NEW AGE IDEOLOGY PRESSURE THAT JAPAN IS RELUCTANTLY RAISING IT FROM 13 TO 16.

SEX HAVE NEVER BEEN OLD PEOPLE THING BOTH THEN AND NOW.

MINE IS TO SHARE REASON, THEN LEAVE YOU TO KEEP ACTING
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by makjo900: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
1Sharon:

This kind of situation is an outlier in the developed countries. But child marriage runs in Muslims countries.

It is Sunnah because Mohammed did it!

I'm talking about here on Niaraland and besides Muhammed must have learnt from his predecessors who happen to be Christian God favorites and ofcourse from the Christian God himself too
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by gawu1: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
prophetfire:
They are trying. Our Muslim brothers in Nigeria is free for all. You can marry and be sleeping with a nine year old.
But our Christian girls in Nigeria start ashao business at nine years and will only think of settling down for marriage with someone after twenty-something years of prostitution.
You can be sleeping with nine years old girls but you can't marry nine years old girls.
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by gawu1: 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
englishmart:
Age of consent is 18 in southern Nigeria, and 5 in northern nigeria.
Why didn't you add that age to start prostitution in southern Nigeria is allowed at 5?
In southern Nigeria, it's common to see mama ashao and daughter also being ashao. In fact, but can sleep with same man, mama in the evening and daughter in the morning.
Such are different life style we have in the country.
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by abbiboy: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
dawnomike:
16 is better but that is still too low... a 16 year old is still a lil child
Even 18 is still a child.
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by legitnow1: 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
abbiboy:

Even 18 is still a child.

HOW ABOUT 21?

MAYBE 25 OR 30?

IS DAT NOT A CHILD TO U?
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by Shimran(m): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
24SEVEN:
13yrs in Japan? Prophet Mohammed would have taken up permanent residence in Japan

Much more honorable to get married than defiled at 6, 7, and even 4!
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by 2dominate: 8:22am On Jun 17, 2023
thesicilian:
They're still not there yet. Ideal age should be 18yrs, not 16.
What makes 18 the ideal age.
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by MySolace: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2023
siofra:
Why 16 angry

Why not 21? angry

And why did it take so long
sad sad
Swear say u were virgin at d age of 21... sad sad
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by MySolace: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2023
thesicilian:
They're still not there yet. Ideal age should be 18yrs, not 16.
What makes it ideal?

...simply based on orientation!

If d people shaping our moral standard places it at 15, believe me it would be accepted as convention. Just wait for US to adjust and see how everyone falls in. cool cool

Am Liberal.
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by siofra(f): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2023
MySolace:

sad sad
Swear say u were virgin at d age of 21... sad sad

I still haven't had sex with anyone undecided
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by peacefull(f): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2023
legitnow1:

SEX IS ACTUALLY A YOUTHFUL SPORT.

ALL OVER THE WORLD, TEENS ARE NATURALLY MORE SEXUAL STRENGTH.

OLDER NEED ENHANCEMENT AND FERTILITY DRUGS.

SOME IMPOTENT AND MENOPAUSE.

NEW AGE IDEOLOGY WILL DESTROY MANY LIVES.

IT IS BECAUSE OF NEW AGE IDEOLOGY PRESSURE THAT JAPAN IS RELUCTANTLY RAISING IT FROM 13 TO 16.

SEX HAVE NEVER BEEN OLD PEOPLE THING BOTH THEN AND NOW.

MINE IS TO SHARE REASON, THEN LEAVE YOU TO KEEP ACTING

What I tried to say is Japan changed this law 13 to 16 years old doesn't mean adult people can free to have sex with under 18 years old.
Here have other rules and law to protect kids.
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by MechanicMike: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2023
siofra:

angry
Re: Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 by MechanicMike: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2023
siofra:

really?? We dint yansh??...kaiii...fear women 0000!! embarassed

...we dint fukkk 3 times last year? Really?
Sofia ..U lie so much anyone will belief Tinumbu is the Precident of Nigeria!!!!.(((Wot a shame!!))
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bolton Speaks On Being Sacked As Trump's National Security Adviser / Iran Vows To Avenge Assassinated Generals Lost To Alleged Israeli Airstrikes / Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.