Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

It's Seem To Me That Peter Obi Has So Much Evidence Against INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Seem To Me That Peter Obi Has So Much Evidence Against INEC (461 Views)

Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M / Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Seem To Me That Peter Obi Has So Much Evidence Against INEC by Workch: 11:49am On Jun 20, 2023
Only if the court of Nigeria is irredeemably corrupt and useless, Peter Obi will win this case. The evidence are overwhelming.
At every point, he keeps exposing the lies of INEC.

INEC is a terrible commission, shameless. Irrespective of what party we support, we should be ashamed of such organization. It's disgraceful.

Had the AWS guy been a Nigerian, INEC and Tinubu would have bribed him to shut up.
How can Mahmoon come to the faces of 200million Nigerian and lie to us, you think 200million people are fools?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Seem To Me That Peter Obi Has So Much Evidence Against INEC by joyandfaith: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2023
Workch:
Only if the court of Nigeria is irredeemably corrupt and useless, Peter Obi will win this case. The evidence are overwhelming.

INEC is a terrible commission, shameless.

There are so many evidences against INEC, APC and BAT but it wouldn't change anything.
Re: It's Seem To Me That Peter Obi Has So Much Evidence Against INEC by helinues: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2023
Una no even learn nada from ANAP and Bantu all fake poll

Afi so much evidence indeed

1 Like

Re: It's Seem To Me That Peter Obi Has So Much Evidence Against INEC by Workch: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2023
joyandfaith:

There are so many evidences against INEC, APC and BAT but it wouldn't change anything.
It's disgraceful. What a country.
Re: It's Seem To Me That Peter Obi Has So Much Evidence Against INEC by muykem: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2023
Where is the evidence in line with existing law? Peter Obi yet to tell court how he won the election. The court decision is always based on substantial compliance which means evidence such as election results were not transmitted doesn't not change anything except you were able to prove how non transmission of results change your scores.

1 Like

Re: It's Seem To Me That Peter Obi Has So Much Evidence Against INEC by Buhari4sale: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2023
Liars
Re: It's Seem To Me That Peter Obi Has So Much Evidence Against INEC by senatordave1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Workch:

INEC is a terrible commission, shameless. Irrespective of what party we support, we should be ashamed of such organization. It's disgraceful.

Had the AWS guy been a Nigerian, INEC and Tinubu would have bribed him to shut up.
How can Mahmoon come to the faces of 200million Nigerian and lie to us, you think 200million people are fools?

Oga,all are worthless evidences.the AWS lady is a Nigerian by name clarity ogar,a member of lp.even if her testimony sticks,how does it prove that obi won or help obi? The only iota of evidence obi has is the 18000 blurred irev copies
Re: It's Seem To Me That Peter Obi Has So Much Evidence Against INEC by leroi01(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
APC running scared?

Why do you all get triggered and resort to insults when you hear OBI or LP?

I thought you won? So what's the fuss?

How can one man and a fledgeling party manipulate your existence so easily?

He speaks, you rave.
He moves, you rant.
He acts, you foam at the mouth!

Shey won fi shey yin ni?

Or is your leg shaking on the mandate already ni?

2 Likes

Re: It's Seem To Me That Peter Obi Has So Much Evidence Against INEC by Bigkoko: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
More shameful would be if the justices uphold such illegality!!! But i believe they would judge according to the dictate of their conscience knowing full well, how INEC Chairman failed to write his name in gold!
Re: It's Seem To Me That Peter Obi Has So Much Evidence Against INEC by Jostoman: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
muykem:
Where is the evidence in line with existing law? Peter Obi yet to tell court how he won the election. The court decision is always based on substantial compliance which means evidence such as election results were not transmitted doesn't not change anything except you were able to prove how non transmission of results change your scores.
just keep calm oga dont rush.

1 Like

Re: It's Seem To Me That Peter Obi Has So Much Evidence Against INEC by haffaze777(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
It seems to me that Pandora man is a clown
Re: It's Seem To Me That Peter Obi Has So Much Evidence Against INEC by Amaly: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
leroi01:
APC running scared?

Why do you all get triggered and resort to insults when you hear OBI or LP?

I thought you won? So what's the fuss?

How can one man and a fledgeling party manipulate your existence so easily?

He speaks, you rave.
He moves, you rant.
He acts, you foam at the mouth!

Shey won fi shey yin ni?

Or is your leg shaking on the mandate already ni?
The guilty are always afraid. They blame obidients for being rash while they are the ones with venom in their mouths always howling insults when they hear Peter Obi. They said he should go to court and he obeyed yet the insults persist. It seems Satan is renting their mouths to air his views.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diarchy Will No Longer Work In Nigeria - Tinubu Must Not Idolize Soldiers. / The Minimum Wage Should Be At Least 100000 Naira To Deal With Inflation / Will Peter Obi (Petitioners) Set Another Electoral/Judicial Record?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.