Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Picture Of Akintola At Nigerian Independence T hisGlobe.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Akintola At Nigerian Independence T hisGlobe.com (459 Views)

Osinbajo Is Following The Footsteps Of Akintola (Modified) / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu / Throwback Picture Of Akintola And Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaigning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Akintola At Nigerian Independence T hisGlobe.com by seeyounow3: 12:56am On Jun 17, 2023
Picture Of Akintola At Nigerian Independence T hisGlobe.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMC34KhZCf8

Re: Picture Of Akintola At Nigerian Independence T hisGlobe.com by seeyounow3: 3:41am On Jun 17, 2023
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Akintola At Nigerian Independence T hisGlobe.com by techmo(m): 5:41am On Jun 17, 2023
That was before Ndi Ibo coupist Nzeogwu decided to kill them so that Ironsi can take over power
Re: Picture Of Akintola At Nigerian Independence T hisGlobe.com by waynetee(m): 8:28am On Jun 17, 2023
Everybody was important then because we have a decentralized system.

Zik out of greed and thirst for power wanted his igbo people to have all the power and eventually ruined everything.

Still, his descendants are still trying to rule over people that are better than them.
Re: Picture Of Akintola At Nigerian Independence T hisGlobe.com by Ezeama400: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2023
waynetee:
Everybody was important then because we have a decentralized system.

Zik out of greed and thirst for power wanted his igbo people to have all the power and eventually ruined everything.

Still, his descendants are still trying to rule over people that are better than them.

Forget Nairaland banters.. There is 99.9% chances that there are Ibos around your vinicity, look at yourself and look at those Igbos around you, are you better than them in any way ?

Be sincere to yourself if you can

There is a reason why your kinsmen chased one of your own out of voting unit because they were accused of looking good and smell nice like Igbos.. In fact, looking horrible/ miserable was a criteria/qualification to identify a certain tribe..

Continue ridiculing yourself.

As for the bolded, if I ask you to explain what you meant by that, you will start telling me what they fed you at owambe without variable facts..

Smh

Re: Picture Of Akintola At Nigerian Independence T hisGlobe.com by waynetee(m): 10:44am On Jun 17, 2023
Ezeama400:

Forget Nairaland banters.. There is 99.9% chances that there are Ibos around your vinicity, look at yourself and look at those Igbos around you, are you better than them in any way ?

Be sincere to yourself if you can

There is a reason why your kinsmen chased one of your own out of voting unit because they were accused of looking good and smell nice like Igbos.. In fact, looking horrible/ miserable was a criteria/qualification to identify a certain tribe..

Continue ridiculing yourself.

As for the bolded, if I ask you to explain what you meant by that, you will start telling me what they fed you at owambe without variable facts..

Smh

Yoruba are far better than you in every area of life. Rest

(1) (Reply)

It's Seem To Me That Peter Obi Has So Much Evidence Against INEC / Labour Party Failed To Follow Due Process In Requesting Documents-Tribunal / Video: Wike Finally Prostrated For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.