Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) (54884 Views)

I Was Already Famous Without Pocolee & Olamide, Nobody Made Me- Portable (Video) / I Have Two Sons From Different Mothers - Portable (Video) / I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by wizelink(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
You are left with 20 people from your first wife and numerous advisers from the remaining wives. So you have a lot of work to do. Make sure you sleep with all of them and possibly you will be given Guinness world record. Then you can beat your chest that you are a sex slave to women. Stupid man
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by ojonugba2014(m): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
Where is your sleeping with women award?

Your down fall no go get part 2.

Fool
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Gbeng30(m): 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
grin grin grin this guy lifestyle Na cruise... If you take him serious you're wasting your time... Whenever he throw his bomb words I just laugh grin grin 😁
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Taigaban: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
Portable you don't want to fear what kills Sampson right? I would advise you thread with caution. Meanwhile go ahead and mention the name of those 10 women, we want to know. I guess your wife too will be eager to know.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by lhordspy: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
vicfajeze:
So shall it be

Thanks man.
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Lumig: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
cheesy
Very very promiscuously cheap gender. Their only drive in this life is MONEY and SHOPPING.
Vain-minded people
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Chinny024(f): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
How can a sensible person open herself for this one...Everything should not be about money nor fame but self regard...If you ask him to mention those women he would gladly say it...
My gender won't still learn lesson..Sex should be something mutual and bonding in nature...
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Lumig: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
Chinny024:
How can a sensible person open herself for this one...Everything should not be about money nor fame but self regard...If you ask him to mention those women he would gladly say it...
My gender won't still learn lesson..Sex should be something mutual and bonding in nature...

Most of you girls are something else. Your only goal in this life and the next is Money and... Money.
No self control or respect when you smell little money.
Very unbelievably cheap gender
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by damoobaba: 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
lhordspy:
Women sha.

I saw when the latest girl he impregnated ( his fifth or sixth) was all over Instagram jumping all around, going around in matching-wears licking ice-cream, posting herself and portable. Calling him sweet names. I just shake my head.

In this life, just have money even though you are not mentally alright. I mean, portable is not even a billionaire. But he is with 4 wives and uncountable concubines. Not only that, he make sure he ridicule womanhood by bragging about it nonchalantly. And yet, they cant stop coming.

My daughter must be educated to Phd level by God's grace. And she must be independent. God will not allow my daughter to be ridicule and made useless by a psycho-like person just because of small-change.

😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣. You're not happy at all.
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by BABANGBALI: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
Illiteracy is a decease

Ajepako talk to your brother o
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by olaiyaO: 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
Basicend:
Woman are the most adaptive and pretentious beings on earth. They are really trying o! Hmm.

I can't imagine myself sleeping on same bed, kissing and doing close stuffs with this Portable dude. Such a dirty act.

Sometime I wonder how a beautiful woman like Remi Tinubu has been so close and pressing everywhere after Asiwaju. .

See ehh, guys just try and make money o. . Very important.
guys just make money o is only what I can clearly see and picked from all your comments
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by olaiyaO: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
BloomingDale:
Once the money finish the wife go bounce. You don’t stay with this type of men.
Stop wishing your fellow being bad rather pray for a better days ahead and a change of attitude or character.
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by ajepako(f): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
BABANGBALI:
Illiteracy is a decease

Ajepako talk to your brother o

Sule
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Homeboy26: 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
Shit
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by AntiTerrorist: 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mayeldah:
Ndi 'men are scum' crew are now rushing a Lagos scum just because he has small change

Just get money, some yoruba women are just very cheap grin
It's not about tribe bro. There no brothel in Nigeria or abroad where you won't see Igbo ladies doing their normal business. Every family in alaigbo has at least a prostitute working in Europe.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Cromagnon: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
nairalanda1:
I know I will get downvoted for this, but here goes.

Portable, and other musicians who live the 'polygamous' lifestyle....are setting themselves up for disaster.

At the end of the day, they won't have a relationship with their children, their so called women would be fighting over them, and there would be vicious arguments over the inheritance.

Plus, a man who supposedly is married, and is sleeping around is not a disciplined person.

If you want to live the polygamous lifestyle...be disciplined and marry the women. Don't go sleeping around, and producing kids all over the place. At the end , when the mess hits the fan, no one would be around for you...not even your numerous children.

Having 4 children from three women...and being proud about it...is irresponsibility.

Anyway, what do I know. Average nairalander would say that 'he takes care of his children'. Does he have a relationship with them? No.

(And all them women opening leg for the man...what kind of idiocy is that? You open leg for a man who is taken, and then you come here to cry about betrayal and how all men are useless? When you yourself are playing the same game.?Right).

Hugh value man scarce
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
PhD doesn't make people rich 😂
lhordspy:
Women sha.

I saw when the latest girl he impregnated ( his fifth or sixth) was all over Instagram jumping all around, going around in matching-wears licking ice-cream, posting herself and portable. Calling him sweet names. I just shake my head.

In this life, just have money even though you are not mentally alright. I mean, portable is not even a billionaire. But he is with 4 wives and uncountable concubines. Not only that, he make sure he ridicule womanhood by bragging about it nonchalantly. And yet, they cant stop coming.

My daughter must be educated to Phd level by God's grace. And she must be independent. God will not allow my daughter to be ridicule and made useless by a psycho-like person just because of small-change.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Passionate1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
D dumb low esteem women go learn in a hard way when d motha fuckerrrrrrr infect dem with diseases. .
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by isabi2lof: 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
Angelfrost:
The fact that this dude has more than one side-chick, all tolerated by his wife says it all about the low standards of some Nigerian ladies where and when serious Money is concerned!

Even TuBaba no longer pretends about or hides his womanizing!

It clearly seems every wayward man is automatically a saint when he has more than enough money to satisfy his main chick!

You probably don't know some of their women, they also have side cocks , forget social media, we don see things for street , as husband dey cheat na so wife sef dey cheat , na who dem catch be thief.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by ledaman: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
Basicend:
Woman are the most adaptive and pretentious beings on earth. They are really trying o! Hmm.

I can't imagine myself sleeping on same bed, kissing and doing close stuffs with this Portable dude. Such a dirty act.

Sometime I wonder how a beautiful woman like Remi Tinubu has been so close and pressing everywhere after Asiwaju. .

See ehh, guys just try and make money o. . Very important.
can you name one person in your family that has ever been invited to Eagle square, not to talk of Aso rock!
It is not your fault, I blame MTN given free data to kids
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Mogajunior(m): 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
DarlTech:

Zealot S67 vibe machine 60w massive bass

🔋 40 hours battery life
✴️ SD CARD
🔘 1 year warranty
⭕💯Brand new
🌊 AUX // USB
🔺 Touch Button
🔻 High Bass

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

How much?
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Berankis: 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
Your joy be say them never start to they split property in divorce cases in Nigeria. No worry, them go soon start...
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by flowe247(f): 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
No be you again? U no dey ever disappoint la. "2baba go rest now, na you hold d tittle now!!!!
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by DADYLEED: 12:23am On Jun 17, 2023
Like say you nor d Bleep one idiot wet portable get money or fine pass,for ur neighborhood
Aforxzy:
This guy can talk too much. some women are shameless. His first wife dey try no be small.
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by gare(f): 2:21am On Jun 17, 2023
lhordspy:
Women sha.

Oni no marry PhD as one of his wives
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by galantjoe(m): 3:25am On Jun 17, 2023
If you get money, women go follow you like lamp. Side chic will now be called concubines or partner
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by Ten06(m): 4:40am On Jun 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
But women matter na wa o
Just have money you can even bang Buhari wife

Imagine portable na im dey knack women up and down dey get six kids
Just because of small thing way dey he account na im women dey open yansh for am anyhow

Portable small money is even too much self...just have a low budget ass car not worth up to 5million and you will bang almost all the women in your street..if you sabi run things and get better talk for mouth them go still dey buy fuel ontop for you

You are talking of a low budget car when those tricycle and motorcycle operators are knacking different ones every now and then.
That gender sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by yahoodetector: 5:04am On Jun 17, 2023
lhordspy:
Women sha.

Women don't have taste. Just have money...they will even sleep with a stinking unrehabilited mad man if he has money.
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by yahoodetector: 5:10am On Jun 17, 2023
onuman:

Is it big news that he slept with ten women? Big news is that he is a womaniser. The same way he slept with the women was the same way the women slept with him. In each of the women, he poured out his semen. The women gave him nothing in return. Foolishness is bragging that one slept with so so women.

You are the foolish person here to think that when man pours out his semen during sex, it is a loss to him.
Re: My Wife Has 30 Advisers, I Slept With 10 Of Them - Portable (Video) by poweredcom(m): 6:34am On Jun 17, 2023
all of dem......are just useless.....that how they are......very pretentious and would do anytin for any baboon that has money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Husband In Dublin (Photos) / Hakeem Effect Transforms Eki Osagie To Look Like Buhari (Photos) / Yemi Alade Bares Cleavage In Sultry Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.