Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? (887 Views)

Let Them Tell You My Offence To Warrant An Impeachment - Fubara / Naira Redesign To Curb Vote Buying: Emefiele Is A Godsent - Murray-bruce / Pantami: It’s Criminal Offence To Access Data In Nigeria Without Permission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by Validated: 12:49am On Jun 17, 2023
Tinubu versus Emefiele: I have been thinking, is this not a personal vandetta of some sort? A man says he took instructions from the president to redesign the Naira, so what exactly is his offense? Was Emefiele supposed to disobey the commander in chief?

If anyone should be in custody, it should be the principal, former president Muhammadu Buhari and not a mere agent, Mr Emefiele.
Is it now an offense to serve one's nation? Those accusing Emefiele cannot claim to be clean either.

My dear Ika people, why have you all kept mute in the face of this obvious political vendetta? Your silence could embolden this people to pick another for no reason. Some are already potting the CDS as the next fall guy. What Are Emefiele's offense?

At the same time Nigerians were subjected to the pains of Naira redesign, fuel scarcity was also prevalent. Why has the president not sacked the NNPCL managing director and arrest him also? Okay, that is a sacred cow, because he is a northerners.

There is a parable that says, a fowl leaves who beat it and getting angry with the ground, for no cause. That is Tinubu's vandetta game..

@Mod, I hope you would not be insensitive enough by hiding this topic because it touches on this regime
Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 17, 2023
Leave naira design.

Emefiele commited some attrocies as CBN governor. So go and sleep.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by BadMaster: 1:25am On Jun 17, 2023
If you disagree with, or don't share in the ideas and policies of your C-in-C, you can simply resign. If you go ahead and implement those policies, then it's assumed that they are yours, and can be held fully accountable.

Moreover, he's being held for so many other offences, including funding known terrorist groups.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by JagabanBorgu: 1:28am On Jun 17, 2023
Validated:
Tinubu versus Emefiele: I have been thinking, is this not a personal vandetta of some sort? A man says he took instructions from the president to redesign the Naira, so what exactly is his offense? Was Emefiele supposed to disobey the commander in chief?

If anyone should be in custody, it should be the principal, former president Muhammadu Buhari and not a mere agent, Mr Emefiele.
Is it now an offense to serve one's nation? Those accusing Emefiele cannot claim to be clean either.

My dear Ika people, why have you all kept mute in the face of this obvious political vendetta? Your silence could embolden this people to pick another for no reason. Some are already potting the CDS as the next fall guy. What Are Emefiele's offense?

At the same time Nigerians were subjected to the pains of Naira redesign, fuel scarcity was also prevalent. Why has the president not sacked the NNPCL managing director and arrest him also? Okay, that is a sacred cow, because he is a northerners.

There is a parable that says, a fowl leaves who beat it and getting angry with the ground, for no cause. That is Tinubu's vandetta game..

@Mod, I hope you would not be insensitive enough by hiding this topic because it touches on this regime
Folks like u are the reason this country has been in boñdàgè for decades.
So it has become a trîbaI affair that u are calling Ika people to take action now abi?
Did Emefiele seperate Ika people from the sufferings of his faiIed policies?
CBN govèrñór suspended, we are all happy and satisfied with it.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:30am On Jun 17, 2023
Rayban25:
Leave naira design.

The new C-in-C has already started retaining some of, if not most of the Emefiele's policies. grin grin grin

He recently commented on the new naira notes. grin grin
Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by yarimo(m): 1:32am On Jun 17, 2023
Validated:

so is EFCC chairman a southerner ? All this kids with free bonus data creating useless thread up and down self

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:32am On Jun 17, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

So it has become a trîbaI affair that u are calling Ika people to take action now abi?
The new C-in-C has already started retaining some of, if not most of the Emefiele's policies. grin grin grin

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by JagabanBorgu: 1:43am On Jun 17, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

That's true and he gave 3 months to phase it out abi?

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 17, 2023
https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1669609329140326400?s=20

How in the world do you defend this.

Whatever policies the cbn gov enacts are his policies. Do you think Buhari came with naira redesign, does Buhari know anything about cooking books ? All that is on emefiele and him only, it’s got nothing to do with Ika people or Buhari.

Next time he will provide better advice and stop being a crook but for now he must face the music.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by beelon1020(m): 2:02am On Jun 17, 2023
OP you be olodo...
Go and read the book The unforgivable Sins of Emifele, written by Godwin Emifiele himself,..
Then you will understand why the man has to face the law...
let him rip what he sow in peace...[i][/i

3 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by Validated: 2:31am On Jun 17, 2023
Rayban25:
Leave naira design.

What iffence that cannot be charged to court?

All of you commenting have not pointed to a single offence or evidence. Just hearsay and gossips.

Which group did he sponsor? Who amongst the group have they arrested as an accomplice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by Validated: 2:42am On Jun 17, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Hypocrite ... why have you not call for NNPCL MD arrest for creating artificial scarcity?
Okay, the president does not have the BALLS to do that because the north will revolt.
What about the man who oversaw the most fraudulent elections?

You are one of the reasons we have a dieing nation because you choose to stand truth on its head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by osigiepurr(m): 3:44am On Jun 17, 2023
Validated:

Stop saying rubbish!. So, Ika (wicked) people should occupy the street for arresting and investigating Emefiele?

I can truly see that, enough kids who can’t use their brainbox to think has taken over Nairaland due to VALIDATED hunger.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 17, 2023
Validated:

Hypocrite ... why have you not call for NNPCL MD arrest for creating artificial scarcity?
Okay, the president does not have the BALLS to do that because the north will revolt.
What about the man who oversaw the most fraudulent elections?

You are one of the reasons we have a dieing nation because you choose to stand truth on its head.

How come the north haven’t revolted Bawa’s suspension yet? Don’t worry about the president’s balls, that’s why we have a distinguished First Lady to take of that. Mind your wailings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by techmo(m): 5:43am On Jun 17, 2023
Someone was arrested by DSS for Terrorism funding and other capital offenses and you are here talking about naira redesign

Who gives a fvck about Naira redesign

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by orisa37: 6:15am On Jun 17, 2023
"If anyone should be in custody, it should be the principal, former president Muhammadu Buhari and not a mere agent, Mr Emefiele".
THIS IS INCITING AND SEDITIOUS.

"My dear Ika people, why have you all kept mute in the face of this obvious political vendetta? Your silence could embolden this people to pick another for no reason. Some are already potting the CDS as the next fall guy. What Are Emefiele's offense"?

"At the same time Nigerians were subjected to the pains of Naira redesign, fuel scarcity was also prevalent. Why has the president not sacked the NNPCL managing director and arrest him also? Okay, that is a sacred cow, because he is a northerners".

MY DEAR VALIDATED, WHERE WERE YOU WHEN BUHARI CAME OUT TO TELL THE NATION THAT HE DIDN'T INSTRUCT EMEFIELE TO DISOBEY SUPREME COURT RULING. EMEFIELE DIDN'T OBEY INSTRUCTIONS FROM BUHARI BUT SOUGHT WAYS TO COLLUDE TO PUT NIGERIA IN JEOPARDY AND CONFUSION.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by orisa37: 6:28am On Jun 17, 2023
PLEASE STOP THIS NONSENSE REPORTING. THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA WOULD HAVE COLLAPSED TODAY BUT FOR THE ASTUTE JUDGEMENT OF THE SUPREME COURT EXTENDING THE USE OF THE OLD NOTES TO 31ST DECEMBER 2023.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by Scream(m): 6:45am On Jun 17, 2023
Yes!
Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by Houseontherock1: 6:52am On Jun 17, 2023
Again I say it's scary having youths with the OP's myopic mindset. Your post shows you totally lack intellectual or mental depth! How do you call ika people to defend Emefiele? You people are irredeemable

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by EmperorHadrian2: 7:00am On Jun 17, 2023
These cretins should tell us why they are defending Emefile

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by alezzy13: 7:09am On Jun 17, 2023
To an extent, OP might be right. Like I've maintained, by the naira swap/redesign is a constitutional duty of CBN.

Yes, the implementation might have been less than optimal, but that doesn't make it a criminal case.

But let's wait and see.
Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by SalamRushdie: 7:13am On Jun 17, 2023
For the CBN governor yes it is , the constitution give the CBN govy autonomic fro the executive and thats why the president cannot sack the CBN governor directly, if Buhari was putting pressure on him to do bad things all he needed to do was call a press conference and warn Buhari again interference and if Buhari doesn't stop he will resign

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by Ttalk: 7:28am On Jun 17, 2023
Validated:

There is a parable that says, a fowl leaves who beat it and get angry with the ground, for no cause. That is Tinubu's vendetta game.

You calling Ika people to come and defend Emefiele but your useless azz can't defend your people against Nnamdi Kanu's boy Simon Ekpa's economic sabotage of Monday sit at home in the SE.

Irrational being like you is defending Emefiele who is accused of terrorism, and round-tripping among other criminal offenses.

Why do you choose to narrow the Emefiele issue to tribalism but chose to ignore the suspension of the EFCC chairman?

Hate is making many of you sound stupid as your hope of destroying Tinubu fell flat on your face and you can't imagine seeing the man you hate so much rule you and your parents.

Deal with it, the enemy of progress, and go and carry a placard on behalf of Efemiele if you feel his suspension is not justified and stop disturbing Nairaland with mundane opinion

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by vacanci: 7:46am On Jun 17, 2023
Validated:

In your honest opinion, as one of the charges against him, do you think Buhari would have asked him to fund IPOB?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by Svoboda(m): 7:47am On Jun 17, 2023
If Emefiele was a man of intergrity and honour, and the naira redesign was forced down on him against his principles, he could have resigned honourably. You may not understand how independent the cbn govs office is. Sanusi defied the powers that be in 2014 and was suspended. Emefiele has no honour and dignity and dessrves to face the law.
Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by helinues: 7:48am On Jun 17, 2023
Go and ask former NSA under GEJ that question

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by kokoA(m): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2023
Validated:

Who told you he was arrested because of naira redesign?

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by Nahunger(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2023
Lol
Road side gist 🤤

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by maasoap(m): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2023
Validated:

Shame on you, you this pathetic fuul! Na Emefiele's matter, the most useless and wicked CBN governor in the history of Nigeria you wan carry for head? That bastard misled Buhari, having known that the Daura cattle rearer didn't have a clue about economy. This should be a lesson for all that power is transient

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by maasoap(m): 8:08am On Jun 17, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Commented? What did he say about it? Did he praise it?
Nothing to retain about Emefiele's policies, may be those are the policies already in place before Emefiele

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Is It Now An Offence To Obey The C-in-X? by maasoap(m): 8:16am On Jun 17, 2023
alezzy13:
To an extent, OP might be right. Like I've maintained, by the naira swap/redesign is a constitutional duty of CBN.

Yes, the implementation might have been less than optimal, but that doesn't make it a criminal case.

But let's wait and see.

Did DSS/FG tell you or the media that Emefiele was being detained because of his naira redesign scam? You're not using your brain.
Even his naira confiscation misadventure was a sham. He claimed to have printed enough recoloured notes but he put out less than 300 billion naira. Where is the rest of the money he claimed was in CBN vault? How much did he spend on the recoloured notes? He wouldn't say. How much was printed? He wouldn't say.
That guy na real criminal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Did You Support The Removal Of Subsidy From Fuel? / 2 Wks Sit At Home: Simon Ekpa Overthrows Nnamdi Kanu in a first Biafran coup / Gbajue! Seems To Hurt More Than "Fascist!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.