Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday (29796 Views)

Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / Akeredolu, Fayemi Meet Tinubu In London (PHOTO) / Nigerian Governors Meet With Dangote & Bill Gates On Health Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by EmperorHadrian2: 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Mention one Blackman that has invested in Africa more than Bill Gate? You can expand your search to include Whites too?

When he was fighting Polio in Africa, he was not the devil! When he was donating 7 billion to fight hunger, you did not call him a devil!

Africans are just ingrates like those Happie boys!

I repeat, mention one African that has done much for Africa like Bill Gates?

Good to see you are back to work

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by EmperorHadrian2: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
He's coming to see the lesser devil in Aso rock tongue

Well, your last hope would have gone instead to grovel at his feet

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

Good to see you are back to work

Why are you shifting the goal post? I thought you were going to ask my question!

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by EmperorHadrian2: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Why are you shifting the goal post? I thought you were going to ask my question!

It's very improper to talk to the paid help.

Shift
Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

It's very improper to talk to the paid help.

Shift

Paid help šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Thatā€™s not a way to avoid my questions!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by Illegal1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
omoh........good to hear.

wetin i knw be say"even if the devil himslf bcum the president of nigeria,he tenure go still beta pass buhari own..

buhari was a curse to dis nation.

7 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by BastadThiefnubu: 9:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
MXrep:

Everybody is not empty brain and lazy poor thing like me. Tinubu's liberal economy will continue and monopolists will continue wailing and lobbying in vain. Meanwhile Tinubu will still be kicked out
Of course you are brainless, lazy and poor that is why nairaland will always remain your office.
Utobo!
Cry cry babyšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by WorldRichest: 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
001Lagos:
It's not a bad idea. But let's hope that Tinubu won't deviate from the discussion and be talking about how he peddled drugs in Chicago in the united states back in the days ..

While Tinubu "peddled drugs in Chicago in the united states back in the days", what was your own biological father doing such that you and your siblings are now begging for food online and offline?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by EmperorHadrian2: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Paid help šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Thatā€™s not a way to avoid my questions!

Man must chop.

I understand.

Do what you were paid to do and do it quickly .

Judas goat.
Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
EmperorHadrian2:

Man must chop.

I understand.

Do what you were paid to do and do it quickly .

Judas goat.

Stop shifting the goal post. Focus on the topic!

Letā€™s imagine I am paid, prove me wrong. You cannot be selling beer parlour news where enlightened people are gathered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by EmperorHadrian2: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop shifting the goal post. Focus on the topic!

Letā€™s imagine I am paid, prove me wrong. You cannot be selling beer parlour news where enlightened people are gathered.

We are not doing this .

Go be a bigger slave to some one else
Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by Hatrick01: 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
BastadThiefnubu:
Children of hate and enemies of progress from Afghanisatan are going to hate this news
here he goes again.
Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
eliyke:
I sha know say no president go worst reach buhari,by nw buhari don start nonsense nd fruitless travel during him time,d money wey dat man waste 4 traveling reach build one refinery....
No he will be deep asleep in a 7 months slumber
Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by SalamRushdie: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
jmoore:
Ignorance is bad

Bill Gates funded the eradication of polio in Nigeria.

Gerrat gullible man

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by Gbogbowa: 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
This is what Abiola stood against anyway let us hear the content of their discussion
Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by seborrhic: 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
eliyke:
I sha know say no president go worst reach buhari,by nw buhari don start nonsense nd fruitless travel during him time,d money wey dat man waste 4 traveling reach build one refinery....
Aside from appointing Adesina and Garba Shehu in June 2015,as media aides,a job that could be done by any secondary school student considering the slow to no-pace of his activities,Buhari only appointed meaningful special advisers in November 2015,a good 6 months after he took office!
Guess what and who were running ministries, parastatals and agencies during those six months,families,friends,cronies,aka,the cabal of mainly the aforementioned groups of people.
The man is a scam of a criminal with incompetence to boot.
If indeed there is hellfire, Buhari would burn in the hottest part of it for practically destroying Nigeria as a country with people living in it!!

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by lwisee: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Make Asiwaju no shake Bill Gate ooo
I dont trust him at all

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by limeta(f): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
With the vultures hooving above there must be a fresh
Kill.
ExxonMobil to Bill gate and Dangote it must be a big kill now i know why inec chairman stuck out his neck.
Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by swaggerjack: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
001Lagos:
It's not a bad idea. But let's hope that Tinubu won't deviate from the discussion and be talking about how he peddled drugs in Chicago in the united states back in the days ..

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by LeoDeKing: 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
ba7man:
Meanwhile Peter Obi is busy getting visits from Charlie Boy and Kenneth Okonkwo. undecided
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
Rostikol:

MUMU SLAVE, Better check those ''polio vaccines'' he gave you.

Trusty African.

Still as trusty as your naive ancestors when they saw Oyinbo.

Before they knew it, they were in chains as slaves and colonial subjects, and reading a white imported ''holy book'', and praying to a white man to ''save'' them.

And they are still praying to that white man till today.

Nation of donkeys.

You will NEVER see the Chinese accept any 'vaccines' from the west.

You will NEVER see them practise western religion or Arab religion.

Same as India.

All they did was update their traditional religion and continued with it, with pride.

Even India, with the vaccines, they will at the very least insist you manufacture them in India, under Indian scrutiny.

BUT AFRICANS?

They have no problems with the whites mixing anything in their lands and sending it to Africans to inject into their bodies.

They will come with whatever drug or 'vaccine', and you will open your mouth waaaaaaaaaaa... with no questions asked.

This is why I maintain that Europeans did some serious ancient JUJU on you Africans that just turns you to MUMUS wherever they are present or involved.

''Bill Gates gave 496,000 Indian children polio through his new ā€œpolio vaccine,ā€ as confirmed by WHO.

Gates is now wanted in India for crimes against humanity.''

Too much of conspiracy theories!

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by Cassandraloius: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
I really don't trust that Bill guy but let's hope for the best.
Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
cheesy I hope the have sewed his Agbada and Fila
Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by virginchaser(m): 10:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
If PBAT continue with this trend Nigeria will be everyone's destination.

9 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
Rostikol:

Mumu. If it is Hausa or Fulani or some other ethnic group, you will not trust anything they do or say till you check it up yourself.

Your brain will be working sharp sharp.

But when one casts doubt on what white gods do you squeal like a donkey about ''oh it's conspiracy theories''.

AS IF ALL THEY HAVE EVER DONE TO YOU IN THE PAST IS ANYTHING BUT CONSPIRACY, INCLUDING WHEN THEY CONSPIRED AT THE BERLIN CONFERENCE TO CARVE UP YOUR CONTINENT IN THEIR ECONOMIC INTERESTS, FORMING THE VERY COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN RIGHT NOW.

MUMU X 100000.

OYINBO DO JUJU FOR UNA HEAD, HONESTLY.

You have a talent composing novels. I could not even read

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by Rostikol: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

You have a talent composing novels. I could not even read

Because you're a dunce with foam where your brain ought to be.
Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by Balogunodua(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
MXrep:

The hailers are already hailing

And the wailers are already wailing grin

7 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates To Meet Tinubu On Monday by Blaze14k: 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Anything Bill Gates is a bad sign

Exactly buh most people don't know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seun Kuti On Oduah's Car Scandal / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Senatorial Election To PDP / Oshiomhole: Iā€™m Unmoved By Removal Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.