Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,097 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State (2187 Views)

Same-sex Marriage: NSCDC Parades 76 Suspects In Gombe (Photo) / Gally Gally Hotel: World Of Teenage Prostitutes In Anambra’s Sodom & Gomorrah / 2 Married Women Fight Publicly Over Alleged Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by 1nice(m): 7:00am On Jun 22, 2023
ZaddyJ:

Do you not know anything other than wailing ,crying mourning etc ?

You must be ve been so bad in your composition way back in high school.
Anyways keep dreaming , because hypocrites like you will die of heart attack if government doesn't eradicate olosho in Nigeria.
Like I said again olosho is as old as methuselah, even your Daddy aka papa ,olosho is older than him .

My guy go find job abeg .
E pain you too much!

See as mugu people dey cry on top ashawo matter because Nigeria government wan banned brothels and prostitution.

You people will continue to cry louder and louder forever: heart attack is punishing you people already and I pity your parents.

Your wailing and crying is getting louder, just increase it by 100%.

Spit! Spit!! Spit!!!

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by ZaddyJ: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2023
1nice:

E pain you too much!

See as mugu people dey cry on top ashawo matter because Nigeria government wan banned brothels and prostitution.

You people will continue to cry louder and louder forever: heart attack is punishing you people already and I pity your parents.

Your wailing and crying is getting louder, just increase it by 100%.

Spit! Spit!! Spit!!!

Tufiakwa!!!

Nah! This your comment must be referred towards you . Because you feel asawo are making money more than your mom who is given your dad free kpekus grin or your sisters given their boyfriends oshofree
But I understand, do not get worked up and or get BP over olosho work and dont forget to treat your incurable infection o. Let the poor brreeetttttthhhh so says a legend .
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by 1nice(m): 10:38am On Jun 22, 2023
ZaddyJ:

Nah! This your comment must be referred towards you . Because you feel asawo are making money more than your mom who is given your dad free kpekus grin or your sisters given their boyfriends oshofree
But I understand, do not get worked up and or get BP over olosho work and dont forget to treat your incurable infection o. Let the poor brreeetttttthhhh so says a legend .
You lied, the reverse is the case!

Nah! This your comment must be referred towards you ZaddyJ because you feel if ashawo is banned then prostitutes can be making money more than your mom who is given your dad free kpekus grin or your sisters given their boyfriends oshofree
But I understand, do not get worked up and or get BP over olosho matter and dont forget to accept reality of the banning of brothels and prostitution in Nigeria this year 2023. Lets say no to prostitution and brothels in Nigeria so says a Warrior.
grin cool
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by ZonefreeAsshole: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2023
Geelbwoy come and see your female relatives 😭😭😭
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by ZaddyJ: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2023
1nice:

You lied, the reverse is the case!

Nah! This your comment must be referred towards you ZaddyJ because you feel if ashawo is banned then prostitutes can be making money more than your mom who is given your dad free kpekus grin or your sisters given their boyfriends oshofree
But I understand, do not get worked up and or get BP over olosho matter and dont forget to accept reality of the banning of brothels and prostitution in Nigeria this year 2023. Lets say no to prostitution and brothels in Nigeria so says a Warrior.
grin cool

Bastard 🤣🤣🤣 ......you father must ve lost a lot money to olosho . "Your papa for be billionaire na olosho make am poor" 🤣🤣 na osofia sing am . Have you listen to that song bf ? Go listen again pls.

Modified; I can see you are a loser ,you re short of words and ideas reason why you re copying and pasting my comment I get that boy .
Re: ALLEGED PROSTITUTION: NSCDC Parades Suspected Prostitutes In Gombe State by 1nice(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2023
ZaddyJ:

Bastard 🤣🤣🤣 ......you father must ve lost a lot money to olosho . "Your papa for be billionaire na olosho make am poor" 🤣🤣 na osofia sing am . Have you listen to that song bf ? Go listen again pls.

Modified; I can see you are a loser ,you re short of words and ideas reason why you re copying and pasting my comment I get that boy .
You are a liar, the reverse is the case!

Bastard you 🤣🤣🤣 ......your father must ve lost a lot money to olosho . "Your papa for be billionaire na olosho make am poor" 🤣🤣 na Flavour sing am . Have you listen to that song before ? Go listen again pls.

I can see you are a loser ,you re short of words and ideas, that is the reason why you are talking carelessly and foolishly. I see that mugu boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack On Long Bridge (lagos/ibadan expressway) / Men Arrested With Crushed Human Heads Hidden In Bread (photo) / UNN Top Security Officer Killed By Suspected Cultists (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.