Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo (2229 Views)

โ€œpeter Obi Remains My Presidentโ€ โ€” Aisha Yesufu Says, Address President Tinubu A / Ayo Adebanjo: Peter Obi Remains Afenifere's Candidate / Nigerians Are Frustrated, Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Isobug: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
Sure fact!
We know already.
The one in Aso Rock is signing everything brought to his table without adequate perusal and Miscreants are calling it performance

1 Like

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by descarado: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
SmartPolician:
When the vast majority of us as ignoramuses, we don't have a choice but live with whoever they choose. Having a country with a large number of people who cannot read and write is a threat to deepening democracy in a country.
Those that can read and write are very docile.
No confidence in themselves and what they believed in. Lily livered
Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by kmaster007: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
Story
Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Omoawoke: 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
Shameless obasanjo that conducted the worst election in Nigeria history.
Obasanjo the wicked man, full of bitterness and hatred
Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Vinnie2000(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
Well said from OBJ!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

HE Peter Obi is Frugal and would make his Policies to Benefit Nigerians more, than Politicians in his Govt!

He places Meritocracy and competence above Party, Tribal or Religious sentiments. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ž

Currently, Tinubu is NOT doing anything.

He is just playing to the Gallery, to deceive his Gullible supporters. sad ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by GambaOsaka: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
OBJ has become irrelevant in Nigerian politics.
Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by tsdarkside(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
Coolsat:
This man should keep quiet and retire peacefully from politics.

dont even bother....they are impersonatin people all over the place....
Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
if Igbo who are Peter obi supporters want new Nigeria, they should be ashamed whenever Obasanjo associate with Obi they lied that's he's saint and clean

How can new Nigeria happen with the bad people that spoilt it ?

some people no just get sense in this world, Obi that score lowest in infrastructures in Anambra state, even his hype fiscal policies was faulted by the present gov, all the money save in capitals and liquid amount to nothing

Anambra was totally in ruins

1 Like

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
obasanjo is such a sellout. i don't care how he feels about tinubu but openly supporting someone else against a yoruba candidate in a multi ethnic country like nigeria is trash behavior.
Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Rostikol: 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
ogunijebu18:
obasanjo is such a sellout. i don't care how he feels about tinubu but openly supporting someone else against a yoruba candidate in a multi ethnic country like nigeria is trash behavior.

You think like a mentally sick individual.

Whoever told you that voting for a person simply because he is of your ethnic group is the right way to go in this ''multi-ethnic country'', is a demon and a devil incarnate.

And the sooner we are rid of animals like you and him in this country, the better for the nation.

1 Like

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by flokii: 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
wifeesnatcher:
if Igbo who are Peter obi supporters want new Nigeria, they should be ashamed whenever Obasanjo associate with Obi they lied that's he's saint and clean

How can new Nigeria happen with the bad people that spoilt it ?

some people no just get sense in this world, Obi that score lowest in infrastructures in Anambra state, even his hype fiscal policies was faulted by the present gov, all the money save in capitals and liquid amount to nothing

Anambra was totally in ruins

They know the man is a total failure but ethnic bigotry won't allow them speak the truth.. I'm certain likes of Soludo voted for Tinubu and not Obi.

1 Like

Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
flokii:

They know the man is a total failure but ethnic bigotry won't allow them speak the truth.. I'm certain likes of Soludo voted for Tinubu and not Obi.

tell them to point 5 things obi did in Anambra then they'll start writing rubbish

I was asking one of them offline and he started dishing lies until I burst his lies that I served immediately he finished his antihuman tenure

Anambra House of assembly during Peter obi's useless tenure are the most useless and rubber stamp legislathieves ever in Nigeria, they're just approving a lot of criminals request from the dunce and couldn't checkmate his excesses
Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Resurrection212: 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
The logic is that he don't want to see any Yoruba break his record that's just the simple truths.
Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Vinnie2000(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
ogunijebu18:

See ur Tribalistic way of Reasoning.๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคฆ

Did Arthur Eze, JayJay Okocha, Nwankwo Kanu, etc. support Obi in the Election?

NO, They instead supported Tinubu.

And Did the Igbos cry and Wail like a Banshee as you are doing now? NO! ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
Vinnie2000:

See ur Tribalistic way of Reasoning.๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿคฆ

Did Arthur Eze, JayJay Okocha, Nwankwo Kanu, etc. support Obi in the Election?

NO, They instead supported Tinubu.

And Did the Igbos cry and Wail like a Banshee as you are doing now? NO! ๐Ÿ˜
So youโ€™re comparing entertainers to a former president?
Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
Rostikol:

Whoever told you that voting for a person simply because he is of your ethnic group is the right way to go in this ''multi-ethnic country'', is a demon and a devil incarnate.

And the sooner we are rid of animals like you and him in this country, the better for the nation.
Your insults donโ€™t matter to me. Thatโ€™s how I feel I really donโ€™t care what you say. The fact that it makes you so angry shows how weak you are really
Re: Obi Remains Best Candidate For Nigeria, Says Obasanjo by AfonjaConehead: 7:31am On Jun 17, 2023
Rostikkol:

Chai!!! See how them roast that ogunijebu18 o!!!! Chai!!!
Weekend amala don baje niyen o!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! / If You Are Made The President Of Nigeria / Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.