Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State (2168 Views)

Same-sex Marriage: NSCDC Parades 76 Suspects In Gombe (Photo) / Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah / 2 Married Women Fight Publicly Over Alleged Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by 1nice(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2023

Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by EyeCumInPiece: 11:44am On Jun 16, 2023
Funny enough, some of the NSCDC are their regular customers.

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by 1nice(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Do you have any evidence to back your word?

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by Promise47(m): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
Shut up joor campaign again bad government first if the head is rotten the whole body will follow let the government do there work provide Job then watch how prostitution will die naturally end bad government first
EyeCumInPiece:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by Alonso91(m): 10:51am On Jun 17, 2023
Na wetin fit cuz kasala be dis ooooo.........

Leave our Ashawo for us Ooooooo

If una ban Dem, imagine how rape cases go rise

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by 1nice(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2023
Alonso91:

Stop talking nonsense!!

Do you not see how some stupid and foolish people will kidnapped underage girls (from 9 years of age to 17 years of age) and force them into Prostitution in northern part of Nigeria: and if not for the timely intervention of the uniform men those girls would have continue to remain sex slaves under the control of this senseless human traffickers.

Prostitution (ashawo works) will be banned in Nigeria this year 2023 and rape cases will never increase: Nigeria Prostitutes are been killed everyday by kidnappers, armed robbers, ritualists, human organs harvesters, Criminals elements and nobody is talking about it because all they ( foolish and stupid people) care is to find ashawo to have sex with and satisfy their sexual pleasure; while Nigerians are traffick everyday into Prostitution against their will.

Prostitution and brothels activities shall end this year 2023 in Nigeria.
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by ZaddyJ: 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
1nice:

Do you have any evidence to back your word?
Its people like u who will still ask for evidence to back one's claim and word that Emefiele misuse his office smh

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by 1nice(m): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
ZaddyJ:

Its people like u who will still ask for evidence to back one's claim and word that Emefiele misuse his office smh
You are confused!!
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by Alonso91(m): 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
1nice:

Stop talking nonsense!!

Do you not see how some stupid and foolish people will kidnapped underage girls (from 9 years of age to 17 years of age) and force them into Prostitution in northern part of Nigeria: and if not for the timely intervention of the uniform men those girls would have continue to remain sex slaves under the control of this senseless human traffickers.

In as much as i don't support human trafficking,but you really think prostitution can be stopped? In Nigeria?
Who patronize the bigger prostitutes(small girl with big god geng)??

Oga those law makers are the worst set of people in this country.......if you still believe prostitution can be banned n the ban effective in Nigeria then i don't need to argue with you
Prostitution (ashawo works) will be banned in Nigeria this year 2023 and rape cases will never increase: Nigeria Prostitutes are been killed everyday by kidnappers, armed robbers, ritualists, human organs harvesters, Criminals elements and nobody is talking about it because all they ( foolish and stupid people) care is to find ashawo to have sex with and satisfy their sexual pleasure; while Nigerians are traffick everyday into Prostitution against their will.

Prostitution and brothels activities shall end this year 2023 in Nigeria.
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by 1nice(m): 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
Alonso91:

In as much as i don't support human trafficking,but you really think prostitution can be stopped? In Nigeria?
Who patronize the bigger prostitutes(small girl with big god geng) ??

Oga those law makers are the worst set of people in this country.......if you still believe prostitution can be banned n the ban effective in Nigeria then i don't need to argue with you

Stop that nonsense you just display: why combine my quote with yours; I just separate your Alonso91 quote above from mine ( you quoted me without writing anything, whereas my earlier quote is different from the one you quoted)

Stop confusing yourself and others!

Prostitution and brothels will never succeed in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:44am On Jun 18, 2023
Alonso91:

it is impossible to banned ashawo, even if Dem give Dem hijab, them go still use ham Bleep. Na government agency go tire and even police self dey knack ashawo... Dem no force us go knack them ,na by choice, no be by most

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by Alonso91(m): 10:20am On Jun 18, 2023
1nice:

Stop that nonsense you just display: why combine my quote with yours; I just separate your Alonso91 quote above from mine ( you quoted me without writing anything, whereas my earlier quote is different from the one you quoted)

Stop confusing yourself and others!

Prostitution and brothels will never succeed in Nigeria.

Oga rest,you hear?
I'm not going to answer you again.......Una wan ban prostitution for 9ja? Jus dey play

Btw you say I dey do nonsense? You don't need to use abusive word in order to express ur point......the thing really pain you ooooo

2 Likes

Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by Alonso91(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
it is impossible to banned ashawo, even if Dem give Dem hijab, them go still use ham Bleep. Na government agency go tire and even police self dey knack ashawo... Dem no force us go knack them ,na by choice, no be by most

No mind Dem jor

No be misplaced priority be that?

1 Like

Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by 1nice(m): 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2023
Alonso91:

Oga rest,you hear?
I'm not going to answer you again.......Una wan ban prostitution for 9ja? Jus dey play

Btw you say I dey do nonsense? You don't need to use abusive word in order to express ur point......the thing really pain you ooooo
Stop talking nonsense: your words are out of points and meaningless.

For the Prostitution and brothels you see today in Nigeria, shall no longer exists before the year 2023 end.
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by ZaddyJ: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2023
1nice:

You are confused!!
You re more delusional oga bunzu
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by 1nice(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2023
ZaddyJ:

You re more delusional oga bunzu
Some people do not think before they talk!
Ignorant people displaying their ignorance.
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by Smith414: 5:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
1nice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKXaB4tCBj0&pp=ygUnTmlnZXJpYW5zIHBhcmFkZSBzdXNwZWN0ZWQgUHJvc3RpdHV0ZXMg
Ashawo don give you better disease na make you carry their matter for head? When you suppose focus on your life na ashawo when dey make their own money na you carry for head
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by Smith414: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Before your forefathers where born, ashawo don dey expect, na you 2000 pikin wan stop am,, WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by 1nice(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2023
Smith414:
Ashawo don give you better disease na make you carry their matter for head? When you suppose focus on your life na ashawo when dey make their own money na you carry for head

You are talking nonsense!!

Nigeria People are speaking up against Prostitution and brothels in Nigeria because of the rates at which this menaces of Prostitution and brothels are affecting underage girls and the Nigeria people negatively: human traffickers will kidnapped underage girls and force them into Prostitution in brothels and traffick some of this underage girls abroad to do Prostitution against the victims will; brothels that are not supposed to be in residential areas and are now everywhere in residential areas thereby corrupting little children and constituting nuisance to the public ( residents complaining of noises coming from brothels music speakers and Prostitutes which disturbed their sleeps at night).
Prostitutes are killed everyday in Nigeria by human traffickers, ritualists, human organs harvesters, and by different criminal groups: Prostitutes are human beings and are not supposed to be killed like fowl; concerns Nigerians have made their decision to end Prostitution and brothels in Nigeria this year 2023 for the good of the Nigeria public.

All this evils committed by brothels and Prostitutes is the reasons Nigerians are coming together from the 36 States of Nigeria to form alliances in order to wage war against brothels and Prostitution in Nigeria until brothels and Prostitution exist no more in the 36 States of Nigeria including Abuja.

Say No To Prostitution And Brothels In Nigeria!!!

Watch this video below and tell me if one of those girls force into ashawo work were your sister how will you feel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZgGle9P5eQ
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by 1nice(m): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2023
Smith414:
Before your forefathers where born, ashawo don dey expect, na you 2000 pikin wan stop am,, WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLUMBER

Stop talking without thinking!!

This is Nigeria were anything is possible: concerns Nigerians shall end Prostitution and brothels this year 2023 in Nigeria.

Nigerians are going to show the world that brothels and Prostitution can be eradicated from a country.

THIS IS REVOLUTIONARY MOVEMENT THAT INVOLVED SERIOUSLY MINDED NIGERIANS

Anyone is free to join the movement for the eradication of brothels and Prostitution from Nigeria year 2023.
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by ZaddyJ: 9:58am On Jun 20, 2023
1nice:

Some people do not think before they talk!
Ignorant people displaying their ignorance.
Oga u do not ve a job yet. Ur ban asawo thread on all social media space cant sell to put food on your table ......go get a life
Or has one asawo infested you with incurable disease that you're pained?
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by 1nice(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2023
ZaddyJ:

Oga u do not ve a job yet. Ur ban asawo thread on all social media space cant sell to put food on your table ......go get a life
Or has one asawo infested you with incurable disease that you're pained?

Nigeria People are speaking up against Prostitution and brothels in Nigeria because of the rates at which this menaces of Prostitution and brothels are affecting underage girls and the Nigeria people negatively: human traffickers will kidnapped underage girls and force them into Prostitution in brothels and traffick some of this underage girls abroad to do Prostitution against the victims will; brothels that are not supposed to be in residential areas and are now everywhere in residential areas thereby corrupting little children and constituting nuisance to the public ( residents complaining of noises coming from brothels music speakers and Prostitutes which disturbed their sleeps at night).
Prostitutes are killed everyday in Nigeria by human traffickers, ritualists, human organs harvesters, and by different criminal groups: Prostitutes are human beings and are not supposed to be killed like fowl; concerns Nigerians have made their decision to end Prostitution and brothels in Nigeria this year 2023 for the good of the Nigeria public.

All this evils committed by brothels and Prostitutes is the reasons Nigerians are coming together from the 36 States of Nigeria to form alliances in order to wage war against brothels and Prostitution in Nigeria until brothels and Prostitution exist no more in the 36 States of Nigeria including Abuja.

Watch this video below and tell me if one of those girls force into ashawo work were your sister how will you feel:

Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by ZaddyJ: 1:58am On Jun 21, 2023
1nice:

How re you treating your gonorrhea and or herpes infections?
Pls leave olosho alone they re not the ones who invited u for sex romp that resulted to the incurable diseases you re nursing .
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by 1nice(m): 5:19am On Jun 21, 2023
ZaddyJ:

How re you treating your gonorrhea and or herpes infections?
Pls leave olosho alone they re not the ones who invited u for sex romp that resulted to the incurable diseases you re nursing .
Continue wailing and crying.
Do not stop crying louder you wailer!!
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by ZaddyJ: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2023
1nice:

Continue wailing and crying.
Do not stop crying louder you wailer!!

My brother you re the wailer here ok. Because all the section on nairaland has been filled with your Advocate against prostitution in Nigeria and I dont know who is bankrolling you for doing this job or did olosho killed any of your family members? Maybe olosho stole your valuables yeah ?
Be calming down ogbeni, get this into your bumhead today Olosho can not be eradicated because it's as old has Babylon, ask the bible ok. Go get another NGO job this one cant fetch u want your heart desire
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by 1nice(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2023
ZaddyJ:

My brother you re the wailer here ok. Because all the section on nairaland has been filled with your Advocate against prostitution in Nigeria and I dont know who is bankrolling you for doing this job or did olosho killed any of your family members? Maybe olosho stole your valuables yeah ?
Be calming down ogbeni, get this into your bumhead today Olosho can not be eradicated because it's as old has Babylon, ask the bible ok. Go get another NGO job this one cant fetch u want your heart desire
Nonsense talk!

ZaddyJ are you done crying and wailing?

Continue crying and wailing, do not stop crying.
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by Omaefe(m): 10:56am On Jun 21, 2023
Guy, why taking this personal? aswear, yu and all yur so call ashawo oga no fit stp prostitution for this country. when yur gonernors and senators marry 13, 14 n 15 yrs girl what do yu call that? na wetin ua suppose dey fight be that.

i dey look you since dey yarn dust. guy do well oooo make yur face show.
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by 1nice(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2023
Omaefe:
Guy, why taking this personal? aswear, yu and all yur so call ashawo oga no fit stp prostitution for this country. when yur gonernors and senators marry 13, 14 n 15 yrs girl what do yu call that? na wetin ua suppose dey fight be that.

i dey look you since dey yarn dust. guy do well oooo make yur face show.

You are talking carelessly and careless talkers always finds themselves in troubles: be careful how you talk here.

As for Politicians marrying underage girls, Nigerians have been speaking against it for a long time and that is the reasons you do not hear of politicians especially from northern Nigeria marrying underage girls as it was before.

Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by ZaddyJ: 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
1nice:

Nonsense talk!

ZaddyJ are you done crying and wailing?

Continue crying and wailing, do not stop crying.
No you re the one crying 🤣 you re infected with gonorrhea after skin to skin with olosho. Now u re advocating for the banning of olosho.
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by 1nice(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
ZaddyJ:

No you re the one crying 🤣 you re infected with gonorrhea after skin to skin with olosho. Now u re advocating for the banning of olosho.

Continue weeping loudly for we like to see people like you who supports evil menace called Prostitution in Nigeria crying and wailing continually.

Cry louder because Prostitution and brothels in Nigeria shall be eradicated before the year 2023 ends.

You should cry louder!!
You should wail and cry louder!!
Shame on you cry cry person.
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by ZaddyJ: 6:14am On Jun 22, 2023
1nice:

Continue weeping loudly for we like to see people like you who supports evil menace called Prostitution in Nigeria crying and wailing continually.

Cry louder because Prostitution and brothels in Nigeria shall be eradicated before the year 2023 ends.

You should cry louder!!
You should wail and cry louder!!
Shame on you cry cry person.
Do you not know anything other than wailing ,crying mourning etc ?

You must be ve been so bad in your composition way back in high school.
Anyways keep dreaming , because hypocrites like you will die of heart attack if government doesn't eradicate olosho in Nigeria.
Like I said again olosho is as old as methuselah, even your Daddy aka papa ,olosho is older than him .

My guy go find job abeg .
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by nedekid: 6:44am On Jun 22, 2023
1nice:

Stop talking nonsense: your words are out of points and meaningless.

For the Prostitution and brothels you see today in Nigeria, shall no longer exists before the year 2023 end.
You want to bet on that?
This thing you said has been said before we all were born, it was said during biblical times, during the crusades, it will be said after we are gone, it will be said 1000 years from now. As far as people have toto and prick, there will be prostitution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life & Death Of Nigeria's Most Notorious Armed Robber Lawrence Anini Fotos+video / Derico Nwamama: A Name No Real Igbo Man Will Ever Forget! / 4 Herders Killed, 138 Cows Missing In Anambra – Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.