Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo (2216 Views)

“peter Obi Remains My President” — Aisha Yesufu Says, Address President Tinubu A / Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate / Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by floret23(f): 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
Obasanjo Reacts To Tinubu’s Victory, Says Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria

Olusegun Obasanjo, former Nigerian president
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has reacted to the victory of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the February 25th presidential elections.

The former president in a recent interview with podcaster, Chude Jideonwo, reiterated his support for Peter Obi of the Labour Party despite his defeat at the presidential polls.

Recall that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared Tinubu winner of the presidential elections with 8,794,726 votes, while Obi who had the endorsement of Obasanjo came third with 6,101,533 votes.

Reacting Obasanjo said, “For the Nigeria that I believe we need to have at this point in time, Peter Obi is still the best candidate.”

On what he considered his greatest legacy, the former president said, “That I came here [earth] and God was immeasurably kind to me and showed His grace on me.”
https://thewhistler.ng/obasanjo-reacts-to-tinubus-victory-says-obi-remains-best-candidate-for-nigeria/amp/

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Coolsat(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
This man should keep quiet and retire peacefully from politics.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Felabrity: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
The best

8 Likes

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by TemplarLandry: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
Agbalagba to n şe langa lagba.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Ofunaofu: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
Fact

12 Likes

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by teadrake(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Old age and partisan politics. Baba should retire from politics.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by floret23(f): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
teadrake:
What of Mr Tinubu?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Maize247(f): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
Old news

1 Like

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by WonderManly(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
Yes!.. but, as he no enter. Do we have no choice than to accept the faith and move on. I think!

1 Like

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by yarimo(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
Felabrity:
The best
the best in sleeping in a court

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by duro4chang(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
Never!

3 Likes

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Boyewu: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
We are expecting a letter concerning this from baba to buttress his statement.
Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by DaddyJapan(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
floret23:
Obasanjo Reacts To Tinubu’s Victory, Says Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria
https://thewhistler.ng/obasanjo-reacts-to-tinubus-victory-says-obi-remains-best-candidate-for-nigeria/amp/

I respectfully beg to differ.

1 Like

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Felabrity: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
yarimo:
the best in sleeping in court
he wasn't sleeping, hw was going through his phone

Stop spreading fake news and show me the other angle

13 Likes

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Penguin2: 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
yarimo:
the best in sleeping in court
By December of 2023, you will be hanging Obi’s picture on your wall as president of Nigeria.

Just calm down.

11 Likes

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by yarimo(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
Felabrity:

Even if I show you other angle, you will still ask for another angle. Obi should know court is not a sleeping place

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by SmartPolician: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
When the vast majority of us as ignoramuses, we don't have a choice but live with whoever they choose. Having a country with a large number of people who cannot read and write is a threat to deepening democracy in a country.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by ganisucks(f): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
Yesterday, Baba Lagos told Grey beard, that he will be okay with a fresh election. Grey beard then told Baba Lagos: "well, left to me I will agree with you, but the cabal said I should tell you, NO TO FRESH ELECTION, NO TO RERUN, LETS ALLOW THE CASE RUN IT'S FULL COURSE".

Kikiki...😆😅🤣😁
Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by yarimo(m): 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
Penguin2:

By December of 2023, you will be hanging Obi’s picture on your wall as president of Nigeria.

Just calm down.
hahahaha I thought it was before may 29- 2023 oo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
Coolsat:
You see your life? After you will be claiming knowing how to RESPECT.

You are talking a grandpa who have written his name in gold this way. SHAME

10 Likes

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by iSense247: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
yarimo:
Even if I show you other angle, you will still ask for another angle. Obi should know court is not a sleeping place
Alhaji Lie Muhammed, show us the whole picture.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by 001Lagos: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
Coolsat:
E pain am 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by yarimo(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
iSense247:
Alhaji Lie Muhammed, show us the whole picture.
So na half pictures your aba black and white made phone is showing you abi
Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by TinubuSlave(f): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
Felabrity:

he was actually reading

4 Likes

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by helinues: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by paramakina202: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
teadrake:

Baba Na Tinubu age mate Na they should both retire.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by TsbAfrica: 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Speaking from personal beef you have with asiwaju ... Obj respect your old age.

Peter Obi is not a bad choice but he is not the best as he doesn't understand the kind of democrazy we practice in Nigeria ... We need a MAD man who is not afraid of anybody to lead. Obi doesn't have craze, he is playing ludo where he is supposed to be playing chess.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by jchioma: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
Obj may not be perfect, but I see he's trying to remedy errors of past misadventures. He definitely knew what and when things went wrong. History will be kind to him and his kind. He identified the hand of God in his life. I mean, he could have been dead with his contemporaries, but baba is still alive and well, what more can you ask for. May God see your heart and hear all your wishes for a true and just nation. May Nigeria be great in our lifetime.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by iSense247: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
yarimo:
So na half pictures your aba black and white made phone is showing you abi
Receive sense and stop reasoning like Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Oluromantic: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
I pray obj will not fall out of respectful honor after having done great for the nation like breaking point after elastic limit or diminishing returns

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Another Presidential Election Is To Be Held Today / The Best President Nigeria Never Had / James Ibor's Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.