Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Kanye West's Daughter, North And Her Friends Sing To Rema's 'Calm Down' (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West's Daughter, North And Her Friends Sing To Rema's 'Calm Down' (Video) (1603 Views)

Kanye West’s Daughter North West Raps On Stage At Yeezy Season 8 Fashion Show / Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her / Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West's Daughter, North And Her Friends Sing To Rema's 'Calm Down' (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIt1LEdIsoA

North West, daughter of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West sings to Rema's 'Calm Down' song.

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Kanye West's Daughter, North And Her Friends Sing To Rema's 'Calm Down' (Video) by Acekidc4(m): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
Wetin all this one's dey sing Sef, na so Rema Sing am?? Anyway Sha, Dem Try
Re: Kanye West's Daughter, North And Her Friends Sing To Rema's 'Calm Down' (Video) by Flight90: 8:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
cool
Re: Kanye West's Daughter, North And Her Friends Sing To Rema's 'Calm Down' (Video) by chatinent: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
Make she calm down abeg
Re: Kanye West's Daughter, North And Her Friends Sing To Rema's 'Calm Down' (Video) by Breadandpeppers(f): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
What's wrong with this YouTube people and talking/explanation self?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West's Daughter, North And Her Friends Sing To Rema's 'Calm Down' (Video) by nlfpmod: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
Breadandpeppers:

It's annoying but I understand why they do it. It's because of YouTube policies.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West's Daughter, North And Her Friends Sing To Rema's 'Calm Down' (Video) by eepeepook: 3:13am On Jun 17, 2023
…and? Almost every child and teenager loves the song.
Re: Kanye West's Daughter, North And Her Friends Sing To Rema's 'Calm Down' (Video) by jendhorlee(m): 5:27am On Jun 17, 2023
Breadandpeppers:
Anytime i hear their nonsense explanation, i just quit the video immediately cos it irks me to my bone marrows
Are we kindergarten babies who needs narration/explanation before they understand?
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Kanye West's Daughter, North And Her Friends Sing To Rema's 'Calm Down' (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:30am On Jun 17, 2023
Breadandpeppers:
I always skip the video when I listen to their voice, very disgusting voice. 😂

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West's Daughter, North And Her Friends Sing To Rema's 'Calm Down' (Video) by Breadandpeppers(f): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2023
nlfpmod:

It's annoying but I understand why they do it. It's because of YouTube policies.
Really? Learnt something new today

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Glorify Evil/nudity And Stupidity In Hollywood / Who Do You Think Is The Most Beautiful First Lady Lagos Had Ever Produced? / Uti Of Big Brother Africa Looses Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.