Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria (30650 Views)

Peter Obi Exposes Crude Oil Theft In Nigeria - How Government Steals Oil (Video) / Gov Dickson Accuses Military Hierarchy Of Compromising Security In Bayelsa Poll / OGUN APC Crisis: Amosun Bitter With Oshiomole, accuses Lagos Cabal Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by lexy2014: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
TsbAfrica:
he told you what he does ... Try and watch the video. Leave your personal hate for him. All of us dey find how country go good.

If you think he is speaking falsehoods then let's it be known.

You haven't answered my question.

What does he do with his "boots on the ground"?

Can you show me the hate in the question?
Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by Theomarvelus(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mahul:
At least he now have the opportunity to go the glass house, an opportunity he couldn't come close decades ago
Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/oNvusGPd5ProT6d39
and you think he can make that hefty allegation on millitary leaders because of position in aso rock?. He knows more than you. And tinubu can't quick to respond as a leader.
Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by Lovenorth: 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
God bless Alhaji Dokubo Asari

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by BadMaster: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
lexy2014:

Stop asking idiotic questions all over the forum. You are always asking one stupid question or the other. Try and have sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by EleventhWeirdo: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
Sorrynovex:

I sorry sir but I am not your mother

#sorrynovex

Oponu trying hard to be savage 😂

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by Denzelwash(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
aieromon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx2Xi1Q5PKY

Revealing outburst
He is already talking like a government official, you can tell from the way he speaks, he clearly want a role in Tinubu's administration...His boldness is quite commendable too.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by freemanq(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
The guy is saying the truth although hungry dey him body small

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by Okolojonathan: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by Okolojonathan: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
Lol
Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
aieromon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx2Xi1Q5PKY

Revealing outburst
Truly revealing
Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by Ezmans: 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
ubest1:
Asari is just eyeing Tompolo office and he will fail
he will get his own contract
Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by aieromon(m): 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
Denzelwash:

He is already talking like a government official, you can tell from the way he speaks, he clearly want a role in Tinubu's administration...His boldness is quite commendable too.

Please watch the video. He claims he has been providing "Wagner like" security services to the Federal Government.

“The blackmail of the Nigerian state by the military is shameful. They are lying to say that they don’t have equipment. I am a participant in this war; I side with the government of Nigeria. I fight on the side of the government of the Nigerian state in Plateau, Niger, Anambra, Imo, Abia and Rivers.

“Kaduna-Abuja is free now not because of the army; it is my men stationed in Niger State

“We don’t even have 1 per cent armament deployed by the Nigerian Army, and we have resounding success. This blackmail must stop. They have enough armaments; instead of fighting, they are busy making money.

“Where is the Dogo today, he has been served the dish that he has been serving others.

“One individual is carrying two magazines of AK 47 ammunition and succeeding. The Army carry 20 to 30 in their vehicles. On slight attacks, they will abandon these ammunition to the bandits,” he said.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/604923-nigerian-army-navy-behind-oil-theft-in-niger-delta-asari-dokubo.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrM9qInkbeE
ASARI DOKUBO ON OIL THEFT IN THE NIGER DELTA - April 6 2022

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by topatee: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
finallybusy:
He should enter the creeks and do the needed.
If it is Asari that will enter the creek why are you spending trillions of naira on the Security , Nigerians dont like the truth
Go to Rumuekpe, Bayelsa Rivers, Bonny Riverine and see the activities of this crooks you will cry for Nigeria
We need a total overhaul of the Security Agencies, NNPC, presently now all we have are just partakers in the looting
Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by professorPABX: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
TsbAfrica:
he told you what he does ... Try and watch the video. Leave your personal hate for him. All of us dey find how country go good.

If you think he is speaking falsehoods then let's it be known.

He is saying the truth. Tompolo (Government Emuokpolo) also have AUDIENCE with YARADUA at ASO ROCK. Yaradua did this but made no attempt to work on what TOMPOLO discussed with him at Presidential Villa because of huge foreign reserve OBJ left and because oil price was fair. When militants attack became severe, they negotiated with them. Professor Wole Soyinka negotiated on the side of the Niger Delta Militants while FG was represented by a retired General and others before the Amnesty program was agreed upon.

During Buhari, on behalf of government, they took Ghana must go bags loaded of money to creeks for militants. Later, they awarded pipelines security contracts to TOMPOLO whom the same government declared WANTED.

Tinubu is a very intelligent man to have hosted Asari Dokubo.

Note: my real profile is babaolofin. I borrowed this account having been banned by nairaland because of Tinubu defence based on truths and facts.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by Watinhapen(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
This is not news. Oil theft has always been carried out by the military and those in government.
Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by lexy2014: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
BadMaster:

Stop asking idiotic questions all over the forum. You are always asking one stupid question or the other. Try and have sense

But with all the sense u have, you aren't able to answer the simple question.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by Rheminx: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
it's only an idiot that will not know this.
Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by muykem: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
ubest1:
Tompolo is also with Tinubu body and spirit.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by topatee: 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
Theomarvelus:
and you think he can make that hefty allegation on millitary leaders because of position in aso rock?. He knows more than you. And tinubu can't quick to respond as a leader.

dont mind the m*m* wey dey look for Letterhead business of 2k, also get mouth to talk about Asari that controls Army of boys

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by nkemjacob2(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
Is he a saint?
Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by wizelink(m): 6:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
ubest1:

You just read my mind. Thatvis the pure undiluted truth.
Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by brightDdon(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
ubest1:

I don't support either tompolo or asari

But you are very correct,,, envy has eaten every part of him

Ever since that contract was awarded to tompolo asari has never rest..

Asari knows he's nowhere close to tompolo even Tinubu knows that.
Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by TsbAfrica: 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
lexy2014:

the hate is what is fueling your remarks .. if you want to know what he does with his boots on ground I will suggest you try and ask him directly. Does that satisfy your question? Or you are looking to hear what you want to hear ?
Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
Emperormartin:
He's just saying what everyone knows...

He just wants to have more stake in Tinubu government than his counterpart Tom polo
Ekpemupolo would always have influence over asari anyday. E get why dem dey call the man government.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by lexy2014: 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
TsbAfrica:
the hate is what is fueling your remarks .. if you want to know what he does with his boots on ground I will suggest you try and ask him directly. Does that satisfy your question? Or you are looking to hear what you want to hear ?

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by professorPABX: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
mjuvey3:
The President needs to stop entertaining any tom,dick & harry please.

What's Dokubo looking for in Aso rock?

Though he's right about the military and cabals.

Tompolo (Government Emuokpolo) also have AUDIENCE with YARADUA at ASO ROCK at the beginning of his administration.
Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by Gbeng30(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
We know this already the question is can tinubu challenge and probe this criminals in uniform?
Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by TsbAfrica: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
lexy2014:

well it's obvious that you fail to understand the simple construction of sentences so I would rather leave you to your company. I really don't care what you have to think or say, after all there is no renumeration for debating here. So, have a wonderful evening.
Re: Asari Dokubo Accuses Military, Cabal Of Oil Theft In Nigeria by Gbenga4ever1411: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
The next agbero to visit na MC OLUOMO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State / Buhari Releases Anniversary Pigeons, Cuts Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.